PDA

View Full Version : Future Events - Just more fun & games in virtual space?

Helly
Jan 19, 2008, 01:33 AM
The hell we all fought through together in Operation Firebreak not only seems to be forgotten, but also something that will not be repeated again. We fought to save the worlds and maybe kinda failed... but still!

1UP, Winter Event, MaxG... these all take place in Virtual Space. What happens here really doesn't matter on the outside. Yeah with WE we're help testing a training simulator but still. Dunno about where exactly Dengeki takes place but it doesn't sound like it'll be taking place during a universe-wide crisis so either way that makes 4 Guardians "dicking-around" events in a row. -_-;

Not ta say I'm not having fun or anything! Just would be more fun to have an event with more heart behind it. With the way Firebreak "failed" on both sides (to an extent) it just seems like we won't get anything quite like it again. Though perhaps one good thing did come out of it, each event since has had new content weekly instead of being frontloaded like FB was.

MSAksion
Jan 19, 2008, 03:37 AM
*waits for ICE SEED To infect the planets - call it ICE AGE =3
*gives everyone photon FLAME THROWERS hehehe.

RedMussel
Jan 19, 2008, 08:01 AM
How id Firebreack fail?...

Ermac
Jan 19, 2008, 11:05 AM
Technically we failed to save Moatoob and Neudaiz got the crap purified out of it.

Telina
Jan 19, 2008, 11:53 AM
lol virtual space inside of virtual space. Next event we'll be controlling our character's characters in a VR experience within a VR experience WITHIN a VR experience http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif now THATS catchy

RedMussel
Jan 19, 2008, 12:54 PM
On 2008-01-19 08:05, Ermac wrote:
Technically we failed to save Moatoob and Neudaiz got the crap purified out of it.

Technicality we failed lol

Ryoki
Jan 19, 2008, 07:05 PM

Moatoob's already a barren wasteland, who the hell cares?

Retniwreven
Jan 19, 2008, 07:07 PM
If you die in the game in the game, you die for real.

RedMussel
Jan 19, 2008, 07:08 PM
On 2008-01-19 16:07, Retniwreven wrote:
If you die in the game in the game, you die for real.

Wait you can die when you die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Retniwreven
Jan 19, 2008, 07:25 PM
And sometimes, you can die when you DON'T die. Spooky.

(Like, y'know, on the inside. Like a McDonalds employee.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retniwreven on 2008-01-19 16:25 ]</font>

Noblewine
Jan 20, 2008, 06:40 AM
Wait for Max G attack and see if your opinion changes... I mean 1up wasn't bad but the only thing I gotta complain about is how uneven the player and monster lv caps is.

Ken_Silver
Jan 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
I agree with TC. The reason for all of the more recent missions have been "virtual" and thus the story behind them are weak. So something that had a bit more background would be cool. Then again any other events like that would be devastating. Like a dark purification event or a purify a whole town event like Episode 2 chapter 9.

A good idea would be a massive relics exploration team. Explore a bunch of underground ruins found on the three planets, find cool rares, stronger monsters and learn more about the Gurhal system (and any connections there might be to any other Phantasy Star game).

On 2008-01-19 16:05, Ryoki wrote:

All of the beast who live there.

You sir, are super cruel! *lol, j/k*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2008-01-20 17:03 ]</font>

Mystral
Jan 20, 2008, 08:25 PM
On 2008-01-19 08:53, Telina wrote:
lol virtual space inside of virtual space. Next event we'll be controlling our character's characters in a VR experience within a VR experience WITHIN a VR experience http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif now THATS catchy

Phantasy Star Solid?

Ryoki
Jan 20, 2008, 08:42 PM
On 2008-01-20 17:01, Ken_Silver wrote:
I agree with TC. The reason for all of the more recent missions have been "virtual" and thus the story behind them are weak. So something that had a bit more background would be cool. Then again any other events like that would be devastating. Like a dark purification event or a purify a whole town event like Episode 2 chapter 9.

A good idea would be a massive relics exploration team. Explore a bunch of underground ruins found on the three planets, find cool rares, stronger monsters and learn more about the Gurhal system (and any connections there might be to any other Phantasy Star game).

On 2008-01-19 16:05, Ryoki wrote:

All of the beast who live there.

You sir, are super cruel! *lol, j/k*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ken_Silver on 2008-01-20 17:03 ]</font>

Lol, I'm a beast as well. Moatoob just brings back memories of past slavery to beasts, I don't understand why any still live there.

Laranas
Jan 20, 2008, 08:45 PM
On 2008-01-20 17:42, Ryoki wrote:
Lol, I'm a beast as well. Moatoob just brings back memories of past slavery to beasts, I don't understand why any still live there.

Given how Laia didn't know that fact herself, I'm not so sure the majority of the Beast population shares the sentiments. Laranas himself comes from Moatoob, but he hates it for other reasons.

pikachief
Jan 20, 2008, 09:50 PM
Kitty hates it cuz its HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Big girl+deserts+lots of running =/= a fun time

Phoenix_Black
Jan 21, 2008, 11:22 AM
On 2008-01-20 18:50, pikachief wrote:
Kitty hates it cuz its HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Big girl+deserts+lots of running =/= a fun time

I really don't want see pantie shots of that...

Davot
Jan 21, 2008, 11:30 AM
As much as i love kitty,that would be terrifying and, not to mention scary!

Chaosgyro
Jan 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
Ode to Kitty - courtesy of Spinal Tap
--------------------------
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em