PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, Ladies, Bust out those Freeze / Resists

oooWaveooo
Jan 18, 2008, 06:20 AM
I wish I had. 10 scapes, 20 trimates, 4 star atoms, and i didn't even finish the run. (Rappies and Jaggo's on the front route if anyone was wondering) I did however get a nifty little giga skill for my troubles tho

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2008, 09:43 AM
Don't sweat it. It's tough getting the freeze resists and the stores sell them for way too high. I don't have one of those either. So for me, that's the main thing I got to dodge.

Starrz
Jan 18, 2008, 09:58 AM
3600+ HP, 28% ice Delette Line.

Nah, I'm good.

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2008, 10:00 AM
The ice things they fire at you are likely to be the most potent variety available. It's like the Light attacks of White Beast. Unless you have a resist on you, it's highly likely that the first or 2nd attack will status effect you regardless of having nice correct elemental armor on.

The HP does help you get out, but the potent guys love to restatus you until your dead. Can't use items, or rescue yourself the whole time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-18 07:01 ]</font>

Retniwreven
Jan 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
It's that or get exploded every two and a half seconds via robot.
Woo!
...Maybe I should switch back to AF for a while >>

amtalx
Jan 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
Eek robots...

How's the slowdown looking on 360. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2008, 10:11 AM
No confirmation on whether they fixed it yet. The Winter event has trounced my testing of those levels. Since I'm still playing level catchup, I've been either increasing my buffs and heals (All got to level 21 baby!!! Yeah!!!!); or running the event, mainly.

BigMike215
Jan 18, 2008, 01:30 PM
slowdown of robots is still there for the shinowa mission on 360 we did about 4 runs then it hit us lol

Telina
Jan 18, 2008, 04:08 PM
On 2008-01-18 07:06, amtalx wrote:
Eek robots...

How's the slowdown looking on 360. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

This is exactly how i felt, but there isn't any slowdown to be had...

My friends and i have been running it for the last three hours, and there's atleast a hundred robots in one of the blocks. So far, nothing comparable to the slowdown i got hunting my sleep/resist or shinowaline...

oooWaveooo
Jan 18, 2008, 04:23 PM
I mean to say that i have a freeze resist, I forgot it in my room

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 18, 2008, 04:26 PM
My protranser would like a word with you about not needing freeze/resist http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
Jan 18, 2008, 09:35 PM
Got all but stun/resist.

The game has been much more pleasant to play.

Helly
Jan 18, 2008, 10:42 PM
I did a shop search and found none for sale at all on PS2/PC ver (maybe I did it wrong though?). Never had any problems getting froze by Olgohmons in last weeks mission but here? Sheesh! Those 'mons musta leveled up their Barta!

Sexy_Raine
Jan 18, 2008, 10:52 PM
I really hate the olgohmon path. The bot path is easier, Damdiga makes short work of them.

Try to do C runs of De Rol Le, you may get lucky getting a freeze/resist that way.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 18, 2008, 10:56 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-01-18 20:21 ]</font>

oooWaveooo
Jan 19, 2008, 01:26 AM
im doing C runs of de rol le because freeze resists jumped up in price on the 360 side. last i checked the cheapest was 3.2mil

mvffin
Jan 19, 2008, 02:55 AM
On 2008-01-18 13:08, Telina wrote:

On 2008-01-18 07:06, amtalx wrote:
Eek robots...

This is exactly how i felt, but there isn't any slowdown to be had...

My friends and i have been running it for the last three hours, and there's atleast a hundred robots in one of the blocks. So far, nothing comparable to the slowdown i got hunting my sleep/resist or shinowaline...

right, i haven't noticed any slowdown, but my game freezes every so often. of course, it did that during one up too, so...

i think its the neudaiz robots that do it. cause i've run endrum and train s2 a couple times since the expansion came out, and no problem. but sacred stream and temple of fanatics make my xbox asplode

tyler2zelda
Jan 19, 2008, 08:14 AM
B rank felt like A rank. Me and my buddy Zell and two other people got the RARE MAP on my FIRST RUN and it was total rapeage. The Moatoob part with like INFINITE spawns just killed everybody but we got past it (not without scoring my first S rank item, a Junaline. ON B RANK? WTF?) The next room, well...

My character bled, Melissa (person in my party) left, Zell bled, my ears bled (THE MUSIC DAMMIT WTH) and we watched as our Beast Fortetecher took on a Jaggo (or w/e the Megid user is) and a different monster that kept respawning, all the while dodging every freakin trap that Sega set up.

HOLY CRAP IT WAS AWESOME THOUGH!

Calibur
Jan 19, 2008, 11:20 AM
On 2008-01-18 19:42, Helly wrote:
I did a shop search and found none for sale at all on PS2/PC ver

yeah, there was quite a few...till winter event 2 hit

Mikura
Jan 19, 2008, 09:49 PM
Glad I already found one. Though I usually run the Olgohmon path with a group of friends and we rape them before anyone gets frozen. >_> So it's not bad.