PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel RR (Recapture-Rebalanced)

Helly
Jan 11, 2008, 06:41 PM
Didn't see a thread on this yet.

Just did a run through it on C. What's new?

Its been knocked down a block. Meaning instead of 4 blocks there are now just 3. Kogg Nads are also present. If they were there before, I never ran into them. It seems to be harder overall cause in the first block I ran into alot more Bil De Vears then I ever had before!

MP and enemy levels are still the same. I only ran through it once but it seems like theres now a "big" enemy per block. B1: Bil, B2: Kogg, B3: Drua. Still gots the bul buna, navels, la pucha of course. So yeah~ I think they made it mroe difficult but shorter.

Dhylec
Jan 11, 2008, 09:29 PM
It's a fair trade -off, in a sense. Any mission with 4 blocks is too long. Kind of reminds me of Caves & Ruins. Soloing is a very long journey.

Indica
Jan 12, 2008, 03:27 AM
I'll have to check out that map, never did it much. Thanks to these resist units dropping, it's easier to solo many of these runs that used to be a total pain

Helly
Jan 12, 2008, 04:19 AM
Ah I remembered something else. I encountered Vanda there and I don't recall them being in this mission before, though I could be wrong! Anyhow Tunnel Recapture now has every Moa-monster class baddie (no rogues, mechanical enemies) outside of that flying one.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 12, 2008, 04:24 AM
Vanda and Kog Nadd were already present, I believe.