PDA

View Full Version : Event Mission Annoyances

BloodDragoon
Jan 12, 2008, 04:53 PM
At the moment I'm getting quite annoyed with overly selfish/greedy party leaders in this mission. So far I've only been in 1 party where the rare map set with Dulk Falkis is at then where the leader didn't boot everyone from the party after it died. I've found my blacklist growing fast the past 2 days along with setting ppl as avoidance on my 360 feedback.

If you dont like to share then solo the mission.

On a side note. Is there a rare map set on the Parum route also or is that one the same all the time?

Anduril
Jan 12, 2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, some people are being real asses. And I'm pretty sure that the rare map is the same no matter which route you take.

Laranas
Jan 12, 2008, 04:56 PM
You know how I avoid people like that? Leading my own parties.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 12, 2008, 04:56 PM
I think it's random regardless of which path you take. As for the jerks I've seen everywhere. They're simply a disgrace to the playerbase. From having someone in my own party piss out over what the setting for normal items was to the stories of people kicking to have at the boss boxes, you'll always run into those who make the game a little less fun.

CelestialBlade
Jan 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
Selfish pricks are everywhere. Hey, if people want to die without any friends, they drove themselves to it.

Noblewine
Jan 12, 2008, 05:03 PM
I haven't encountered any selfish people. The only annoyance is the 1up map. >_<
I love the corny music but the challenge of killing a specific monster to get the chip drives me nuts.

Reipard
Jan 12, 2008, 05:28 PM
The way it works is as follows:
You have the left path and the right path. The left path's spawn tells you what you're supposed to kill on the right.

So if on the left, spawns two Wand-Buffed Vahra- you're only to kill Wand-buffed Vahra.

So make sure the people that go left are communicating to you exactly what spawns there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2008-01-12 14:28 ]</font>

Mikura
Jan 12, 2008, 05:36 PM
Also, if you see a Vahra and Koltova spawn on the right side, it's a no-brainer what mob it is since it's NEVER the Koltova.

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 05:37 PM
On 2008-01-12 14:36, Mikura wrote:
Also, if you see a Vahra and Koltova spawn on the right side, it's a no-brainer what mob it is since it's NEVER the Koltova.

if u get the koltova farmer it is

Mikura
Jan 12, 2008, 05:38 PM
On 2008-01-12 14:37, pikachief wrote:

I've never gotten the farmer with that spawn. Regardless, it's always the Vahra you need to kill if the first pair that spawns is Vahra/Koltova.

KyEmo
Jan 12, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-01-12 14:37, pikachief wrote:

Norphe says "Please don't kill the Koltova" or something like that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mikura
Jan 12, 2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah, Norphe makes it painfully obvious what NOT to kill. I had her show up a few times during 1up but I haven't gotten her yet during this event.

Sub
Jan 12, 2008, 05:56 PM
As a lower-level dude I'm finding it a huge pain just to get together a party in the first place for the event missions. here on the 360 servers, the entire player base is playing them, half of those people are blocking the screen by screaming advertisements over and over again. Normally I'd just blacklist them to mute them, but oh my god, it's nearly everybody in the place.

thunder-ray
Jan 14, 2008, 05:27 AM
ive never been booted from a rare map cuz i play with close friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Powder Keg
Jan 14, 2008, 09:13 AM
I've never been booted on PC except once, where the leader was obviously a complete moron, and told me to thank an NPC for using resta. I humored the situation until I was booted.

What's my biggest event annoyance? Fighunners who don't carry guns. We get to Dimma, and I just see them sitting there with their double-noobie doing nothing. "I forgot to bring guns DUHHHH." Even a Fortefighter should have a handgun for this.

PhotonDrop
Jan 14, 2008, 03:36 PM
On 2008-01-12 13:56, Laranas wrote:
You know how I avoid people like that? Leading my own parties.

On 2008-01-14 02:27, thunder-ray wrote:
ive never been booted from a rare map cuz i play with close friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Agreed. I never understood why people join random rooms and bitch about it later.