PDA

View Full Version : Any guides (with maps) on the protectors B

magenta
Jan 18, 2008, 05:16 PM
really confused and lost with this mission
want to know where coins and stuff are.

are there any guides with maps out there?

JAFO22000
Jan 18, 2008, 05:50 PM
Isn't it more fun to look for them on your own? Use your goggles on trees and rocks and rubble.

magenta
Jan 18, 2008, 07:59 PM
um that is a bit unreasonable..
just how many trees and objects that one could possibly search in there? or are players being stupidly greedy with knowledge again around here.

RedMussel
Jan 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
Its really not that hard, next time look. This is not unreasonable you are, why should people do stuff for you, a 10 year old can do this use your brain next time.

magenta
Jan 18, 2008, 08:10 PM
what on earth?
I ask for a simple request, i.e. the possibility of a guide, and people are accusing me of being unreasonable?
It is very reasonable to ask for a guide.

however it is very unreasonable for people to expect others to know everything, as such. what if i say that i have done around 25 runs and have played with people, and so far havent gotten all the discs.

now tell me if im being unreasonable for asking a simple request
goodness.

next time

Bliven
Jan 18, 2008, 08:14 PM
which side? I know the side with the robots I think, I have only done 2 runs and I've found all the discs...

magenta
Jan 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
ive tried the robot side, most ive got was 7.

Xaeris
Jan 18, 2008, 08:31 PM
I've only been doing the robot side today, so I can't say anything about the olgohmon side, but I have found all 10.

Block 1

1- From the start of the block, north of the hay, there's a narrow dead end that leads to a second batch of bales; break 'em open.

2- Use goggles on the tree next to the teleporter.

Block 2

1- In the final room, it'll appear after killing all the enemies behind one of the gates. Don't remember if it's the north or south, but it practically drops in your lap.

2- From the boxes by the charger.

Block 3

1- In the first room, it'll appear on the left side of the door after clearing it out. Another lap dropper.

2- Appears between the two sets of boxes after clearing out the grinna betes.

Block 4
1- Immediately after entering the car with the boss teleporter, there's an opening in the gate to your left; go through and break the large box.

2 - From chip 1, go further up the car to the left and find it in a small chamber.

Block 5 -
1- Treat the map like an oval, and you'll find it north of the right foci; NE corner to be less precise.

2- NE, again.

Hath_Wrobo
Jan 18, 2008, 08:52 PM
Btw, for people who responded to the thread, but didn't try and help, don't bother posting.

Dimmag side
http://bumped.org/psublog/protectors-b-disk-location-onmagoug-route/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2008-01-18 17:55 ]</font>

magenta
Jan 18, 2008, 09:36 PM
thanks very much xareis and hath_wrobo. very very much appreciated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif