PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: S rank itenms mats going cheap(Gaozoran, Bill d

Turbobrain
Jan 21, 2008, 07:24 PM
The latest casualties of my synthening methods. Going cheap or trading.

Deda - 10% (Dark)
Mugunruk - 10% Ground
Guda Skela - 10% (Ice)
Daiga-Misaki - 10% (Ice)
Daiga-Misaki - 14% (Ice)
Gizaha-Zashi - 34% Ice, 20% Light, 20% Electric, 12% Light
Sweet Death - 34% Ice
Viper- *1 more*
Shiga Desta- *gotta get in shop now*

Misc Mats
Gaozoran Rod mat *1 now!
Agito Edges *4 now!
Morbinia *11 now!
Bil de Horn *2 now.. these pretty rare right now so, you know...
pretty much everything, no cariguinic blades at this time.

and some other bits while I remember
Bil de Axe[B] *2
Carriguinic(sp.) [B]
Crea Doubles [B]
Sweet Deathic [B] lol
Muzzlefever [B]
S+10 Grinders(my friends... and he aint cheap!)
sure I had more...

What I want(probably).

Messeta, Phantom+10,Cubo Mamba+10, Blackbull[B](preferably made, I can add messetta or other stuff- tell me what you want), Stormline[B]'s or made, Castest Line[B], Serafi-Senba[B] so on or made... high ele % 9* armour... sori/mind, give me an idea... plz sensible! Just use price check.

I dunno maybe offer me something I dont know I need(mains FF but I have everything for him... could do with bear claws I guess). I am playing FG recently and he could use some stuff(got the meteor, desta, Song for Death, Viper...).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 09:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 09:12 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 22, 2008, 12:00 AM
Bump

megamegamega
Jan 22, 2008, 12:03 AM
How much meseta for the 10% Daiga?

Lobos
Jan 22, 2008, 10:39 AM
how much for that gao rod mat?

relentless
Jan 22, 2008, 10:59 AM
Interested in that Gaozoran Rod material, too.

panzer_unit
Jan 22, 2008, 11:02 AM
pm

Turbobrain
Jan 22, 2008, 02:17 PM
I will sell for the best offer basically. Make an offer on this thread and we'll see how it goes. I would like that Blackbull... stats worse than my phantom but you know:). Castest line also intrest me... but then so does hard messeta.

Updated Bill de Vear Horn Material *2

Theres actually non in the player shops.

LP_Phoenix
Jan 22, 2008, 02:25 PM
eh...what element is the mugunruk?....only information u gave...its 10%....lol, the other weps u got there are fixed elements but the mug...u can choose so pls tell me...maybe...i would buy it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LP_Phoenix on 2008-01-22 11:25 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jan 22, 2008, 03:57 PM
500k meseta for a Bil De Horn.

Turbobrain
Jan 22, 2008, 04:55 PM
On 2008-01-22 11:25, LP_Phoenix wrote:
eh...what element is the mugunruk?....only information u gave...its 10%....lol, the other weps u got there are fixed elements but the mug...u can choose so pls tell me...maybe...i would buy it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LP_Phoenix on 2008-01-22 11:25 ]</font>

its ground.

Turbobrain
Jan 22, 2008, 05:01 PM
On the Bill Horn... I dunno whats happened with these. Only one other on search for 40mil so I put mine in PM. Has a lot of interesting offers.... there used to be a guy with a load of these... maybe hacked so Sega shut him down.

Given that there is only 1 or maybe two I have.... and the others 40mil.... 500k was good a month back but with offers I've had I dunno. Weird as made wep can ne bought for 5 mil.... but my friend easily sold his board for 5 million... ALONE!

megamegamega
Jan 22, 2008, 06:24 PM
Hmm 700k for the 10% Daiga?

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 03:48 AM
On 2008-01-22 15:24, megamegamega wrote:
Hmm 700k for the 10% Daiga?

I sold that one(for a bit more than 700k) I have a 14% one for the cheapest price of 1.5mil in Davros's shop(pre-haggled for convience).

Come to think of it I gotta edit the list...

I cant believe that pretty much all those 10%'s sold!

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 12:08 PM
*updated items and wants*

panzer_unit
Jan 23, 2008, 02:37 PM
On 2008-01-22 14:01, Turbobrain wrote:
On the Bill Horn... I dunno whats happened with these. Only one other on search for 40mil so I put mine in PM. Has a lot of interesting offers.... there used to be a guy with a load of these... maybe hacked so Sega shut him down.

Given that there is only 1 or maybe two I have.... and the others 40mil.... 500k was good a month back but with offers I've had I dunno. Weird as made wep can ne bought for 5 mil.... but my friend easily sold his board for 5 million... ALONE!

... actually from what I've heard while doing a little footwork, people have stopped listing them because there's not enough demand. If you wanted it to move reliably, you'd have to sell really low for people looking to scoop the items cheap and sell higher when [b] Bil De Axe drops become fairly common again.

So yeah... rarity and high prices either reflect real value, or the complete lack of a market.

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
On 2008-01-23 11:37, panzer_unit wrote:

On 2008-01-22 14:01, Turbobrain wrote:

... actually from what I've heard while doing a little footwork, people have stopped listing them because there's not enough demand. If you wanted it to move reliably, you'd have to sell really low for people looking to scoop the items cheap and sell higher when [b] Bil De Axe drops become fairly common again.

So yeah... rarity and high prices either reflect real value, or the complete lack of a market.

So if you search for 'monomate' you get a screenfull of 1 messeta monomates... if you search for the Dil De Horn you don't get one. Does that mean therefore that it's worth less than 1 messeta?

Theres a fair amount of boards out there going for under 5mil, Morbinia going for 200k but the material that makes this powerfull axe is not there becuase people can't be bothered to sell it for over 1 messeta? Or maybe theres more a demand for monomates or dulk fakis figures[B]'s for 10mil?

Really I'm not being atagnostic or funny but I dont know of anything that going to make this drop more common in the near future. Maybe GBR... IF we get that, not in MAG(AFAIK) and not in anything else I know about. It was supposed to be an event drop from Alpha and I've not seen a flood of Bil's onto the market... I've not heard of anyone getting one from this event. In fact I would go as far to say that after the current stock of Bil's from 1up has gone they will be as rare and expensive as ever(looks at Desta, Hirokteri, Gaozoran). I mean we are talking about the most powerfull axe CURRENTLY available... and it grinds VERY well. I just find it odd given I do a search for the boards, theres LOADS there, cheap, morbinia there, cheap and between that, 91% synth chance and the a VERY powerfull axe that grinds easily to the most powerfull axe and favourvite of many FFs is a material that people are'nt listing... because they can't be bothered.

I would say whoever told you this is IMHO wrong. If they can't be bothered I will take all there surplass Bill de Horns and trade them for monomates they can list like all the other ppl(coz if it's listed, it's in demand right? Like the monomates and dulk fakis boards and all the other junk people fill their store with for the purpose of selling)... serious let me know what they want... not much I assume if they can't be bothered listing them! As I said I'm not trying to be an asshole to you but to be as polite as possible I disagree strongly with what you heard.