PDA

View Full Version : Kan Yu questions and hunting

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 02:35 AM
I've seen a fair few of these around. I want! Ok, so it drops from Orgdus(sp). Is this only for this event, or will it be Orgdus at this level for now on? One thing. The Orgdus is the rare spawn right? So... wehn I get Darbelans, Jao's and Fakis thats a 'different' rare map, er right? I've not done that many missions on this yet, hopefully today I can get some down.

It also drops from De Ragun but I know that on the normal mission this hardly ever happens so I guess going for the Orgdus on the Moatoob/Neudaiz route is the way to go(is this true or is De Ragun now dropping more Kan Yu's/Cati-Power's).

I guess I just want this weapon as it is(was lol) pretty rare but looking at the stats it's not that great, stat wise. Am I missing something here?

I'm gonna hunt it anyway as I have always wanted one so in short whats the quickest/best way of hunting it. I think once I get to the Relics area, I may as well go on and finish the bosses... lol other than the FG weps, the only thing I want from alpha is Orpa / Legs(hold on, dont they drop from Beta to?).

-Hyacia-
Jan 15, 2008, 02:44 AM
Orgdus drops Huge Cutter, Lutus Jigga is the one that drops Kan Yu. I assume it will be a drop off Lutus Jigga at whatever level it is on the event and up. You're best off to map hunt the right route then to finish Ragan/Ragnus route to hunt it.

Turbobrain
Jan 15, 2008, 02:54 AM
Oops yeah. Lutus Jigga(stoopid me). But thats on the Moatoob/Neudaiz Route. Orgdus is on Parum route.

Are you saying the De Ragan is dropping the Kan Yu more now?

Just seems the other Moatoob/Neudaiz has so many better drops especially from the boss... though in my few runs I just keep getting sleep / resist, shock / resist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-14 23:59 ]</font>

_Vyser_
Jan 15, 2008, 02:59 AM
I found one going through the path on the right

-Hyacia-
Jan 15, 2008, 03:28 AM
Nah, Ragan drops it less. I've seen 3 drop of the other route, never off ragan, though I did see a cati/power. But thats about it. Its a decent drop rate on the Jigga.

GuardianElite
Jan 15, 2008, 04:59 AM
btw new jp area has lv.100+ luttus jiggas

CoV-Shana
Jan 15, 2008, 07:08 AM
My friend's constantly argue how lucky I can be when I'm in group with them. The first time I ran Moatoob/Neudaiz side with them we found 2 Kan Yu boards (I however didn't get one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) A good way to know if you get the rare Svaltus is when you walk into the room and you see only Ageeta as the first spawn. If the four legged stateria is amoung the first spawn then the rare svaltus isn't going to spawn. Good hunting to you all, I'm looking for one myself n.n

SkywalkerPSO
Jan 15, 2008, 07:37 AM
Yes, Lutus Jigga drops [B]Kan Yu... It's not a "rare" map that they spawn, just a rare enemy spawn! Take the right(moatoob) path. Lutus Jigga have a chance of spawning at the relics site! Good luck with your hunt!

gryphonvii
Jan 15, 2008, 10:00 AM
I found mine at de ragan boxes, but that may have been because I "wasn't looking for it" either way you still have a few days, then a week after next to hunt, so no pressure.

lilsharpshoot
Jan 15, 2008, 04:57 PM
Just have fun with your friends and talk about stuff, if you keep hunting the rare your looking for, it will drop. Thats what me and my friends do and we get rares we need and rares we dont.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 15, 2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah, me and a friend of mine were duo'ing the Robot / Manbearpig path of the mission, and I noticed that there was no Zamvapsfsadf with the Ageetas, and then, I saw a Luttus Jigga, and I flipped out, hoping that it will drop a Kan Yu, and then, lo and behold, a Kan Yu =D.

Noblewine
Jan 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
I spotted one but nothing dropped. Does it drop that stuff at a certain rank.

Crazy_Hunter
Jan 15, 2008, 05:47 PM
10 Lutus Jiggas and no Kan Yu, still counting...

CoSine
Jan 15, 2008, 06:41 PM
Does the Kan Yu only drop in S?

beatrixkiddo
Jan 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
Yes.

AlphaDragoon
Jan 15, 2008, 08:52 PM
Got one yesterday for my brother (he wanted it for a long time)...only for the effing thing to fail. >.>

I HATE boards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaDragoon on 2008-01-15 17:52 ]</font>

ARandomTaco
Jan 16, 2008, 04:33 AM
Got 2 in one run @_@

desturel
Jan 16, 2008, 11:05 AM
Kan Yu is really starting to piss me off. I've seen 5 drop and none have gone to me. Not that my main is a fortefighter, but I'll level it up (or protranser) if I get one of these. ><

Pengfishh
Jan 16, 2008, 11:08 AM
Jigga what?

pionear
Jan 16, 2008, 06:32 PM
Jigga Who? XD

But there are some Kan Yu's in player shops....They are still kinda expensive (20mil being the cheapest I've seen so for) so I guess I gotte keep hunting...

Tita
Jan 17, 2008, 04:26 AM
i finally saw one drop and it dropped for my friend.
he also got a hyper viper on the following run.

a part of me is happy for him...
the other part wants to hurt him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

D1ABOLIK
Jan 17, 2008, 05:33 AM
On 2008-01-15 00:28, -Hyacia- wrote:
Nah, Ragan drops it less. I've seen 3 drop of the other route, never off ragan, though I did see a cati/power. But thats about it. Its a decent drop rate on the Jigga.

Is the cati / power only droppin on S?? Or can it drop on A also?

Turbobrain
Jan 17, 2008, 08:22 AM
Well, the good news is I managed to find one. I was doing full runs and this was about the 3rd Jigga map I(we) had encountered and it dropped.

Now I gotta synth it, I dunno.... when do we get MAG?

I could really do with a synth % boost, I have about 10 S ranks I need to synth and statisically 1 or 2 of those is going to fail...

It's kind of nice looking at the Kan Yu board and pretending it was last year.... it's not like I really need another sword:)

desturel
Jan 17, 2008, 09:40 AM
I believe this game is toying with me. 12 Runs. 8 Bruce/Fakis maps. 10 Ank Dedda. 0 Jigga. F You Bruce and your crappy Dedda's!!!

Para
Jan 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
Im still having trouble myself getting a Kan Yu.