PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: closed for now

cel
Jan 21, 2008, 06:09 AM
Hi and thanks for looking at my thread of stuff I want to trade away for other stuff. It's a modest list and I hope we can make a deal that will be mutually pleasing.

Quick reference list for those who prefer efficiency:

Giga / Skill PP Save
Sanzu-hiken 4/10 15% ice
Vish Adac 20% ice
Gekitsnatac 30% ice
Garment Aura

Boards

[B] Blackbull
Frauduke
[B] Storm Line
[B] Sweet Death
[B] Raikasobrac

Three things:
1. I will do my best to reply to ALL PM's asap, so please feel free to make any offer. Turned down? Perserverance is our mutual friend. Try, try again.

2. Pie is delicious. So are package deals. If you offer a group of items, I'll consider them. If you want one or more things from this list for something(s), again, I'll consider them.

3. I'm looking for offers, primarily. Meseta is good, too, of course. Don't feel bad if I say no. I'm a tightwad sometimes. That being said, all transactions are final.

The game itself does a pisspoor job of explaining how any particular item is good, great, or awesome in the user interface, and does worse when it fails to try to explain what gains/losses you'll have using such a item, so I'll do what I can to entertain you and demonstrate to you what these items are about.

The main course.
[b]Giga Skill PP Save.
You know you want it. You know you want to save that PP so you can PP nonstop and PP all the time. Imagine the size of your PP with this thing equipped. Hell, your PP will last forever, and when you think you are done with your PP, you will PP even more. Sorry, the 5 year old in me couldn't resist. Dramatically reduce your mana/ammo/energy (PP) consumption as you spam your skills with this toy. Spam that photon art with confidence as you'll rarely have to refill your PP with this being equipped.

Sanzu-hiken 4/10 15%ice
The most broken weapon of the game. God, I love this thing. I would sing serenades about it but I am sane. I hardly want to part with it, to be blunt. So you want to solo S missions easily and the mob levels are over 100 and you are level 70? This thing makes it viable, and saves you on trimates/scapedolls. Want to nuke that mob pack in 3 seconds flat and not piss off your party members with constant and annoying knockback/blow away? Again, here is the perfect tool. Want to pretend to be a ranger while being a hunter class? Bingo. Want to get tons of EXP fast while in a group AND help kill stuff faster? This is the ultimate device for just that. Sick of that ungodly "wah" sound your boring A slicer makes? You'll enjoy the sleek sound this one makes and the cool look of this baby is just icing on the cake of playing the game on EZ mode.

Vish Adac 20% ice
Now here is the perfect whip for you. 5 hits instead of the usual 4 from other whips. Not only that, but this baby stuns mobs! And yes, it can stun more than one target at any one time. Your party members will love you because not only are you healing, casting offensive spells, and buffing them... but you're doing a protranser's job without being a protranser with those icky stats! You'll quickly enjoy seeing your enemies become repetitively stunned and bow down before you as they have no other choice. Or so it is said. Probably.

Gekitsnatac 30% ice
Another fine Kubara product. Here's a fine-looking spear, if there ever was one. There's no accounting for taste, true, but this is easily the best looking spear in the game. Drop jaws and amaze your friends with this baby. Lacking a little something somewhere in that department? Compensate vastly with your new, giant, pointed spear. Impress those ladies with this and your Luxury SUV or Ferrari. Your nights will never be lonely again. Perhaps.

Garment Aura
So that guy in your party looks like he's on fire but he isn't. "Wow, that's cool" you might think. This is what you want, then. Stick out in the crowd with this. Strike fear into your unemotional computerized NPC enemies as you intimidate them with your fiery glow. Play a female character? Ward off those predatorial, overtly flirtatious males in their mom's basement with your new mean look. Want to add new meaning to the concept of making your character look flaming in a backdoor bandit sort of way? Flame on.

Boards

[B] Blackbull
The sexy rifle of hawtness.

[B] Frauduke
An amazing shadoog. Very unique-looking and pretty darn rare. Make your very own with a huge elemental percentage!

[B] Storm Line
It's a good line shield. You no look, you buy!!!

[B] Sweet Death
Buy it. Make it. Love it.

[B] Raikasobrac
Another Japanese-ish sounding Yohmei Kubara knockoff thingie which strikes bane in the western player's mind when he types it out. This time it doesn't have a dash to make things somewhat easier when you look for it in a playershop. Wait, no it doesn't make things easier at all. Nevermind that one.

And that's it for now. Thanks again for looking and I wish you the best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-24 16:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-24 16:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-24 22:17 ]</font>

granis1233
Jan 21, 2008, 08:30 AM
i like your funny little list but im offering up 35k for your Sanzu-hiken 4/10 15%ice plz let me know if its ok

LP_Phoenix
Jan 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
lol...ehm i dont know what i can offer to u for the stormline board....can u say something u are interestes in...maybe? or a price for it....

and btw^^ your post ir really funny....like a tv shop or something like that^^

ZodiacNKnight
Jan 21, 2008, 11:00 AM
Are you a car dealer by any chance?

relentless
Jan 21, 2008, 01:18 PM
Interested in that Giga/Skill PP Save, any wants in particular?

cel
Jan 21, 2008, 02:36 PM
granis1233 : No, thank you.

LP_Phoenix: I wanted to veer away from listing estimated values due to a market that loves to fluctuate. I hope you can understand that.

And thank you! I wanted to do something more than just list stuff.

ZodiacNKnight: No, far from it. I'm a writer and a student. Swindling is not my thing and making bumpers stick to their aged car bodies with gum is not my specialty, but if I feel I can promote something of value, I will try.

SeKaI: Yes, there are one or two special things I want the most but I refuse to list them here for the time being (sorry) because I'm interested in seeing how creative people can get. And creative they have been, I am happy to say. Keep them coming, please.

I will say one thing to slightly narrow things down a bit. I don't want synthing materials of any kind. In the words of Mr. Horse, "No sir, I just didn't like it."

Thank you for the offers so far. All items listed here are still available.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-21 11:38 ]</font>

cel
Jan 21, 2008, 06:33 PM
Okay, I know it hasn't been that long, but I have been getting a lot of PM's regarding how unclear I am on my desires. For this inconvenience, I really apologize.

I wanted people to be creative (and I did get a really creative offer so far which is very tempting) and that's why I veered away from saying what I mainly want. So here, I'm going to help all of us out by saying this:

I mainly play a fortefighter. There. So something that appeals to a fortefighter will very likely tickle my fancy bone. I like being an AF too, but don't concern yourselves with that so much. PLEASE don't let this limit your options. Give me multiple offers if you want to. Doesn't have to be class specific at all. Just saying what really appeals to me the most.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM if not. If you have any comments, concerns, questions, or suggestions, I'll reply as soon as I can.

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 01:32 AM
Not just an ordinary bump.

I'm now sweetening the pot a little with a Frauduke board. It makes a very attractive 11* shadoog.

Still taking offers on everything in my main post.

Sneakysanta
Jan 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
Hmm 500k for the Vish Adac ice?

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 09:54 PM
Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please.

All inquiries to date have been replied to.

There are two giga pp skill save offers which are pretty much tied and is a nightmare for a typically indecisive Libra, such as myself, to decide on. If you think you can really surpass them, give it your best shot (no, im not about to reveal the offers or names due to respect for privacy). They have been patient so priority already goes to them, so you really have to wow me with a deal in less than a day of this post. I don't mean to come across as a jerk, but I want to inform you all of a pp save that is about to disappear unless someone really surprises me.

That being said, here's what I want. A yamata misaki. There, I said it.

But because I favor package deals, here is an example something I would more than likely jump at: My giga save + storm line board + garment aura for your yamata-misaki + 10* and up spear + 10* and up axe. Another example would be my giga + frauduke board + 4/10 sanzu for your yamata-misaki + muktengek or ank zagza but this last one is a fairly extreme scenario and is included for the sake of example of an attractive package deal. These examples aren't set in stone and are subject to creativity on your part, based on what you want and what you can give in return. I want to emphasize that I am considering all options for the moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-22 19:00 ]</font>

cel
Jan 23, 2008, 02:12 AM
i dun like replying to my own replies so often but i have yet another special goodie to offer as a trade. Sorry for yet another bump.

Now serving [B] Blackbull in addition to all items above.

Good luck and take care

Ragnarok1280
Jan 23, 2008, 04:04 AM
Hi hi.. Any interest in orpad / legs (+120 eva)?

Tetsaru
Jan 23, 2008, 04:14 AM
I'm interested in your Blackbull board. Lemme know if something on my list interests you.

Sneakysanta
Jan 23, 2008, 08:31 AM
Hmm gonna try for that Adac again...
Heres my stuff worth mentioning:
Huge Cutter Fire 13%(damn you PM)
Ank Dedda (cant remember percent at school but its low i think)
Ebrozike Earth (14%)
Ebrozike Dark (18%)
and only about 2+mil in meseta

LoneDespo
Jan 23, 2008, 12:25 PM
Pm'ed :x

Becca777
Jan 23, 2008, 01:08 PM
hyper viper + 2 mil for giga/ skill save

Becca777
ugh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Becca777 on 2008-01-23 10:11 ]</font>

Becca777
sigh i dunnno y this posted again..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Becca777 on 2008-01-23 10:11 ]</font>

cel
Jan 23, 2008, 08:35 PM
all inquiries have been replied to. If I goofed somehow and missed you in my reply routine, it was an oversight on my part and I ask that you msg me please. I promise to properly respond.

some things are now gone =(

do me a favor and check back every now and then for new additions, changes, and updates to what I'd like (so much for wanting creativity).

Arakasa
Jan 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
hmm,sending you a PM now :3

soikutso
Jan 23, 2008, 09:33 PM
i could offer u for sanzu hiken 120k and muktrand 20fire and dark strauss18dark. please let me know if its ok with u.

cel
Jan 24, 2008, 07:55 PM
Blackbull now gone. PM's responded to. Sorry to all of you who wanted the board and did not get it. Slight chance of another one becoming available from me but I doubt it because it is a very slight chance. Will update this if so. Fragmented sentences not good.

As for the rest of the stuff... yeah. Frauduke is up for sale on the playershop. Don't think there's much interest in the rest of my available stuff so bye bye thread. Bump you later.