PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: S/T> [B] Kan Yu

Yggdra
Jan 11, 2008, 08:59 PM
So, I has a Kan Yu board. Since I lack the proper parts to properly use the sword, if you catch my drift, I have no need of it. *shakes fist at Lutus Jigga*

What I'm looking for: Fortefighter/Acrofighter weapons.

I already have:
Ank Dedda (18% Dark)
Ank Zagza (24% Earth)
Grand Cross (28% Light)
Fuka-Misaki (18% Ice)
Mugunruk (26% Earth)
Gudda Skela (20% Ice)
Huge Cutter (34% Dark)
Deva-Zashis (20% ice, 15% fire)
Way too many shadoogs so god don't even offer one
Shura-hiken and 2 Sanzus, don't want either of those
Daiga-Misaki (too lazy to check, but under 20% ice)

And various other unimportant things (crimsons and such). So basically, don't really need any of those unless they've got an awesome %/grind or something like that.

What I really want:

Gudda Hon or board
Agito Repca (pre-made, but who the hell am I kidding, just humor me on that)
Svaltus Sword ([b] or made as long as it isn't like, 10% or some terrible grind)
Ank Zagza (preferably made, but different ele than my earth one please... kind of iffy on this since I already have one, but I do <3 axes!)

But of course, I'm not limited to just those, those are just the things I'd really really like at the moment.

There are other things I'd probably like, but that's what springs to mind. Again, only FF/AF gear offers accepted since that's what I play and well, double sabers and such wouldn't help me. Or guns.

so, blah blah blah. Please PM me with offers, keep in mind they don't have to be limited to my wishlist there, and posting in the thread when you've PMed would be great, too. Thanks!

edit: took off yamata from wants since a friend got me one <3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yggdra on 2008-01-12 00:38 ]</font>

MuteD
Jan 11, 2008, 10:48 PM
PMed

Breadmaker
Jan 12, 2008, 01:00 AM
50Mil

Yggdra
Jan 12, 2008, 01:13 AM
On 2008-01-11 22:00, Breadmaker wrote:
50Mil

Duly noted.

A friend kind of forgot that he managed to find a yamata-misaki and is giving it to me, so sorry to the two people who offered yamatas, but... I kind of don't need them anymore since I've got one in the oven now.

I'll give it some more time (a day or two at the most, likely) and go with Breadmaker's offer if there's nothing else that piques my interest.

Hydra632
Jan 12, 2008, 07:29 AM
I have a 18% Holy Svaltus Sword and 30% Ank Dedda, both 0/10 if that interests you at all.

Hydra632
Jan 12, 2008, 07:31 AM
Also you can just buy 5 catiliums from my shop for 500k each if you'd rather just made the sword, and get all the par walna's from festa.

InfiniDragon
Jan 12, 2008, 04:07 PM
I've got the [B] Svaltus Sword if you wanted to make it yourself (for a chance at higher % than what's been offered). Also got the Svaltus Edge I can throw in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfiniDragon on 2008-01-12 13:08 ]</font>