PDA

View Full Version : 360 online

fay
Jan 16, 2008, 07:29 AM
i just tried to get online there with my 360 for psu. however when it comes to payment i seem to be having trouble. usually debit cards work but i think i can only use a credit card which i do not have or ever plan on getting one of them.

does anyone know any other possible options for payment on the 360 which i could try. or if anyone knows what the verification code is on the card as i have no idea
ps. i tried it from the 360 dashboard.

thanx

AC9breaker
Jan 16, 2008, 07:56 AM
A debit card should work unless its a card that SEGA doesn't accept. They should accepted cards backed by all the major companies though.

The verification code is the 3 digit number on the back somewhere near where you sign it.. Sometimes there are a long string of numbers preceding it, but it always the last 3 numbers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2008-01-16 04:57 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Jan 16, 2008, 08:24 AM
If it still doesn't work, it could just be a problem with ms... I had to call in my card for my account and Laguna's- the server wouldn't take them. And I have a friend who wanted to play psu but couldn't get his card to work (and was too lazy to call) and he ended up just doing offline only. I think that was because his card had an APO address and it wasn't accepting it...

Itchee
Jan 16, 2008, 10:13 AM
I've been using a Visa debit card since XBox Live's inception...so a debit/check card will work. If you are still having troubles, I would call XBox support.
1-800-4MY-XBOX

McLaughlin
Jan 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
The Verification Number is on the back. You have three sets of four digits, and then a final set with three digits. That three digit set at the end is the Verification Number.

EDIT: Or is it 4 sets of four digits? I can't remember, but it doesn't matter. The last group of three is the group you want.

EDIT 2: Looking at my Debit card, it's four sets. Good thing I don't use it for Xbox Live though, because it doesn't have a Verification Number that I can see.

Damn you Bank of Montreal!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2008-01-16 12:52 ]</font>