PDA

View Full Version : all 9,s

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 01:13 AM
now i dont know if this has already been posted but with all the new stuff bout to come out i would like to know if the meseta cap is going to be increased to the billions instead of millions.i think it needs to be because i want to put my stuff up in my shop to show off but im affraid some of it will sell.

omegapirate2k
Jan 16, 2008, 01:14 AM
lmfao

Tokagero
Jan 16, 2008, 01:14 AM
what do you have worth over almost 100m? o.o

Midicronica
Jan 16, 2008, 01:16 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:14, omegapirate2k wrote:
lmfao

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 16, 2008, 01:18 AM
This is never going to happen. There's no reason you need that much money anyway, except for bragging. In the long run, Meseta is for buying Trimates, and rarz are for bragging.

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 01:23 AM
if a rikuateri sells for all 9s then a grinded 7/7 should sell for 140 mill i think 50% kan yu are selling for around 85 mill immagine someone grinding one to 6/10 thats worth over 100 mill 7,8,9,10 grinds would be worth a riduculous amount... but thats just now when the 12,13,14,15* comes out noone will sell it to me because they will want more then 100mill.

RedMussel
Jan 16, 2008, 01:25 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:23, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
if a rikuateri sells for all 9s then a grinded 7/7 should sell for 140 mill i think 50% kan yu are selling for around 85 mill immagine someone grinding one to 6/10 thats worth over 100 mill 7,8,9,10 grinds would be worth a riduculous amount... but thats just now when the 12,13,14,15* comes out noone will sell it to me because they will want more then 100mill.

Theres something called trading.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 16, 2008, 01:26 AM
Uh, lol.

In my opinion, nothing should ever sell for more than 10-15 million at most. If it's worth more than that, then don't sell it for Meseta, instead trade it for an item of equal value. Seriously, that's just stupid. There's no reason you'd ever need that much Meseta.

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 01:29 AM
i dont trust tradeing i tried tradeing 3 times and each time they tried switching items out or changeing %s some people are just real shady and i dont wanna get ripped off for 100mill u feel what im saying?

RedMussel
Jan 16, 2008, 01:31 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:29, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
i dont trust tradeing i tried tradeing 3 times and each time they tried switching items out or changeing %s some people are just real shady and i dont wanna get ripped off for 100mill u feel what im saying?

No, if you get scammed by trading your stupid yourself for falling for it.

Tokagero
Jan 16, 2008, 01:33 AM
show off your items by using them?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 16, 2008, 01:36 AM

Then don't trade with shady people.

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 01:40 AM
u posted what i said now u did read it says they tried but this post is for everyone not just me there has been an uncounted number of people getting scammed like this and what im saying is it will help everyone.. also i do show off my stuff by useing them but still doesnt answer how people are going to buy 13,14,15 *s does it

Chuck_Norris
Jan 16, 2008, 01:42 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:40, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
u posted what i said now u did read it says they tried but this post is for everyone not just me there has been an uncounted number of people getting scammed like this and what im saying is it will help everyone.. also i do show off my stuff by useing them but still doesnt answer how people are going to buy 13,14,15 *s does it

When the newer missions that drop the 13-15 star items comes out, the 10-12 star items will drop more. Therefor their pricing will go down.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 16, 2008, 01:52 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:40, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
still doesnt answer how people are going to buy 13,14,15 *s does it

People will buy them with other 13-15* items. If you're too paranoid to trade, then that's your problem.

R2D6battlebot
Jan 16, 2008, 03:00 AM
I cant believe how rude everyone is being in here. Hes making an honest suggestion and asking people's opinions, and you guys are being total douches. I think the idea is pretty good, and I think that anyone who thinks you will never need that amount of money has simply never had that much and doesnt understand how fast money is made and lost in this economy. There are plenty of items worth quite a large amount of meseta, and a good reason for wanting to sell instead of trade would be if you wanted to BUY multiple items that were also worth a substantial amount, say you wanted 5 items worth 35mil a piece, nobody is going to make seperate trade windows, there simply isnt enough trust put into random people to just give them some money items and then expect them to trade you what you want afterwards.
But for the record, I also think its a little stuck-up to throw all your stuff in your shop just to show off, if you want make the game into a competition then I suggest you level some arts. Someone should back me up here, but its not weapons that define a player, its PA's that show how much time and effort you've put in, the only things weapons show is how lucky you are when everyone else is doing the same damn runs. /endrant

Indica
Jan 16, 2008, 03:19 AM
Billions...? LOL, too bad Sega didnt think of that when back in 2006

Mystil
Jan 16, 2008, 03:23 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:13, SAtaarcoeny wrote:
now i dont know if this has already been posted but with all the new stuff bout to come out i would like to know if the meseta cap is going to be increased to the billions instead of millions.i think it needs to be because i want to put my stuff up in my shop to show off but im affraid some of it will sell.

Dude nobody buys anything for 99,999,999. [b[Nobody[/b].

You don't have to worry about that.

EMPYREAN
Jan 16, 2008, 05:31 AM
no i dont think they will raise the cash cap and honestly u could just put 1 item out for sale at the time.

D1ABOLIK
Jan 16, 2008, 05:50 AM

1. Nothing is worth over 100 million.
2. If you want to put stuff in your shop just to show it off, i beleive that is the exact definition of a nub.

dingo123
Jan 16, 2008, 06:16 AM

dont worry once that event "maximum attack" comes here that rikauteri wont be worth 140million or 99milion. it will be worth more like 15mil

SolRiver
Jan 16, 2008, 06:23 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:42, Chuck_Norris wrote:

When the newer missions that drop the 13-15 star items comes out, the 10-12 star items will drop more. Therefor their pricing will go down.

QFT....

and when chuck norris do a push up; he doesn't push up, he push the earth down.

amtalx
Jan 16, 2008, 08:13 AM
On 2008-01-16 00:23, Mystil wrote:

Dude nobody buys anything for 99,999,999. [b[Nobody[/b].

You don't have to worry about that.

Right... That's why one of my friends snapped a [B] Shigga Baret out of someones shop for 99999999, and I'm on 360. Was it worth that much? No, but if you have that much money it doesn't really matter now does it.

@OP: The only thing I can tell you is keep your best rares in your PM. If you need to use your shop for storage, put the crap up first for all 9's. Locking your shop is also an option. If you are really trying to move an item for 140mil, then you will just have to find someone trustworthy and do a manual trade.

CelestialBlade
Jan 16, 2008, 09:38 AM
If something sells for over 20 million, it's overpriced.

amtalx
Jan 16, 2008, 10:07 AM
I don't think 20 million is high anymore. Post-AoI, meseta isn't worth what it used to be. I know I'd buy a Rattlesnake/Shigga Baret/Needle Cannon for 20 million.

MUSTANG38
Jan 16, 2008, 10:27 AM

I agree with you. I won't put any of my weapons or armor that I use in my shop for all 9's for that reason. Theoretically it should be easy to add another digit to the meseta counter.

Golto
Jan 16, 2008, 10:31 AM
If on NA pc/ps2 its not so safe putting rare weapons in your shop. Hackers can get it for free.

gryphonvii
Jan 16, 2008, 10:34 AM
don't try and show off and it won't sell, simple

Ssslither
Jan 16, 2008, 10:54 AM
Is adding another 0 or even two really going to matter in the long run? I mean prices are out of whack anyway. At the very least prices wont go any higher now, and no weapon is worth that anyway. As far as showing off? I agree just don't put it in your shop. Play and have it equipped.

If I'm looking for an 11* bow for example - there are about 2 in shops with all 9's. Do you think I look at that persons name who is selling it? NO I could care less, I'm looking in a shop to buy.

I also wonder if we add another 0, how many MORE ppl start to buy meseta and screw up the game even more...

AZKlegend
Jan 16, 2008, 10:58 AM
I don't think that's going to happen...

chu-chu-chu
Jan 16, 2008, 11:01 AM
It is poetic justice if someone puts something to show off in their bot and an ebay meseta buyer comes along and purchases it.

I say, show off!

Cracka_J
Jan 16, 2008, 11:34 AM
The current cap on meseta sales is still a good idea imo. If the billions were enabled, you'd see more inflated prices in an already destroyed economy (pc side). The way things are now, people will *most likely* not buy anything priced at max meseta, and you will have to adjust your price to the current market if you want the item to sell. This is good for both the sellers and buyers. It drives friendly competition between shops to sell for the lowest prices, while it also benifets the players who can now afford s rank weapons/goods at decent prices. IMO the community is better without a billions option.

However, there is still an issue concerning showing multiple items that have *potential* to sell at 99m, that has been brought up several times on the forum. Personally, if I know I have something with that potential, I'll remove everything else from sale at that shop, and transfer all meseta on the char to common box or another account. I would never show more then 1 item at a time with that potential -just in case- 2 happen to sell...then you are out 99m. This is the one circumstance where I think the billions option would benefit the players.

Who knows...the smart move would be to enable billions of meseta on characters, yet keep the store sale cap of 99 mil intact. Doing something like that would somewhat keep prices down, while allowing players with decent gear to max price multiple items in shop and not have to worry about meseta overrides.

bloodflowers
Jan 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
Lol at this thread.

Here, I can help you - free education!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/shop
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/display

If you learn the difference between the two, you won't have to worry about selling something you wanted to keep http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif PSU has no display case, it has a shop.

RemiusTA
Jan 16, 2008, 07:07 PM

its people like you who i pray get hacked.

Just to hear your hillarious topic when you sobbingly quit the next day

Telina
Jan 16, 2008, 07:57 PM
There should be an option in your shop to no assign a price and just have it say "DISPLAY ONLY" or something. I thought a room deco that held a single weapon and rotated it on its axis would be cool. like the weps they have in the background of NPC shops.

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 08:07 PM
On 2008-01-16 00:00, R2D6battlebot wrote:
I cant believe how rude everyone is being in here. Hes making an honest suggestion and asking people's opinions, and you guys are being total douches. I think the idea is pretty good, and I think that anyone who thinks you will never need that amount of money has simply never had that much and doesnt understand how fast money is made and lost in this economy. There are plenty of items worth quite a large amount of meseta, and a good reason for wanting to sell instead of trade would be if you wanted to BUY multiple items that were also worth a substantial amount, say you wanted 5 items worth 35mil a piece, nobody is going to make seperate trade windows, there simply isnt enough trust put into random people to just give them some money items and then expect them to trade you what you want afterwards.
But for the record, I also think its a little stuck-up to throw all your stuff in your shop just to show off, if you want make the game into a competition then I suggest you level some arts. Someone should back me up here, but its not weapons that define a player, its PA's that show how much time and effort you've put in, the only things weapons show is how lucky you are when everyone else is doing the same damn runs. /endrant

yes i agree with you on the pa's do define the person thats why i got 1 force every spell in the game to 40 another force every spell over 30 and a awesome cast. but yeah i guess throwing stuff in ur shop to show off can be looked at as bad but i am always willing to trade up for better stuff so its good to see whats out there so everyone can stop talking about that 1 little comment i made regaurdless u will always see stuff in shops. this post is about lets all get sega team to increase the meseta cap to keep everyone safe.

D1ABOLIK
Jan 16, 2008, 08:09 PM
On 2008-01-16 16:04, bloodflowers wrote:
PSU has no display case, it has a shop.

QFT. Take note OP. And to anyone that puts things in shops to show off. WHY??????? No one cares. Use them, put them in storage, or sell them. We wont think higher of you because you have some uber weapon. And if your PC/PS2 side its probably just gonna increase your chances of getting hacked.

SAtaarcoeny
Jan 16, 2008, 08:10 PM
[/quote]

its people like you who i pray get hacked.

Just to hear your hillarious topic when you sobbingly quit the next day

[/quote]
im pretty sure god wont answer a prayer on someone to get hacked sorry kid but in 3 years when u do get something of value u will understand untell then stay of the forums go do some runs and try and find me some more tesbras i will give u my card for 2 of them ty...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SAtaarcoeny on 2008-01-16 17:14 ]</font>

Jasam
Jan 16, 2008, 08:59 PM
Lol, the nub called the other guy a kid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

But seriously, it ALWAYS the ones who put stuff on desplay who get hacked and then go to the forums to whine.

I'd rather not have the headache of anouther dumb topic with low levels of "communication" 'cus some guy put sommit up for 9,999,999,999 and they got hacked.

Jao
Jan 16, 2008, 09:12 PM
Can I get a orpad guard for psy. wand?

Sekani
Jan 16, 2008, 09:43 PM
On 2008-01-16 08:01, chu-chu-chu wrote:
It is poetic justice if someone puts something to show off in their bot and an ebay meseta buyer comes along and purchases it.

I say, show off!

tailz
Jan 17, 2008, 12:37 AM
lol its gonna be great when sumbody buys 500million on ebay n cleans out the OPs shop w/ 5 items at 99mil.... he'll only get 99 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
actually that would suck horribly...
i think it would be nice to add an extra decimal, but thats just so that the thing i just said doesnt happen... i saw a post a long time ago about a PC player who sold a rucar for 80mil and sumthin else for 50mil n got all ticked cuz he lost 30mil... if u have legit things in ur shop, u gotta make sure the total amount they could potentially sell for doesnt outweigh 100mil... which i think im talking to about 2% of the xbox population here who actually has stuff worth that much, but im sure its worse on PC (one of my -xbox- friends has 5 or 6 rabol lebfas of dif elements, all 50%... so i know its possible... those would be worth at least 20mil a piece, easily)

Angelo
Jan 17, 2008, 05:18 AM
This is what the Bulletin Board and "Write Ad" feature is for.

Advertise you have such-and-such item for trade. People willing to trade, or people that need proof will leave a bulletin, set up a time, sort things out, done.

chron1
Jan 17, 2008, 05:31 AM

wow

Akaimizu
Jan 17, 2008, 11:14 AM
On 2008-01-15 22:31, RedMussel wrote:

No, if you get scammed by trading your stupid yourself for falling for it.

Actually, he has a point. Some of us aren't going to be lucky enough TO trade. Heck, I've pretty much had to buy everything half decent in this game, because those "drops handed on a platter" only come to the lucky. This isn't the general rule for everybody, as people on this site seems to suggest.

If the prices do hike to levels required for billions; unless the economy leaps bounds and bounds, where you can actually get to those billions without getting in-demand rares....I'm completely out of that market. I'll just have to hope they keep things where those nice-wanted items, with grinds, aren't balanced into the game where it becomes tough to get by with regular, but grinded, equipment.

But don't blame the hard-working non-fortunate, if your stuff doesn't sell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-17 08:33 ]</font>

funnymatt
Jan 17, 2008, 07:25 PM
All the problems with trades could be avoided without any changes to the game if someone were enterprising enough to put together a trustworthy escrow service. It would take a stellar online reputation by an established player, and anyone with enough trust probably wouldn't want to bother with it. But that's just a pipe dream I have.