PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy

Quake
Jan 13, 2003, 03:41 AM
WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW!

In order to understand the world today you need to realize that everything is controlled by a coven made up of jews with help from pointy headed intellectuals.

The conspiracy first started in ancient times in Rome under the reign of emperor spatula.

They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the Russian Revolution

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by T-Shirts saying "Im With The Conspiracy".

They want to put the big hurt on all your family and imprison resisters in secret concentration camps using brightly painting neon orange helicopters.

In order to prepare for this, we all must stockpile lotsa weapons.

Since the media is controlled by Ed the talking Mule we should get our information from the little people that only i can see.

If You Liked That Please Go To This Site http://www.turnleft.com/conspiracy.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quake on 2003-01-13 00:47 ]</font>

Spy
Jan 13, 2003, 03:47 AM
The Irish control everything. Get over it.

Mazarin
Jan 13, 2003, 04:30 AM
http://koti.mbnet.fi/cyrus/images/funnypost.jpg

Abaddon
Jan 13, 2003, 04:50 AM
On 2003-01-13 00:47, Spy wrote:
The Irish control everything. Get over it.

Word.

Quake
Jan 13, 2003, 05:48 AM
Damn Ive Been Fooled This Is a Real Conspiracy.

What They Don't Want You to Know (The Real Deal)
In order to understand World Domination you need to realize that everything is controlled Spy With The Help of Crazed Delusinal Crabs And The Homeless.
The conspiracy first started during Hitlers Death in Poland. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the death of Martin Luthor King jr.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by Hassling People.

They want to Kick Everyones Ass and imprison resisters in Afghanistan using Sea Cows.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Commit Suicide. Since the media is controlled by Spy we should get our information from Quake.

Note: None of this actually has happened or ever will

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quake on 2003-01-13 02:51 ]</font>

SorceressofTime
Jan 13, 2003, 06:25 AM
...those are some really.. REALLY strange conspiracies. O.o

Quake
Jan 13, 2003, 06:27 AM
On 2003-01-13 03:25, SorceressofTime wrote:
...those are some really.. REALLY strange conspiracies. O.o

Conspiracies?
I Thought It Was Reality.

Spy
Jan 13, 2003, 06:32 AM
I'm just the messenger; I control nothing. Now, what's really going to get your noodle is "Did the moderators move your post because it is correct or did they move it because it was wrong and they want you to think it is correct?"

Quake
Jan 13, 2003, 06:36 AM
On 2003-01-13 03:32, Spy wrote:
I'm just the messenger; I control nothing. Now, what's really going to get your noodle is "Did the moderators move your post because it is correct or did they move it because it was wrong and they want you to think it is correct?"

Im Pretty Sure Its Cos Its Real And No-One Wants Anyone To Find Out The Truth, Your Secrets Safe With Me Spy. (you Mass Murdering Maniac)

Quake
Jan 13, 2003, 06:42 AM
the reality of the matter is weasles actually want to take over the world.

What They Don't Want You to Know
In order to understand Weasles taking over the world you need to realize that everything is controlled by The Beatles made up of Gays with help from Afghanies.

The conspiracy first started during world war 2 in fiji. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Hitlers Death.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by arse picking.

They want to kill martin luther king jr and imprison resisters in Bill Clintons office using flowers.

In order to prepare for this, we all must kick some dudes ass. Since the media is controlled
by john howard we should get our information from the pope.

SEE I TOLD YOU, RUN RUN AWAY EVERYONE, OR ELSE WE WILL ALL DIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ness
Jan 13, 2003, 07:19 AM
What They Don't Want You to Know
In order to understand Persecution you need to realize that everything is controlled by a Cult made up of Chinese with help from Flying Fish.
The conspiracy first started during World War 2 in Canada. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Feminist Movement.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by noe picking.

They want to Murder Conservatives and imprison resisters in Hell using Flying Saucers.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Build spaceships. Since the media is controlled by Sam Donaldson we should get our information from Shone.

Quake
Jan 14, 2003, 04:18 AM
Oh My God Theres So Many Conspiracys, What Should WE Do!!!!

Abaddon
Jan 14, 2003, 06:50 AM
Apparently the world revolves around crumpets.

You did not hear this from me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Atax
Jan 14, 2003, 08:22 AM
On 2003-01-14 03:50, Abaddon wrote:
Apparently the world revolves around crumpets.

And toast, too. Don't forget that!

Abaddon
Jan 14, 2003, 08:24 AM
perhaps theres a secretive partnership between the breads

Atax
Jan 14, 2003, 08:29 AM
Yeah, the pastries are probably invloved in it, too.

Abaddon
Jan 14, 2003, 08:32 AM
Bagels too? Dear lord!

Siegfried
Jan 14, 2003, 04:36 PM
No, no, no, and no again. It was Colonel Musturd, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

:unknown smiley: