PDA

View Full Version : AotI: rare Map on beta mission? (pattern inside...)

LP_Phoenix
Jan 19, 2008, 11:12 AM
what the hell is going on here....

i checked the enemy list of the beta mission a long time ago and was very happy to see that there can be rappys...i need a skill save...
and the jaggos in the alpha missions drops alot of pp saves.

but....i do a lot of mission right now...and until now...no rare map, eh okay...the fakis way, but i wanna see the "normal" rare map...can anybody help me? i just wanna know, is there a "normal" rare map or not?

or is it only very( very, very, very... ) hard to find...like the sleeping warrior rare map?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LP_Phoenix on 2008-01-21 01:01 ]</font>

Gilliam
Jan 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
Yes, Ive been thinking the same thing.

Also, Does anyone know what the first spawns on block C gotta be in order to get a Beta S map?

Sulfura
Jan 19, 2008, 12:21 PM
full bomalta instead of seeker

Gilliam
Jan 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
Ah i see. Must mean the rare map is a hard find like the sleeping warriors, and neudaiz relics on alpha mission. K thx for info

Tokagero
Jan 19, 2008, 07:11 PM
sulfura, your thinking of the zoal goug/ magas maggahna route, which doesn't have rappies
he needs the "normal" rare map of the onmagoug/ dimmagolus route
and btw sry i don't know the "normal" rare map for the route with rappies =/

The_Montalvo
Jan 19, 2008, 07:54 PM
i belive the rare map on that side is the eastern peril rare map, so you neeed the run with no tengougs and there will be 3 rappys in the room where the king usually is. hope that helps. i ran eastern peril for rappys, easiest place to hunt, because only 2 blocks.

LP_Phoenix
Jan 20, 2008, 04:02 AM
so noboday know it?....hello...that canz be truth....

im scared...i start remember on sleeping warrior...500 runs (tries) and no rare map....the lutus jigga rae is not that hard to find, i think. got it about 5 times on the first weekend... and about 2 or 3 times orgdus... but i played more dimma/degahna way then the dragon route...

okay...so i need to play more to find them, okay...>.<
rappis...please ...shoe me that u are alive

Jasam
Jan 20, 2008, 08:06 AM
The falkis rare map on the left path has jaggos with PP saves.

LP_Phoenix
Jan 20, 2008, 04:54 PM
but the bullet pp save...i need the skill save....so i need rappys ....no f§$%&/( jaggos.... i cant see them anymore....got a total of 247 jaggos since beginning....fire break and a long pp save hunt

HandOfThornz
Jan 21, 2008, 02:57 AM
I think i've now had all rare patterns for Onmagoug/Dimm Beta mission.......

Firstly again like Alpha it's virtulally impossible to know if you have a rare map till B3

***3-4 Star, Rare enemies - standard boss rare map***

B3 no Kam... (big ice thingy's) in the block. In last room(with door to next block and gate to HP/PP recharge) instead of 2+1 of them you get Rappies. Then B4 you get jaggos( not 100% sure on this one,as i got the spawn first time i played Beta mission)

***4-5 Star Rare map - No rare enemies - Fakis as boss***

B3 VOC B2 style. Lapucha appear in the 1st or 2nd wave of enemies of this block, B4 Firebreak style mission, boss Fakis

***4-5 Star Rare map - with Rare enemies - Fakis as Boss***

B3 VOC B2 style. No Lapucha in first wave's, just Vanda's (sheilded) x15ish, then SEED Mag. Then one more SEED Mag on 2nd part of B3.
B4 Firebreak style mission, 3 Jaggo's. Then fakis as boss

Hope that helps =)

LP_Phoenix
Jan 21, 2008, 04:00 AM
okay...so u can confirm that u got a rappy map? yes that cpould help...i play a lot of time there only on onma/dimma way and just until now, no rare map...only the fakis route u had told here....

for all others who dont know, and wann know.....read that post abive and be happy^^