PDA

View Full Version : forteFighter Question. D:

Else
Jan 12, 2008, 04:52 AM
I'm a new fF (currently fF 5, character level 48) and really confused on the whole weapon ordeal. Everyone's yappin' about Slicers and how their OP, while these guides I'm reading say stick with 1 hand Saber, and everyone in game say go dual Claws, so now i'm just confused. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

What's the verdict on the best dps weapon for fF? What's the pros and cons of each. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif And help would be -loved-. Thanks so much. <3

Pengfishh
Jan 12, 2008, 05:02 AM
Axe! No, Spear! No, Slicer! Erm... Go with looks. Always.

xgp
Jan 12, 2008, 05:13 AM
use wat u weps and pas u lack and do not lishon to pll (but thats not to sy do not tack some adfich but do what u fill lack) but i use axe sprear slicer twin sabers dagers and clwas fist thay all whack will.

jast use what macks u happy.

Broodstar1337
Jan 12, 2008, 07:37 AM
It really doesn't matter anymore. Enemies are retardedly underpowered. You can end up using whatever looks the prettiest and drop mobs left and right.

Use whatever you feel like.

deus_diabolus
Jan 12, 2008, 08:12 AM
really as a ff just use 1 or more of everything.

Turbobrain
Jan 12, 2008, 08:13 AM
Different weps/PA's are good for different types of enemys, spawns and play style.

For example I solo TD S2 in 14 minutes using the following.

Deljaben spawns: Spears, dus majoro- good at hitting groups and moves fasr so avoiding their Megid, Just attack can whack a final hit above 5000 on target area per enenmy.

Sendillion/Pannon: Axe, ank jabora. VERY powerfull and 100% hit. These guys jest melee, spawn in groups and are pretty predictable, although PA takes a moment to charge, when it dues hit with just attack, easily possible taking 7000 per enemy in target area.

Goazoran's: Claws... gorget PA name but not new ult PA: This hits many times and is very quick. Those gaozorans use barta/foie's which is BAD news for FF's. With claws it is possible to 'knock back' very frequently and making them unable to use their principle attack.

Dilnazen: Sword, Gravity Strike, not the fastest but very accurate and very strong. Admitadly I use a 38% light 4/10 Repca but hitting 6000+ with this is pretty easy. Sword is also good for picking melea enemys of....

and so on....

Every weapon PA has it's strengths and weaknesses, to use to maximum effect they have to be matched up to enemys... though some weps like Yamato-Missaki, Fuka-Missaki, Skella, have some very nice SE's that make them particually usefull and suitable for a situation.

My advice is just to experiment, see what other people are using and see if its effective. There is no 'best' wep/PA that does everything(not even Dus Majoro despite what many might say:)). Different folks different strokes stikes.

Rayokarna
Jan 12, 2008, 08:24 AM
On 2008-01-12 05:13, Turbobrain wrote:
Different weps/PA's are good for different types of enemys, spawns and play style.

For example I solo TD S2 in 14 minutes using the following.

Deljaben spawns: Spears, dus majoro- good at hitting groups and moves fasr so avoiding their Megid, Just attack can whack a final hit above 5000 on target area per enenmy.

Sendillion/Pannon: Axe, ank jabora. VERY powerfull and 100% hit. These guys jest melee, spawn in groups and are pretty predictable, although PA takes a moment to charge, when it dues hit with just attack, easily possible taking 7000 per enemy in target area.

Goazoran's: Claws... gorget PA name but not new ult PA: This hits many times and is very quick. Those gaozorans use barta/foie's which is BAD news for FF's. With claws it is possible to 'knock back' very frequently and making them unable to use their principle attack.

Dilnazen: Sword, Gravity Strike, not the fastest but very accurate and very strong. Admitadly I use a 38% light 4/10 Repca but hitting 6000+ with this is pretty easy. Sword is also good for picking melea enemys of....

and so on....

Every weapon PA has it's strengths and weaknesses, to use to maximum effect they have to be matched up to enemys... though some weps like Yamato-Missaki, Fuka-Missaki, Skella, have some very nice SE's that make them particually usefull and suitable for a situation.

My advice is just to experiment, see what other people are using and see if its effective. There is no 'best' wep/PA that does everything(not even Dus Majoro despite what many might say:)). Different folks different strokes stikes.

Or you can do everything above with a slicer in one hand XD. /joke

Seriously, all of the points above justify being a FF. Use what ever feels good to you in the end.

chokeitdown
Jan 12, 2008, 08:29 AM
On 2008-01-12 02:13, xgp wrote:
use wat u weps and pas u lack and do not lishon to pll (but thats not to sy do not tack some adfich but do what u fill lack) but i use axe sprear slicer twin sabers dagers and clwas fist thay all whack will.

Dyslexia, eh? Yikes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chokeitdown on 2008-01-12 05:29 ]</font>

xgp
Jan 12, 2008, 08:39 AM
On 2008-01-12 05:29, chokeitdown wrote:

On 2008-01-12 02:13, xgp wrote:

Dyslexia, eh? Yikes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chokeitdown on 2008-01-12 05:29 ]</font>
?

Abashi76
Jan 12, 2008, 10:58 AM
Just switch, and now I can't wear B-rank armors. Be careful, switching comes with consequences. I'm currently level 30 and a fortetecher.