PDA

View Full Version : So why is the event mission counter on the 5th floor?

str898mustang
Jan 15, 2008, 12:42 AM
Why did the put the event mission on the 5th floor? What ever happened to the club entrance like 1up was? Reason I ask this is because that mission counter will not load up for me. I disconnect almost everytime trying to load that counter up because of my dial-up connection (yes I play this on dial-up). I know soomeone else who has this problem and they are on high speed connection. Sega should have put it at the club mission counter. Now I just found out that the MAG Event is on the 5th floor so I'm pretty much f*cked when it comes to events now. Also, don't give the "Get Highspeed" bullsh*t b/c dial-up is the only thing I can get b/c of location.

OK rant over.

Tokagero
Jan 15, 2008, 12:49 AM
get highspeed
>_> j/k lol
not sure what to tell you >_< but good luck finding someone here who can ^_^

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 15, 2008, 12:56 AM
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/discover/broadbandBundle.jsp

Not being a smart ass but this is an alternative. Uses your satellite instead of a hard line.

Sorry to hear you can't load of the counter.

str898mustang
Jan 15, 2008, 12:58 AM
On 2008-01-14 21:56, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/discover/broadbandBundle.jsp

Not being a smart ass but this is an alternative. Uses your satellite instead of a hard line.

Sorry to hear you can't load of the counter.

lol have u seen the price on that???? 500$ install fee with a 70$ monthly rate

Xefi
Jan 15, 2008, 01:26 AM
i have cable internet and still got d/c from this winter mission. If i play any other missions beside winter mission, i have no problem at all. Something is definitely wrong with the counter selection for the winter mission.

TIme being disconnected from counter and in mission:
Winter mission = all the time. :S
Normal and AoI mission = 0 disconnection http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That is my horrible issue so far with this winter mission.

Jife_Jifremok
Jan 15, 2008, 01:31 AM
I haven't had any problems with that mission counter, but I have noticed it takes longer to load than the mission itself, which is just absurd. Come to think of it, I think all the mission counters take longer than the missions themselves. Hmm...

str898mustang
Jan 15, 2008, 01:41 AM
Here is the reason why:

When PSU was first started, the mission counters showed every mission C rank through S rank
You would press "Select Mission" and this would come up.

Example: Raffon Field Base
C rank Plains Overlord
B rank Plains Overlord
A rank Plains Overlord
S rank Plains Overlord
C rank Sleeping Warriors
B rank Sleeping Warriors
A Rank Sleeping Warriors
S rank Sleeping Warriors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when u press "Select Mission" it shows:

Plains Overlord
Sleeping Warriors

You select which mission then it gives u the ranks for that mission

That is the reason is lags so much now.

The only time it doesn't lag is when the mission counter only has one mission to load.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: str898mustang on 2008-01-14 22:44 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 15, 2008, 02:16 AM
O.o what system you people on? I have neverhad a disconnect in this event or any of the other weird conter issues, pc/ps2.