PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: PSU Login Server down? ...PlaySega down too? o.

Kietrinia
Jan 15, 2008, 09:55 AM
I'm trying to log in, yet I keep getting disconnected at "Authenticating PSU ID" every time.

Thing is, when I go to the billing site just to make sure my account is current, I'm getting a 404 error saying login.jsp isn't available.

Anyone else running into this right now? No server maintenance at the moment..so I don't get it. o.O

Update: found out it was a GameGuard patch. I kept forgetting to exit the game completely.

But PlaySega's still being a pain, so...yeah.. >.> <.<;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kietrinia on 2008-01-15 07:24 ]</font>

mphil145
Jan 15, 2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah samething happened to me yesterday I logged off to switch chars I tried to get back on and it was like error logging on. Turns out I to just needed to shutdown the game completey so I could receive a new game guard patch. It's no biggie but it'd be nice if the server notified you when a new build is avalible sort of like guild wars does when they make small updates outside of the normal maintence times.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 15, 2008, 11:42 AM
On 2008-01-15 07:38, mphil145 wrote:
Yeah samething happened to me yesterday I logged off to switch chars I tried to get back on and it was like error logging on. Turns out I to just needed to shutdown the game completey so I could receive a new game guard patch. It's no biggie but it'd be nice if the server notified you when a new build is avalible sort of like guild wars does when they make small updates outside of the normal maintence times.

I had the exact same problem, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.

Laranas
Jan 15, 2008, 11:53 AM
Happened to me yesterday when I switched characters to synth. I figured the best thing to do was restart PSU entirely, so I solved it pretty quickly.