PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Failing syths?

Ajeter23
Jan 15, 2008, 12:18 AM
i have a pure striking pmand have been sything weapons in the past and they been coming out good and etc but now all of a sudden i see a lower syth rate success and i failed my deva and 5 other weapons in a row..... just wanna know if there's somthing wrong with my pm??? or does it just needs to be updated or somthing....

gryphonvii
Jan 15, 2008, 12:24 AM
bad luck

Telina
Jan 15, 2008, 12:24 AM
I'm sorry for your recent string of bad luck D: but it is, in fact, just that....bad luck. Its just the way the dice roll sometimes. But there's no sort of update or change in the PM's code as of yet, I'm not hinting at there BEING any in the future, but if such a change was seen on the horizon.....it would have been talked about on the JP site. Eventually making its way here from some of our posters who read japanese.

Xefi
Jan 15, 2008, 12:29 AM
your PM is fine. You probably have bad luck. I heard someone failed a 99% success agito and some other person failed his/her pwand before, so i guess your not the one with the worst luck yet. :S

Ajeter23
Jan 15, 2008, 12:31 AM
man that rly sucks then i even have lvl 3 luck dam...... ain't that somthing >_> guess i'll just wait till i feel like im lucky but thx for the answers guys that rly helped

GojinRyong
Jan 15, 2008, 06:24 AM
sega messed up the synthing lately on purpose so they fail more often this whole event is a sham with the 'more' rare drops and extra boxes all being filled with junk all the time

Cracka_J
Jan 15, 2008, 09:25 AM
you people are crazy. I've been synthing my highest % weps as of recently and have failed nothing. it's random. get over it.