PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get the Rappy Suit in offline?

Fafnir
Jan 18, 2008, 12:45 AM
Because it's freaking awsome, I'm offline only, and I want it(perferably for my cast, because even though casts are freaking awsome, giant rappies are even moreso).

But it's not in the shop(even after beating the main story). I read somewhere on here that you can buy it in AotI's story mode, but I don't see it... Were they just misinformed?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fafnir on 2008-01-17 21:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fafnir on 2008-01-17 21:50 ]</font>

joluh
Jan 18, 2008, 01:03 AM
Finish Electronic Brain S with an S rank, and then the suit along with (not so sure on this one) other items will appear at the stores. But I'm pretty sure on the Rappy Suit, you might wanna try Scarred Planet, White Beast and Dark Satellite on S rank and finish it with S rank.

Fafnir
Jan 18, 2008, 01:10 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Fafnir
Jan 22, 2008, 11:56 PM
Heh... funny thing. I beat Scarred Planet and White Beast no problem(okay, the constant daze in White Beast can be annoying...), but the other two missions are nowhere to be found. Any help?

Also, might I say that Scarred Planet is easily the best mission I have ever played in PSU(offline only) so far(those other two have yet to be completed... since I don't even know how to find them...). It manages to have the same atmosphere as PSO(which was great), yet keep the level feeling different enough to be its own different game. The destroyed urban setting also helps alot with that atmosphere. It's the first time I ever actually was amazed with this game.

Bliven
Jan 23, 2008, 08:33 AM
I don't know.... did you beat all of story? Maybe you only get them unlocked if you beat story on A rank?

(PURELY SPECULATION, haven't played offline)

Fafnir
Jan 23, 2008, 12:34 PM
On 2008-01-23 05:33, Bliven wrote:
I don't know.... did you beat all of story? Maybe you only get them unlocked if you beat story on A rank?

(PURELY SPECULATION, haven't played offline)

Well, I did beat it on A-Rank. Not like it's a challange. All the enemies are half the required level anyway.

Fafnir
Jan 23, 2008, 06:15 PM
No one want sto help poor Faffy get these two missions? *single tear down face*

Zorafim
Jan 23, 2008, 07:04 PM
Beat the game. Every mission, and most items will be unlocked.

Fafnir
Jan 23, 2008, 07:05 PM
That's the thing, those two missions aren't there. I guess I'll just beat every mission on S to make sure I havn't missed one then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fafnir on 2008-01-23 16:06 ]</font>

tyler2zelda
Jan 23, 2008, 07:41 PM
Electronic Brain missions can be found in the mission on Parum. I don't recall which district, its the one with the GRM shop, its in the subways. I watched my friend do it offline.

Fafnir
Jan 23, 2008, 08:54 PM
So that's it... just different exits.

And here I was wasting my time redoing all these missions...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fafnir on 2008-01-23 17:59 ]</font>