PDA

View Full Version : My trade list.

KendraKirai
Jan 13, 2003, 06:06 AM
I realise this isn't much, but I'm not asking for a whole lot in return, I don't think (maybe I am, I dunno)

DB'S SABER
FLOWEN'S SWORD (fake) (x2)
LAST SURVIVOR (x4)
BLADE DANCE
YJAYA
M&A60 VISE
CLUB OF LACONIUM (x4)
BATTLE VERGE (x3)
TALIS
RAPPY'S FAN
GOBOOMA's CLAW
PROTO REGENE GEAR (x2)

And these parts.

Angel/Mind ++
Angel/Mind +
Angel/Mind (x2)
Elf/Legs ++
Elf/Legs
Elf/Legs -
Dragon/HP
Magicial/TP
All/Resist (x6)
TP/Restorate (x2)
TP/Generate
PB/Amplifier
PB/Generate (x2)
General/Battle (x7)

Mags

untouched (x3)
Mitra (13/6/10/7)
Varaha (18/9/8/15)
Kama (18/15/9/8)
Bhirava (10/12/27/1)

Also

Amplifier of Resta

I am looking for

Photon Launcher
Guilty Light
Yasminkov 2000H
Yasminkov 9000M
Yasminkov 3000R
Justy 23ST
Spread Needle
Final Impact
God/Battle
God/Ability
cure/shock
cure/confusion
god/luck
cure/frozen
perfect/resist
DB's Armor
Ultimate Frame
D-Parts ver2.10
Custom Barrier ver.00
A Racaseal Soniti (No MIND, high DEX, DEF and POW)

I realize some of these are quite rare, and I will trade accordingly...several 9 stars for a 10 or 11-star for example.

Others are quite common, but not available for a yellowboze. Please don't try to rip me off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thank you for reading this, and leave me a private message here if you wish to trade.

(edit: Oops, state/maintenance isn't in gamecube pso...wonder why.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KendraKirai on 2003-01-13 03:17 ]</font>

Elusive_Llama
Jan 13, 2003, 12:17 PM
The general consensus is that most 9* items cannot be traded for decent 10* items, no matter how many you offer. You'd be laughed at if you tried to, say, trade 5 Varistas, 8 Booma Claws and 5 DB Sabers for a 10* Demolition Comet. Sure they're red boxes and they're in yellow capital letters, and 18 * 9 stars > 10 stars but who would use a Booma Claw or a DB saber when they could use their Demolition Comet?

Similarly, somebody wanted to offer me a level 200 mag and other stuff, like a god/body, for my demolition comet. Why would I need a level 200 mag when I can make one myself? Why would I need god/body which only gives 40 or 50 defense, which is pretty worthless in Ultimate and takes up a valuable armor slot?

The_Rookie
Jan 13, 2003, 01:03 PM
I traded my god/body for a monkey king bar the other day

I traded my lvl 200 mind nidra for a ruby bullet

basically, i do agree with ellusive llama but i still say you never know. God knows i've been on the end of some sweet deals, like trading my del saber shield for a striker of chao that i then traded for 3 god/minds. It's hard, it probably will take persistence and you'll probably need to raise your base stock of rares a little but i can tell you right now that if you decide to devote a few hours to trading you can turn nothing into something if you find the right fool or person who's desperate for your stuff.

also it's a lot easier to do that online then through the board. on the board the big traders tend to know what is worth what http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KendraKirai
Jan 13, 2003, 01:22 PM
Well, I'm mostly going after the lower 10 star and higher 9 star stuff.

I'm particularily after the guilty light and photon launcher, simply because I don't have the patience to kill Vol Opt eighty times. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The Guilty Light for example...Whitills can find it in boxes in vhard forest of all things., but the only chance my Yellowboze has is to kill vhard vol opt until he decides to give it up.

Greenils can find Yas 3000R's on ultimate gilchich...
Justy 23ST from Garanz on vhard by greenils as well...The Yas 9000 purplenum's in ult. mines...

Mostly, I'm looking for people who don't need their ten-stars (can't use, have five of 'em, etc) or are generous or in need of a bunch of lower-level stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have traded my Yamato for a custom ray and custom frame...probably could've gotten something more worthwhile for it...but oh well. I play a lot, so I'm sure I'll find more. Particularily once I finally get to ultimate...still can't clear vhard ruins..

But I'm *really* interested in that soniti mag, if anybody has one...