PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: PSU.. fun? or a way to say ur better?

xDemi
Jan 14, 2008, 04:22 PM
Well, funny thing happened. Was gunna do the new winter mission thing then there was this girl making fun of another girls character. So i was thinking hey thats not right, so i butted in and then i was told my pallet sucked? and also i was accused of being a girl irl even tho i play on a guy character? >.> i say its not right for people like that to play this game. And i dont rly thing i should file a complaint <.< soo yeah just wanted to thorw that out there >.<

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2008, 04:36 PM
Those are people that should be ignored, basically. They're just worked up and aren't in the mood to "cool down" and be nice to someone, that's all.

Yeah, it's a little crazy when you deal with people with issues; but that's it. Just remember that it was nothing real personal, and that everything here was fueled by their own personal issues more than anything else.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 14, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's just a taste of the 'real' world for those who haven't had one yet. Lots of crazy folks out there. :

xDemi
Jan 14, 2008, 04:40 PM
On 2008-01-14 13:39, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
It's just a taste of the 'real' world for those who haven't had one yet. Lots of crazy folks out there. :

i hear that >.>

Noblewine
Jan 14, 2008, 04:41 PM
It's not a bad idea to help someone but it was probably best to BL the person who was picking on that girl.

goaferboy
Jan 14, 2008, 04:43 PM
"My pallet sucks like yo momma" would have been an appropriate response. If you can't beat em, join em. Hopefully their "momma" would have been in the room and your voice would have been coming though the TV. That way they won't be allowed to play again due to the "mommas" image of the community. Double score!

Darkly
Jan 14, 2008, 04:46 PM
jerks just want a response, it is the internet after all they are just out to be a twit. Ignore, blacklist whatever just dont waste your time with them.

KyEmo
Jan 14, 2008, 04:52 PM
Ignoring them or laughing at them I've found is the best way to shut them up. Some low level joined my party and started saying how stupid I was or something. I said "lol" every time he tried to "make fun of me". Then he left the party in a bitch fit.