PDA

View Full Version : I quit a long time ago, would I still have my level 80?

AnikoAileron
Jan 16, 2008, 01:26 PM
So, if I were to re-activate my account through Play-sega (I checked, they still have my information,) would I still have my level 80-something character, or would I need to start all over again?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-16 20:11 ]</font>

DragonStorm
Jan 16, 2008, 01:31 PM
um. u would obviously have ur lv 80 left http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. The only way you would have to start over is if you deleted your actual sega account. happy hunting.

Psycho_Sonic
Jan 16, 2008, 07:41 PM
Obviously? How the hell's that obvious? It IS in their contract that they can delete characters from an inactive account that's been inactive for 3 months.

Anyway, as to your question, yes your character is very likely to still be there. The 3-month policy is for if they need the space, and... they aren't exactly running out of space. >.>

elitehippie
Jan 16, 2008, 09:11 PM
they have never deleted any inactive characters

Sinue_v2
Jan 16, 2008, 11:27 PM
I have several friends who quit about a month after the game launched, and I still have access to their rooms/shops. So no, they haven't deleted any character information aside from possibly those who were banned for cheating.

Powder Keg
Jan 16, 2008, 11:31 PM
They probably mentioned that in case they had space issues...but it doesn't look like they're going to need any kind of inactive purging anytime soon.

Vendemiare
Jan 16, 2008, 11:31 PM
I left the game after a month or so from launch, and my characters were still here.

So they'll defiantly have yours still waiting for you.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 17, 2008, 10:50 AM
Went just over 3 months before i got back onto mine, canceled my account and everything....low and behold when i came back my characters were still there. Hell it's been another 4 months since i've come back to that account again, just can't seem to play on pc, i like playing it on the 360 more