PDA

View Full Version : 'ultmate' shotgun pa question

thunder-ray
Jan 20, 2008, 05:21 AM
I have a question to all of u fellow fortegunners about ultmate shotgun pas, is there any ultmate shotgun pas that are worth getting?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-20 06:33 ]</font>

seph_monkey
Jan 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
well (incase you dont know) barada maga has a zoldeel effect, wich if your a beast can be slightly usefull. cost 60 frags

i have barada chamga wich taunts the enemy and i personally i find very usefull when im in a party of forces or something, i dont like to see my team mates die so i attact all enemies to attack me. cost 25 frags

so i would say if you are gonna get one id say chamga but you also have to wanna help ppl enough to die for this one lol

hope this helped.l

gryphonvii
Jan 20, 2008, 10:58 AM
chamga is definitely support, could be used as a protranser to get groups of enemies to walk in to a flaming killing field ( ex trap) if you're soloing though.

AZKlegend
Jan 20, 2008, 12:32 PM
The Barada Chamba I have its ok but it "charms" them and makes them attracted to you not the other players its decent but only if you can withstand tanking.

seph_monkey
Jan 20, 2008, 12:45 PM
lol thats messed up why would you wanna attact the monster to your team mate, that be pretty funny though, b-b-but messed up

cApNhOwDy
Jan 20, 2008, 01:24 PM
What's the zoldeel effect? Chamga doesnt sound like my category so the other might be worth checking out for me.

seph_monkey
Jan 20, 2008, 01:48 PM
zoldeel is drop on ATA and EVP wich isnt too bad i guess

Fure_Rakune
Jan 20, 2008, 01:50 PM
Zoldeel lowers EVP/ATA of enemies.
Personally I find Chamga to be really useful, Ive started to use it more often than Barada Inga (Shock)
I just like to have all the enemies attention on me, it makes me feel loved.

biggabertha
Jan 20, 2008, 07:50 PM
Assuming you're talking about the PA Fragment exchange Shotgun bullets, they're good for asupport Protranser or Guntecher but are rather useless for a Fortegunner who maximizes on damage.

At the maximum bullet levels, it's so much better to use the elemental bullets rather than either of the Fragment PAs because they'll always be cheaper/more powerful/more damage potential. This is because:

Barada Maga costs twice the PP cost of any other Shotgun bullet and with such a large ATA as a Fortegunner, you won't need the most accurate Shotgun bullet at all but at least each bullet can hit like any other Shotgun bullet. It's got the same attack modifier as the weaker Shotgun elemental bullets.

Barada Chamga costs the same PP as the other elemental Shotgun bullets and has the same attack modifier as the weaker elemental Shotgun bullets. However, it's bullets are different to that of any other Shotgun bullet in that it only hits one target per bullet giving it half of the damage potential of the other Shotgun bullets. It's 10% more accurate than the elemental bullets though.

As a Fortegunner, I'd recommend you to just get the elemental bullets if you're after damage. If you're after support, I suppose getting ahold of them is worth it.

thunder-ray
Jan 21, 2008, 07:10 AM
hmmm i see what some of you are saying in a way chamga sound like a pa i would want since it makes the enemys stop attacking my party and come after me however maga seems like a pa i would also want since it lowers the ata and evp of the mobs that way if i cant kill the monster my teammates can hit them easier since the evp is knocked down. I do however have another question for all of the fortegunners, do any of you happen to know the att of these 2 shotgun pas and which ult shotgun pa is the strongest out of the 2?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-01-21 04:12 ]</font>

biggabertha
Jan 21, 2008, 07:22 AM
Both of the PA fragment exchange Shotgun Bullets have the same attack modifier as the weaker Shotgun Elemental Bullets at Lv. 40, 180%. They're also both more accurate than the six elemental bullets (most likely to make up for the damage difference in the element) and only Barada Maga is more accurate than an unlinked Shotgun. (Barada Chamga has 80% accuracy at Lv. 40 and Barada Maga has 140% Accuracy at Lv. 40 compared to the Elemental Bullet's 70% but it's hardly noticeable as a Fortegunner.)

panzer_unit
Jan 21, 2008, 11:09 AM
Barada Maga is awesome, especially on really fast-moving teams.

There are also some enemies that are really screwed if you drop their ATA, they won't hit much and can get served by all kinds of fast powerful counters in melee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-01-21 08:10 ]</font>

Satter
Jan 21, 2008, 11:29 AM
Guys, noob question, but was is PAS? I've been out for over a year, and just got back.

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 11:31 AM
I have to agree with panzer_unit. I use Maga quite frequently, it really seemed to work well in the winter event on the Vahras. The Acc is good on it too.

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 11:32 AM
On 2008-01-21 08:29, Satter wrote:
Guys, noob question, but was is PAS? I've been out for over a year, and just got back.

They're Photon Arts. You need PA fragments to "buy" Ultimate PAs

Satter
Jan 21, 2008, 11:37 AM
What mission do I do to get the PA fragments?

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 11:41 AM
There are many missions you can get them from. Usually you get one or sometimes more from S-ranked missions... And if you manage to finish the mission with an S rank...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ithildin on 2008-01-21 08:54 ]</font>

Satter
Jan 21, 2008, 12:11 PM
So, any normal mission then? What about the Winter Event 2 mission?

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah you can get PA frags from the winter event missions, but only from S-rank I do believe... (Please correct me if I'm wrong...)

seph_monkey
Jan 21, 2008, 12:32 PM
no the S rank winter event things dont give frags wich sux :/

thunder-ray
Jan 22, 2008, 05:26 AM
ok now that you guys have given me your info i have deceied im gonna get maga since it feels like a pa that i would see as usefull and thanks to the new pa return to disc system i can just give it to another character that i might make a GT in the future I thank all the people for giving me your thoughs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: thunder-ray on 2008-01-22 04:07 ]</font>