PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel vision

SYDNEE
Jan 14, 2008, 11:01 AM
Ok, I'm playing my acrotecher as I believe they should be. Spamming buffs, giresta (I hardly ever use resta now that giresta is maxed) and reverser. At the same time debuffing, throwing diga/foie, noszonde, whatever appropriate at the time depending on mob size/type.
It's a tough job keeping up with all that, but that's how I like it. Now nobody wants to stop when you call "get you're buffs" between battles, or you have a couple players that like to run ahead of the pack into other rooms and die/get froze/sleeped. That's fine, I run with the group to support the group. When tunnel vision takes over, and you just keep charging ahead of the party to die, hope you brought scapes.
But no one does that anymore either, then bitches that you let them die and you're a poor healer when you're not even in the same room as them.
Pay attention to you're surroundings people, if there's only one techer in the party, then don't count on a heal or buff when you go wondering off on your own. If I'm party lead and that keeps happening you'll get your corpse removed from the floor and a quick lesson on Italy.
I carry all resist units on me, so I'm not froze/sleep and unable to help the party. And on white beast, I wear my sleep. If I get caught by a freeze trap trying to reverser you, is it that hard to hit me with a Sol instead of leaving me frozen while you move on? Or does everyone abandon carrying them now like scapes?
I play fortefighter and gunner too, so I know how it sucks to have a techer that doesn't support the party. But I can also see why so many have said to hell with support. I'll continue to spam my buffs, giresta, reverser to the crowd that sticks together and if you are out of range, tough. I'm not chasing people down anymore.

Ssslither
Jan 14, 2008, 11:19 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif This is a very common problem among techers though that wont change because things are dying faster. Buffs don't matter in a full party where the mob is dying in less than 5 seconds (even without buffs) If I see someone running off away from the group; I agree, Italy is a better place for them.

Sayara
Jan 14, 2008, 12:15 PM
Welcome to PSO.

Its been this way since PSO really :/

Sharkyland
Jan 14, 2008, 02:35 PM
People still need babysitters? Doesn't seem nothing new.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2008-01-14 11:35 ]</font>