PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: For Sale (or possible trade) - Phantom 10/10

Neoptolemus
Jan 21, 2008, 03:31 AM
I've got an extra Phantom Rifle 10/10 that I plan to sell. Not really sure what it is worth, as the highest in player shops is 5/6 going for several million. I'm trying to get funds for a Blackbull board (something I have been hunting for the past 9 months for), now that the boards have come waaaaaaay down in price.

I would also consider trading it away, however I am well aware of the fact that the value of the items on my "want list" are most likely far greater than the Phantom Rifle 10/10 itself. But just in case someone would like to trade, here is my list (not really in any particular order):
[B]Blackbull
[B]Rattlesnake
[B]Shigga Baret
[B]Gur Asted (though my Koltova might get jealous)
[B]Needle Cannon
[B]Twin Tornado
[B]Dulk-senba
[B]Degahna Cannon
[B]Rikauteri
[B]Hirokteri
[B]Cubo Tuma
Solid / Power S
Cati / Power
Orpad / Guard or Legs

Or Possibly
[B]Castest Line
[B]Serafi-senba
[B]Shinowa Line
...but, because my PM likes to fail armors, I'd have to think about trading a sure thing for something that would probably fail.

Again, I am aware that my goals are pretty lofty, so please don't write me reminding me of this. Meseta offers are more than welcome! Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2008-01-21 00:32 ]</font>

Tetsaru
Jan 21, 2008, 04:49 AM
Hmm... lemme know if anything on my trade list interests you. You're wanting the same things I am, lol... >_<

Neoptolemus
Jan 21, 2008, 11:47 PM
Didn't see anything on the list (besides the Blackbull, and we both know that that's not gonna happen). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif PMs replied. Meseta offers are fine. It is in my shop now for 11 mil (going by Deathmakers +10 in player shops for 10 Mil). There is some wiggle room there, so PM offers.