PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story, and a few ways to make "traders" step up to the

PowerSlave
Feb 28, 2001, 07:20 PM
The other night I joined a a game which i, like most of us, do not do very often. It was actually a great group, no item whores, no thieving etc. In comes this twit named Feutal.
Red Flag #1 - He was level 100 with a level 95 mag.
Red Flag #2 - He says he wants a Dragon SLayer for a Aika's Frying Pan. (And Ill sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for $10)

I figure, hey what the hell do I have to lose, I have like 5 Slayers and cant even equip them. So i approach the guy in town along with one of my new friends, Vegetto. This guy keeps telling me to drop the Slayer....yeah right. We decided that Vegetto would be the middle man, which I think is a good idea if you can trust them. The Feutal guy keeps hemming and hawing. Then he says meet me in the mines. We take a TP down and this guy is showing off all of his cool, unearned, gameshark goods. Frying Pans, Delsaber's Busters, Scythe's etc. At this point we were laughing at the guy. Al the sudden he says "drop the slayer or Im gonna player kill or something to that effect" (might I add he had no clue how to do it because both of us were like "go on kill us" After that the wuss left.

Lessons from story, Never trust a lvl 100 guy who does 40 dmg with a chain sawd and carries a lvl 95 mag. Also, I liked the middle man idea and plan to use it in trades with people I do not trust. Oh well, just trying to pass time at work, take care all.