PDA

View Full Version : Best place to rappy hunt?

SATatami
Jan 12, 2008, 06:02 PM
First off, Giga/Skill PP Save drops off level 50+ rappies? So what's the closest mission to that level/best mission to find rappies on near that level? and uhhh.... That pretty much sums it up. I think there was a level 50 or 55 one on Neudaiz... >_>

Mudkips
Jan 12, 2008, 08:26 PM
Scarred planet? I don't know the class of the mission you need to do it on for level 50.. so just guess and check. They'll be near the end before the grass assassins.

DonRoyale
Jan 12, 2008, 08:28 PM
Scarred Planet's your best bet.

Or wait until next week, we get the Beta Missions in which we get Rappies instead of Darbelans. The Rappies drop Giga/Skill PP Save (as listed in the winter event thread's drop list). You can hunt it then, because the rare enemy encounter rate is at an all-time high at that point.

SATatami
Jan 12, 2008, 08:31 PM
Do we have rare maps already for scarred?

Fanin
Jan 12, 2008, 09:11 PM
Personally I prefer Lightning Beast. One block longer than Scarred Planet, but you get 4 rappies.
You can find both rare maps on PSUpedia.

Libram
Jan 13, 2008, 12:16 AM
Lightning Beast is godly for Rappies. That's where I found all my Rappy Noels and the Dagger of Serafi board, as well as the one Serafi Feather I needed. When I was hunting them I think I got the map about one time in every five runs.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 13, 2008, 03:36 AM
http://psupedia.info/Scarred_Planet#Enemy_spawn_chart