PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: 2 Blackheart[B]s for trade

Turbobrain
Jan 14, 2008, 09:59 PM
As title, I have two Blackheart[B]'s for trade.

Wants:
Svaltus sword(not light or dark). Maybe board with messeta/other stuff.
Orpad / Legs
Kan Yu
FG stuff(xbows, cannons, rifle and so on)
High S rank armour for FF OR FG.

Please make me sensible offer. If your in doubt just check do player price check:)

-Hyacia-
Jan 14, 2008, 11:09 PM
As to sensible offers, "High S rank armour" for boards that will be easy to come by come the next story missions isn't very sensible itself. I don't have any of your other wants though, otherwise I'd make an offer xD

SoumaAkizuki
Jan 14, 2008, 11:09 PM
5M http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Considering in 2 1/2 weeks we'll probably get the next story mission and they'll be common like Crimson ;p

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 12:12 AM
Thats then and this is now(BTW I think you may find longer than er, 2 1/2 weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Truth is, nobody really knows how frequently they will drop from story mode.

Like, er, rares were gonna be dropping from Winter Event like rain.

Syl
Jan 15, 2008, 01:22 AM
On 2008-01-14 21:12, Turbobrain wrote:
Thats then and this is now(BTW I think you may find longer than er, 2 1/2 weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

It'll be common enough that it'll be priced within anyone's grasp. It's been mentioned countless times already.

Although it isn't now, it's pretty much the way the economy works (even in IRL, and inb4lolpsueconomy). With your wants and the countless number of people willing to hunt it when it comes out, I doubt you'd get anything in your wants cept save for someone who can't patiently wait and doesn't need what you want.

Kerry157
Jan 15, 2008, 02:11 AM
I sent you an offer in a private message http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 07:57 AM
On 2008-01-14 22:22, SylviaEspada wrote:

On 2008-01-14 21:12, Turbobrain wrote:

It'll be common enough that it'll be priced within anyone's grasp. It's been mentioned countless times already.

Although it isn't now, it's pretty much the way the economy works (even in IRL, and inb4lolpsueconomy). With your wants and the countless number of people willing to hunt it when it comes out, I doubt you'd get anything in your wants cept save for someone who can't patiently wait and doesn't need what you want.

Well, thats the thing, noone REALLY knows do they? Like all the stuff thst was going to drop on the Winter Event easy...

I tend to take what I hear with a pinch of salt at times.... like when PWands were supposed to drop like rain... well it still sells for max messeta. Even in Japan it's like 30mil... speaking of Japan what is the price of BH there... bet few people know.

I mean using the standard .it will drop easy. most 10*'s/11*'s will soon....

And my 'wants' 1 being a blackbull which is supposed to drop next week a lot I dont think my wants are to bad. Maybe someone will want them badly enough, I dunno.

havi
Jan 15, 2008, 08:06 AM
what you're right about is that things we expected to "drop like rain" haven't. but what you didn't mention is that the market is a collective thing, not an individual thing. look at pwand. it went from max meseta to 50m lol. that's not just a half off, that's going from elite only to anyone who gets lucky can get one, which is because although i can't get it to drop for me, it used to be only ppl that farmed sleeping warriors s2 and other relics could have a chance at getting pwand. through this event mission, which pretty much everybody is doing, you are forced to have a chance to get a pwand when you do the relics section, and at 250% drop rate on top of it.

same thing with like, deva-zashi boards, no one hunted zamvapas before this event, but if you want a chance at rikauteri or sori/mind in this event mission, you're pretty much forced to kill a few of them, which means you are forced to have a chance at the deva-zashi board. that's why there are many many times more people with it now. so even if the blackheart[b] will not "drop like rain" for you or me or any specific person when the new hot thing is in, it will drop for someone who now is forced to have the chance to get it, and then it will be in the market since if he or she doesnt want it, they can trade it to someone who does, at a value that matches the demand compared to how many other blackheart [b] is available for trade.

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 10:10 AM
On 2008-01-15 05:06, havi wrote:
what you're right about is that things we expected to "drop like rain" haven't. but what you didn't mention is that the market is a collective thing, not an individual thing. look at pwand. it went from max meseta to 50m lol. that's not just a half off, that's going from elite only to anyone who gets lucky can get one, which is because although i can't get it to drop for me, it used to be only ppl that farmed sleeping warriors s2 and other relics could have a chance at getting pwand. through this event mission, which pretty much everybody is doing, you are forced to have a chance to get a pwand when you do the relics section, and at 250% drop rate on top of it.

same thing with like, deva-zashi boards, no one hunted zamvapas before this event, but if you want a chance at rikauteri or sori/mind in this event mission, you're pretty much forced to kill a few of them, which means you are forced to have a chance at the deva-zashi board. that's why there are many many times more people with it now. so even if the blackheart[b] will not "drop like rain" for you or me or any specific person when the new hot thing is in, it will drop for someone who now is forced to have the chance to get it, and then it will be in the market since if he or she doesnt want it, they can trade it to someone who does, at a value that matches the demand compared to how many other blackheart [b] is available for trade.

Well, thats fair although in on the US/NA PC/PS2 I would say a 'clean'(x/10) PWand st 50mil is something I have yet to see.

As regards events, drops, demand... what HAS suprised me is the sheer amount of crap thats dropped... really I have had 2HRs, sleep/shock resist, crea dubs, baji-senba. Once these items NEVER dropped, well I saw more Adhena drops... and of course the Kan Yu droppings are plentiful(it's not that great a weapon... looks nice but look at the stats!).

So, right now the only way we can speculate on items true worth is what people are prepared to pay, I'm not saying thats fair. It was the same on Firebreak(Bear claws dropping like rain... though they almost did for me) 1up(Har/Quicks, Hirokteri's, Gaozoran Rods) didnt drop that much(20mil for Hirokteri's now, 40mil+ for Gazoran Rod).

Other than that we have the Japanese market which forms a basis for speculating on future drop rates hence future prices. I would love to know what Blackheart IS worth as in fairness maybe I got lucky but after nearly 200 TD S2 runs I did not get one(or any good boss drops) and after about 12 Mother Brain S runs I got 2(amognst other things). It must be recognised there is only 1 board for sale right now(mine) and a handfull of made weapons, all more expensive. And it seems for whatever reason some people certainly feel it is worth trading/paying for!

havi
Jan 15, 2008, 10:29 AM
well yes, it is, because its rare, and s is definitely shinier than the a that it outperforms by like 10-15% at lv120. there are always exceptions, i don't see blackheart as one, but i think this game is easy enough (especially right now) so that you dont need max hardcore stats on your gear to be effective, and so people will tend to go for rarity and looks. like, i've got an 8/8 serdote that will definitely out perform my many ungrinded uransaras or even an ungrinded tesbra, but not only does serdote look like absolute crap, uransara has a special cast oo-ahh animation that makes me use them, and i will definitely give up tons for a tesbra for about the same reason.

and for the same reason, unless you have some immediately demand for a certain item/trade going on, if you cant get a deal you wanna take, just keep taking offers for now, cause there's always someone who (for looks or misc reason) is going to be desperate for one, and you might get an offer more than worth your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: havi on 2008-01-15 07:33 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 08:09 PM
Well, I have had offers and am not sure how to price this myself anymore lol. With Kan-Yu's going at 20mil... Svaltus swords going at 5mil and still Blackbulls that I am VERY sure will drop next week a fair amount(250% applies to robot that drops this and it drops on fakis A which if it's like TD S means not THAT rare) still being in shops for 50mil... I think our econmy is crazy sometimes:)