PDA

View Full Version : Nanotransformer EX?

Ralli_Maren
Jan 13, 2008, 05:57 PM
Quoted from the PSU official website: "Using a new upgrade, the Nanotransformer X, you can increase the storage capacity of your Partner Machine." Ok, so I know not everything is available yet. There are updates to come. But PSO-World doesn't have a single thing about it, and there is information on the site for other items that aren't available yet. Does anyone have any info on the Nanotransformer EX?

Jao
Jan 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
I'm guessing that is being made for the new syn. items to store. I also wish that would break the limit of having just 99 to like 200=(

AZKlegend
Jan 13, 2008, 06:01 PM
Probably something you feed to your robot to make hold more than 300 items at a time...

LoneDespo
Jan 13, 2008, 06:23 PM
Increases your Partner Machinery's maximum storage capacity by 50 to the limit of 500.
Pretty sure it's out in JP.

SATatami
Jan 13, 2008, 06:43 PM
We need them more for ourselves than our pms. It is called NANOTRANSFORM EX. And is that not what all guardians wear on the back of their necks?

TheTofuShop
Jan 13, 2008, 07:01 PM
Guardians have Nanotransformers on their back... its basically their clothes, yeah?

It is out in JP and I believe theres a thread on here somewhere where they discuss it.

probably the "stuff we dont have yet" thread.

Golto
Jan 13, 2008, 07:29 PM
In the PSU world I thought Nanotransformers made objects extremely small. Maybe compressing atoms to get rid of all the empty space they take up.

As for the item, barring some kind of 360 hiccup, we should be getting it within 2 months after the event ends.