PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PSU Max Level

strikershadow
Jan 14, 2008, 04:04 PM
Hi, can anyone tell me the PSU max level. And is it loke PSO where if you beat the game you can put it on a higher diffuculty?

Chuck_Norris
Jan 14, 2008, 04:14 PM
It'd help if you would tell us if you're online, or offline.

strikershadow
Jan 14, 2008, 04:16 PM
Sorry i actually jus got the game today and setting it up, im just wondering if its the same as PSO. where there when you beat the game you unlocked multiple difficulties. and if the max level is still 200. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EspioKaos
Jan 14, 2008, 04:24 PM
Difficulties aren't unlocked like they were in PSO. In this one, each mission has a set of difficulties to choose from. Most will be C-S2, the new expansion missions are C-S and a few missions are only C-A. As you level up your character, you'll gain access to new missions. Each difficulty has a certain minimum level requirement.

The current online level cap is LV120. It was just increased to that this past Friday. Speculation (and a little offline hacking) says that the final cap will be LV200, but no one knows for certain.

strikershadow
Jan 14, 2008, 04:26 PM
120, that dissapoints me, but sounds good i cant wait to check it out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i got it for the ps2. thanks for the input

Golto
Jan 14, 2008, 04:49 PM
Offline you unlock S rank difficulties of free missions when you finish the last story mission. Lvl 200 cap for offline. Online gets lvl cap increases every 2 months or so. So far lvl 200 seems to be the end for online.

EspioKaos
Jan 14, 2008, 04:57 PM
Right. Offline mode has no effect on online mode this time around.

strikershadow
Jan 14, 2008, 04:57 PM
Ok that was my next question, should i even play offline? i mean can i just jump online with never playing the story and have access to everything like someone who beat the game offline? i dont care about the offline unless it will unlock something online like costumes or something.

rogue_robot
Jan 14, 2008, 05:01 PM
Meh. Some stuff only appears offline for the moment - other stuff only online. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it.