PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Rumors, rumors, rumors....

Anduril
Jan 12, 2008, 01:50 PM
First off, I put the AotI-XBox360 tag because most of these rumors do seem to came from this server. Hello, I'm Anduril, and I have a story to tell.
I was doing some Event runs today, just listening to my teammates talk, when things moved on to discussion about classes. That's when I heard the stupidest things that I have ever heard. One guy claimed that after the Winter Event the following things would be done in the game:

1. Fortefighters were getting S Rank Double Sabers.
2. They were going to release a Double Saber that is 3 times as long as the Crea Doubles.
3. Fighgunners were going to get a new exclusive weapon: Double Machine Guns.

It was then that I called him out on it and asked him "Where did you hear these things?" He says, "the Website". I say "Which Website?" He says "the PSU one," and refuses to be more specific. I then proceed to tell him that JPN doesn't have these things, to which he answers "Yeah they do, they got it after Maximum Damage G." To which I gave a little chuckle.
In Conclusion, I"m not so much pissed off about rumors, but I'm a tad annoyed just because once these rumors spread around, and are then proven false we are going to get a bunch of whiners complaining that ST promised us this and that, when in reality they never said anything of the sort.

Sharkyland
Jan 12, 2008, 02:16 PM
Sometimes these rumors I figure are kinda like telephone. They listen to it but they interpert it wrong or they say something to impress the others. I dunno. I'm usually with the 'who cares' attitude with rares now-a-days.