PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Price Check: [B] Crea Doubles

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 03:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone on 360 can tell me what is the lowest price for a [B] Crea Doubles is right now?

JAFO22000
Jan 14, 2008, 03:22 PM
Perform a conditional shop search.

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 03:23 PM
I'm at work, hence my asking...

JAFO22000
Jan 14, 2008, 03:25 PM
Well, do it when you get home. Knowing the cheapest price for one right now does you no good if you're at work.

AZKlegend
Jan 14, 2008, 03:27 PM
I think they are around 500k at cheapest not sure though...

Krisan
Jan 14, 2008, 03:34 PM
You'd get more money for selling the made weapon than selling the board. The board itself isn't worth all that much anymore, especially since 1up took place and the whole deal with the area drop rates being increased since AoI. The made weapon is still fairly valuable by comparison though, assuming the %'s on it turn out okay. Then again, the mats for it are mainly what drive the price up so I can't say I'd blame you if you opted just to sell the board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krisan on 2008-01-14 12:35 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jan 14, 2008, 03:38 PM
How do you know he's a seller and not a buyer?

Krisan
Jan 14, 2008, 03:42 PM
Ah, I guess I don't. Hmm.. Just assumed though, since most people only bother getting a price-check like this if they plan on selling something not buying. But I guess you're right, could go either way. Oh well, as AZKlegend said, 500k sounds about right for it..

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I was primarily asking because I found the board last night, just as my home connection dropped. Talk about lucky! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I was looking to possibly sell it, but if they are going for only 500k then I might make it if I enough of the mats already.

Miyuki
Jan 14, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hey, Xtian, how's it going? We should join up sometime - haven't really seen you on much. Not sure about right now, but post 1up, B's were 1-2 mil. I would suspect they've dropped. Seeing how you would need 2 relic edges (600k-1 mil each) to make, I suspect the made weapon still gets the same price but the price of ingredients has shifted?

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hey Miyuki! I'm doing good! How about you? Yeah, I havent been on PSU much... I got WoW (Oh noes!) for the holidays along with a new laptop, so yeah.... I have no social life. lol

Mmm, well, I actually do think I have Relic Edges oddly enough, I had been saving them for the off chance I found a [B] Pscyho Wand - but that will never happen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Hmm, as for the Crea Doubles now... I guess I'll weigh my options once I see how much the mats are going for and then decide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtian913 on 2008-01-14 12:53 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2008, 03:56 PM
WoW + Laptop = Danger Danger Danger!!!! (Croc Hunter) = Danger Will Robinson!!! (A much older source)

Actually, Guild Wars+Laptop is dangerous enough.

But I've seen you on PSU, from time to time. Need to shoot you an invite. It's really been a bit of a while since I really hooked up with the pso-world gang.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-14 12:56 ]</font>

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 04:01 PM
Hey Tynselle! Wow, everyone is coming out the wood works. =P

And YES, danger!! I didnt think I would like WoW, but I can DEFINITELY see how people become obsessed with it - on my lunch break I now check both PSOW and now the Warcraft forums. I'm such a nerd.

Anyhoo, yeah! Totally send me an invite if you see me on. I'm going to try and take advantage of this crazy EXP and level all my alts up a bit, so let's party! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtian913 on 2008-01-14 13:07 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2008, 04:06 PM
Believe me. Before PSU, I was knee deep in the WoW stuff. I actually recovered from it, somewhat. Not that I didn't enjoy my time there, but I was kind of stepping away during a time when my life got really really busy. (Took off from all online RPGs). And I never really got back in it. I've popped in, from time to time, playing Guild Wars and stuff. I still check in on GW; but I play that extremely casually.

Xtian913
Jan 14, 2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I take a break even from PSU when needed. I dont wanna get burnt out.

So I'm approaching WoW with the same mindset. I'm just playing casually really, because I honestly don't have the time to get deep into finding a guild and raiding and whatnot.

I have so much other crap going on right now - its kinda good I can't sit and play games 24/7!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Miyuki
Jan 14, 2008, 09:24 PM
[B] PsychoWand are out there - do Sleeping Warriors S2 and they will drop. I've had 3 drop myself.

Xtian913
Jan 16, 2008, 03:11 PM
Miyuki, I am a blank slate, ready for your instruction. Teach me, Master!!