PDA

View Full Version : Low levels spamming high PAs?

KyEmo
Jan 15, 2008, 11:20 AM
Or do lower levels seem to spam Majarra, Jabroga, Chiki and other high powered PA's?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-15 17:48 ]</font>

Kamiense
Jan 15, 2008, 11:22 AM
People would use lower powered PAs?

Laranas
Jan 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
I personally haven't used any frag PAs, but the cheap ones are spammed by people of every level as far as I can tell.

KyEmo
Jan 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
On 2008-01-15 08:22, Kamiense wrote:

What I'm saying is that, that's all they do.

I can't count how many times I've seen FF's with all axes only spamming Jabroga or FF's with spears and Majarra.

For example, I was just in a party with 3 FFs. Everyone of them was using Majarra throughout the entire mission and when we got to dimma, only one of them had a pistol.

Tokagero
Jan 15, 2008, 11:52 AM
I see that a lot
I also do that too sometimes but that's only when i'm trying to level the PA, when I get it to the level I want then I don't do that anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gunslinger-08
Jan 15, 2008, 01:18 PM
On 2008-01-15 08:49, KyEmo wrote:

On 2008-01-15 08:22, Kamiense wrote:

What I'm saying is that, that's all they do.

I can't count how many times I've seen FF's with all axes only spamming Jabroga or FF's with spears and Majarra.

For example, I was just in a party with 3 FFs. Everyone of them was using Majarra throughout the entire mission and when we got to dimma, only one of them had a pistol.

It's those situations that simply make my being an fG all that more rewarding http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

And I do end up using lower leveled PAs out of preference for look or effect. I use Dus Robado because I like being able to hit all around myself as opposed to big numbarz!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-01-15 10:19 ]</font>

chu-chu-chu
Jan 15, 2008, 01:21 PM
People's PA's in this game are for the most part garbage.

Scythe88
Jan 15, 2008, 01:33 PM
With all exp points right now they are leveling faster than their arts are and probably need to spam them to level them up, or they can just be noobs lol

Aralia
Jan 15, 2008, 01:38 PM
Lesse.. my fF is using.

Gravity break (need to get it as high as other sword pa's)
Dus Robado/majarra (majarra for bosses)
Chikki (for speeding through these runs)
The new twin dagger pa (so much fun and my primary attack)
Renzan reidan ga (I <3 twin daggers and always used this skill, even before it got uber)
the fish twin dagger art (again, need to lvl it to get as high as my others)
frozen hit (handgun needs a pa or it's worthless)
and jabroga (cause my other axe art is 31)

Considering how/why I use these arts, I see no reason for anyone to complain about mine.

Though I do see nothing but the powerful ones being used.. But what's wrong with going quickly? I remember in PSO me and my one friend killed so fast when we went all out that our FOnewearl friend needed to use rafoie just to tag.

Darkly
Jan 15, 2008, 01:39 PM
but dus robado can fart out quite good numbers too.

i just enjoy levelling PA's so i use most of them. Well i enjoy finally reaching 21 etc. but as a FF i dont even have majarra, but i am saving up for jabroga lol.

JAFO22000
Jan 15, 2008, 01:46 PM
On 2008-01-15 08:20, KyEmo wrote:
Or do lower levels seem to spam Majarra, Jabroga, Chiki and other high powered PA's?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyEmo on 2008-01-15 08:20 ]</font>

You forgot the level 100-ish FT's with only Foie, Diga, Dambarta and Nosdiga leveled past 21...with the rest of their techs averaging level 7!!

OR the level 100-ish FG's with rifle/twin pistol bullets at level 12, yet they have EVERY SINGLE MACHINE GUN PA AT LEVEL 40!!!! I don't know how they do it...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I've said forever that looking at a characters PA's is the ONLY insight you have to how that person plays. Equips are all luck drops or synths.

Full palette of Sranks 50%? big deal. You got lucky or have scammed or run missions just for meseta or buy it off of Ebay....there are countless ways to achieve this, none of them having to do with actual skill.

Foxfire15
Jan 15, 2008, 02:07 PM
When I'm leveling PA's, I tend to be a bit more spammy (just got majarra for my lvl 17, lol), but once I get to level 21 or so, I tend to go back into 2 and 3 hit combos then into the PA so as to be more PP efficeint.

kyle21
Jan 15, 2008, 02:20 PM
When I made my alt it was easier to just convert my PA's to disks and transfer the lv 30 PA's over, including Majarra and axe PA. Maybe this is what people are doing? I sure the hell don't wanna re lv some of my PA's, especially when I can't use them on my main anyways, might as well use em on my alt.