PDA

View Full Version : Does anything like PSO Explorer exist for PSU?

Triddy
Jan 19, 2008, 04:26 PM
As a 15 and 1/2 year old, I have zero access to a credit card. I am too young to get my own, too young for a prepaid one, and my parents distrust sending their credit card information out on the internet.

So even though I have no problems whatsoever affording the monthly fee, I have never been able to get online because of my lack of credit cards. If something like PSO Explorer exists for PSU, or if there is word of other payment methods coming up, it would mean that I would finally be able to play online.

Bliven
Jan 19, 2008, 04:33 PM
have a parent or a friend or someone buy you a simon mall visa giftcard?

chaoskila
Jan 19, 2008, 05:11 PM
YES some one as young as me plays !! XD
i say do wat bkuven says

Triddy
Jan 19, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well, there is another problem.

I have no idea where I would go about finding a pre-paid visa card in Canada. Does anyone have any information on where I, or someone related to me more specifically, could go to get one in Canada?

Laranas
Jan 19, 2008, 05:14 PM
Well, in America we just go to a store like Duane Reade or CVS (both pharmacies) and get a Vanilla Visa card. I've never been to Canada, but you can try that sort of place.

Tilye
Jan 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
Check radioshack I know here in the US we sell them. Also check Futureshop, they may have something like that in their giftcard section.

Triddy
Jan 19, 2008, 05:40 PM
I never would have thought to check Futureshop. It's true that they have mountains of gift cards, they may have something that I could use. Radioshack isn't around here anymore, it's been replaced entirely with the Source. Do you think that would have them?

Retniwreven
Jan 19, 2008, 05:40 PM
Easy way is to go to your bank and tell them you want a prepaid card. That's how I've done it if I ever needed one. I'm in Canada too. =X

(Oh, right, the age thing. Sorry. I need to read better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retniwreven on 2008-01-19 14:41 ]</font>

Triddy
Jan 19, 2008, 05:44 PM
Yeah. My 16th birthday is not until June. While I doubt PSU will be dead by then, I'd still not like to wait that long.

Retniwreven
Jan 19, 2008, 05:50 PM
I'll check some places and see if I can get some info about the mini visa-like giftcard things. =X

I'm at work right now though. ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retniwreven on 2008-01-19 14:50 ]</font>