PDA

View Full Version : AotI: rare maps on winter event

BeastlyBrady
Jan 12, 2008, 06:46 PM
i got the rare map on the de ragan/de ragnus side and i didn't fight dulk fakis like it said i would.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-12 18:27 ]</font>

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 06:49 PM
tehn that means u didnt get the rare map

BeastlyBrady
Jan 12, 2008, 06:50 PM
well i fought 2 orgdus and 3 jaggos... does anyone know like spawns or something to get rare map everytime.

BeastlyBrady
Jan 12, 2008, 06:54 PM
i meant 1 orgdus

Mr_Confused
Jan 12, 2008, 07:04 PM
There are two rare maps for each way. each way has a rare map that takes you too a different area than normal in block C.
for ex. if you go right, and get to block C and am in bruces dungeon, you have a rare map. Now i have actually gotten this and not fought any rare monsters and Dulk fakis at the end, I have also gotten Darbelans and Jaggos and Dulk fakis.

The other rare spawn to the right, is exactly like a normal mission except that there are some rare monsters in it, the areas for the blocks are the same. When you get to the Agata relics area, you want 5 ageetas instead of a Zamvapas and ageetas, this will give you Luttus Jiggas and Jaggos.

I also know one on the straight map
when you get to Block C (a parum relics hallway) instead of a svaltus directly in front of you, you need golmoros, then more golmoros spawn and then an orgdus. then in Block D jaggos are in the three switch room, just like crimson beast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Confused on 2008-01-12 16:07 ]</font>

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 07:04 PM
the rare spawn takes u to a level of bruces dongeon and not the relics area

KyEmo
Jan 12, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hey Pikacheif, can you tell right after you choose the ragnus/ragan route?

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 07:06 PM
On 2008-01-12 16:05, KyEmo wrote:
Hey Pikacheif, can you tell right after you choose the ragnus/ragan route?

no u cant :/ i've gotten 2 orgdus maps and 0 fakis maps and idk what the orgdus map is for

Mr_Confused
Jan 12, 2008, 07:11 PM
On 2008-01-12 16:04, pikachief wrote:

no, you can get a rare map on either, you need five ageetas as the first spawn in the relics area, for two lutus jiggas.

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 07:16 PM
On 2008-01-12 16:11, Mr_Confused wrote:

On 2008-01-12 16:04, pikachief wrote:

no, you can get a rare map on either, you need five ageetas as the first spawn in the relics area, for two lutus jiggas.

ummm i meant instead of teh relics area in parum u get teh bruces dongeon block.... lol but thats for that luttus jigga info! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phoenix_Black
Jan 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
Ok, so me and a group were doing a Parum route, and we got a rare map. The weird part about this scenario is that the rare map was of the Moatoob variety. Why?

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 08:25 PM
thats the actual rare map lol

DonRoyale
Jan 12, 2008, 08:26 PM
By chance, you're able to get a map that leads to Bruce's Dungeon's third block. Unlike the AD/Dimm route that produces this same map, however, you don't end up getting Darbelan and Jaggos; you get Bil De Vears and wtfgheyGoshins instead. Useful if you're after a Bil De Axe.

It does have an advantage in that it leads to Falkis. But srsly, what drops from boss boxes other than resists and Gudda Hon, rly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Anduril
Jan 12, 2008, 08:51 PM
On 2008-01-12 17:26, DonRoyale wrote:
By chance, you're able to get a map that leads to Bruce's Dungeon's third block. Unlike the AD/Dimm route that produces this same map, however, you don't end up getting Darbelan and Jaggos; you get Bil De Vears and wtfgheyGoshins instead. Useful if you're after a Bil De Axe.

It does have an advantage in that it leads to Falkis. But srsly, what drops from boss boxes other than resists and Gudda Hon, rly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Ummm. I got the Fakis map without Darbleans and Jaggos by taking the AD/Dimm route, so I don't think that that's exclusive to either side.

Jao
Jan 12, 2008, 08:53 PM
THIS MISSION ROX=o

Phoenix_Black
Jan 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
No... We had Darbelan and Jaggos... I got a Dedda and Bullet Save...

Ranmo
Jan 12, 2008, 10:18 PM
Does anyone know how to get the rare map on the event quest that has dulk fakis

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
there is none, just keep doing the moatoob run until u get it. Which isnt that hard.

kissablepimp
Jan 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
no parum mission also have it.

pikachief
Jan 12, 2008, 10:58 PM
I FINALLY GOT THE RARE MAP!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ON A B RUN >.< lol oh well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Middle
Jan 22, 2008, 08:47 PM
what about rare spawn in winter event 2?
how do i get rappies and what will spawn in block C?