PDA

View Full Version : Ok how big of a difference....

Rosenkrantz
Jan 14, 2008, 12:18 PM
between a Human Female Acrofighter and a Cast Female Acrofighter. I know from experience that CASTs dont mix well with Shadoogs unless u have a Head Unit, and I'm a big fan of Shadoogs. So I just wanted to get your opinions.

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2008, 12:23 PM
The human should have the advantage, but that class gets enough TP anyway, it's not going to hurt, either way.

I'm a bit unsure about whether the TP drops, in the class, and what point it does, if it does.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-14 09:24 ]</font>

AZKlegend
Jan 14, 2008, 03:28 PM
I would say human female

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 14, 2008, 03:48 PM
Shadoog damage is so minimal compared to the damage you do with your real weapons. The question you should be asking yourself is whether you want Higher survivability with a human or higher damage with a cast.

superdood22
Jan 14, 2008, 03:52 PM
it would be more even out with humans having higher tp but smaller hp and smaller acc while CAST have smaller tp but higher atp and acc.

Its just the cast would take far more damage than their shadoog with right hand weapons and humans with their shadoogs would do closer damage to their right hand weapon.

The overall damage would be a little bit more weighty on the CAST's right hand weapon than a human, however a human would have both weapons taking the casual balanced amount (aside from units).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: superdood22 on 2008-01-14 12:54 ]</font>