PDA

View Full Version : Got stuck behind a post in the event mission

Lyra
Jan 19, 2008, 09:58 PM
In the part where you fight the robots, I got stuck behind a little post when the robots exploded. There seems to be no way out and it ruined the run for me. Is there some way to get out of this situation other than ruining your mission? I can't believe there's no unstuck command? It's terrible that they didn't do a better job of debugging their content.

SStrikerR
Jan 19, 2008, 11:00 PM
maybe try the auto run and follow commands, or if possible get attacked out of it XD, idk

JAFO22000
Jan 19, 2008, 11:11 PM
On 2008-01-19 18:58, Lyra wrote: It's terrible that they didn't do a better job of debugging their content.

Yeah, because this happens ALL the time...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

There is no wayh a company can find a debug EVERY litte issue in a game.

GreenArcher
Jan 19, 2008, 11:12 PM
Use a PA that pushes you forward, like Assault Crush

Phoenix_Black
Jan 19, 2008, 11:22 PM
This happpen to me during the mission 100 monster killing spree is originally from. I just ran against the post and waited for a robot to blow up.

pikachief
Jan 19, 2008, 11:27 PM
my friend got stuck and wasnt able to move

then i fought the boss and got the 11* claw and he didnt even get a chance at it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Danger_Girl
Jan 19, 2008, 11:58 PM
Same thing happened to me. I tried getting blown out by robots, stepping out using the little forward step with the tech mag, skill PAs, auto-follow. Nothing worked. In the end I just had to exit.

Now I make it a point to stay away from those little posts at the end of the ramps.

-Crokar-
Jan 20, 2008, 12:01 AM
it happens i once got stuck in a door when you using tornado dance. i got booted cuz i couldnt help fight anymore....

Libram
Jan 20, 2008, 12:20 AM
I was caught in the exact same glitch, Lyra. Twas a pain in the butt, especially me being the only techer and watching everyone else get burned, hurt, and stunned. I wanted to hhheeelllppp!

JC10001
Jan 20, 2008, 05:47 PM
Same thing happened to me too. I had to abandon the mission since I was playing solo. Now I stay away from those posts!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC10001 on 2008-01-20 14:47 ]</font>

Hippie
Jan 23, 2008, 07:35 AM
In spite of reading this post I managed to get stuck behind a post. How dumb. I couldn't get free either.

Quikk
Jan 23, 2008, 09:43 AM
This also happened to me, I found it quite humorous. Quit the mission and started over. No harm done.

cel
Jan 23, 2008, 02:07 PM
happened fairly recently to a cool force we were partying with. I felt so bad for him because he was working the hardest out of all of us (lowest level trying to gain exp + keeping us alive) and just got totally screwed near the end of the run when a few of those stupid robots blew up in his face and jammed him behind that blasted post. As if the annoying fact of robots detonating when they die isn't bad enough, apparently they can ruin your entire gaming experience as well.

We tried shoving robots and blowing them up near him, by the ramp to propel him forward, asking him to use PA's that move his character... even asked him to do lobby commands to wiggle his toon out of the jam.

Nothing worked =/

Kietrinia
Jan 23, 2008, 02:51 PM
On 2008-01-19 21:01, -Crokar- wrote:
[...] i got booted cuz i couldnt help fight anymore....That's just not fair. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anyone try to just strafe out? That's how you can clip room decorations..

Sinue_v2
Jan 23, 2008, 07:17 PM
I also got stuck behind the post, but I was able to get out by using PA's that not only push you forward, but up in the air as well. Thankfully, I was part of a team that was several levels lower than I was and had no other support characters - so they obligingly waited for me to free myself.