PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 - Did anyone notice?!?

Aviva
Jan 18, 2008, 01:00 PM
That when you load the beta part of the event the description after you talk to that guy doesn't finish...it cuts of in the middle with "dis" i think. and that when you finish block D ....you enter block D instead of Final Block.

I didn't know if this was happening on PS2/PC so i jsut asked 360s

Either way...Rock on ST....seamless programing like always!

Laranas
Jan 18, 2008, 01:01 PM
It does happen on PC/PS2. I was wondering how that one slipped through the cracks.

Mudkips
Jan 18, 2008, 01:03 PM
I noticed this, nothing much to worry about though..

Tokagero
Jan 18, 2008, 01:05 PM
yea i noticed it but i'm guessing it's no big deal

Aviva
Jan 18, 2008, 01:06 PM
i know its not a big deal...i just think its funny that ST lets such big 'oops' to come out...lol

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2008, 01:08 PM
I'm really beginning to think ST doesn't have test servers. They just code it, expect it to work, and throw it out there. I tell you, some of their bugs are as easy to spot as the first story panel of playing Two Player in NES Double Dragon 3. I wonder if one of those guys was responsible for 'Bimmy'? On the other hand, I'm glad to hear it isn't a partial game-breaker. Or one of those bugs if you enter the Alpha mission with Version 2 armor on.

And especially a rollback. I'd cry inside if I were to find out that those nice level 21 support spells I worked hard to finish, were all of a sudden, a do-over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-18 10:11 ]</font>

noyoki
Jan 18, 2008, 01:09 PM
as long as they dont do one of their now infamous "rollbacks" to fix it, i dont see it being any worse than them misspelling npc names in one up cup, ( fullyen curtz, versus fulyen curtz etc).

Crazy_Hunter
Jan 18, 2008, 01:10 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:06, Aviva wrote:
i know its not a big deal...i just think its funny that ST lets such big 'oops' to come out...lol

that isnt a big "oops" at all. were you here when they forgot to remove the Rare Enemy Test run? Rappies everywhere of every level. now THAT was a big "oops"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crazy_Hunter on 2008-01-18 10:10 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jan 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:09, noyoki wrote:
as long as they dont do one of their now infamous "rollbacks" to fix it, i dont see it being any worse than them misspelling npc names in one up cup, ( fullyen curtz, versus fulyen curtz etc).

They fixed that for the Festa though!

mvffin
Jan 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
but i also noticed that i went through the entire robot section, and didnt have to restart my xbox before playing again.

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
Don't count on 1 time being a fix yet. When we really want to test it, we got to do some melee on the Train Recovery mission to see if you can get through 2 goes without a super slowdown.

noyoki
Jan 18, 2008, 01:14 PM
They fixed that for the Festa though!

that i did notice, lol. apparently someone pointed it out this go around.

_K1_
Jan 18, 2008, 01:18 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:00, Aviva wrote:
and that when you finish block D ....you enter block D instead of Final Block. That's always been the case with Zoalgoug though... even at the end of Midnight Beast, you enter "Block 4", not "Zoalgoug's Nest" or something

RemiusTA
Jan 18, 2008, 06:58 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:08, Akaimizu wrote:
I'm really beginning to think ST doesn't have test servers. They just code it, expect it to work, and throw it out there. I tell you, some of their bugs are as easy to spot as the first story panel of playing Two Player in NES Double Dragon 3. I wonder if one of those guys was responsible for 'Bimmy'? On the other hand, I'm glad to hear it isn't a partial game-breaker. Or one of those bugs if you enter the Alpha mission with Version 2 armor on.

And especially a rollback. I'd cry inside if I were to find out that those nice level 21 support spells I worked hard to finish, were all of a sudden, a do-over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-18 10:11 ]</font>

Its just a screwup in the translation department. All games have them.

Sinue_v2
Jan 18, 2008, 07:04 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:10, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

that isnt a big "oops" at all. were you here when they forgot to remove the Rare Enemy Test run? Rappies everywhere of every level. now THAT was a big "oops"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crazy_Hunter on 2008-01-18 10:10 ]</font>

That wasn't a big oops either. Where were you in PSO v.2 when they released the final C-Mode stage - but forgot to unban the S-Ranks. Whoopsie! Not to mention the time when they just arbitrarily banned everyone who logged onto their servers for having the audacity to actually want to play their game. And of course, when "Juan"'s predecessor would routinely trip over the server power cords and nobody noticed for anywhere from three days to three weeks at a time.

RedMussel
Jan 18, 2008, 07:15 PM
On 2008-01-18 10:09, noyoki wrote:

I <3 Rollbacks, i am so happy when it happens http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Crazy_Hunter
Jan 18, 2008, 07:19 PM
On 2008-01-18 16:04, Sinue_v2 wrote:

On 2008-01-18 10:10, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

That wasn't a big oops either. Where were you in PSO v.2 when they released the final C-Mode stage - but forgot to unban the S-Ranks. Whoopsie! Not to mention the time when they just arbitrarily banned everyone who logged onto their servers for having the audacity to actually want to play their game. And of course, when "Juan"'s predecessor would routinely trip over the server power cords and nobody noticed for anywhere from three days to three weeks at a time.

Offline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif