PDA

View Full Version : The Slicer's Prayer

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 05:31 AM
Yay for preemptive FKL'd thread!

*clears throat*
*lights 12 candles aligned together in a single row*
*kneels before them*

Please join me in prayer for this holy of most holy of PSU AoTI.

Our Hiken,
Who art in Yohmei,
Hallowed be thy blade.

Thy Chikki come,
Thine blades will be fun,
On Parum as it is on Neudaiz (no one goes to Moatoob)

Give us this mob a pack of ten,
And forgive us for our 0 damage hits,
As we forgive those who blow away our mob clusters.

And lead us not into a photon charge,
But deliver us from mobs who are strong against striking damage.

Amen.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2008, 08:13 AM
No.

DizzyDi
Jan 22, 2008, 09:30 AM
I thought it was clever.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2008, 10:31 AM
I just hate Chikki. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

astuarlen
Jan 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
The seventh level of Hell is prepared for the violent, including those who commit violence against God (i.e. blasphemers [editor's note--that's you!]). However, for those who have marred their souls with the sin of unfunny parody of the fanfic sort, the eleventh level awaits.

Here's the good news: Dizzy thinks that was clever, so you're getting off easy. Filthy blasphemous scoundrel.

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 01:29 PM
On 2008-01-22 07:47, astuarlen wrote:
The seventh level of Hell is prepared for the violent, including those who commit violence against God (i.e. blasphemers [editor's note--that's you!]). However, for those who have marred their souls with the sin of unfunny parody of the fanfic sort, the eleventh level awaits.

Here's the good news: Dizzy thinks that was clever, so you're getting off easy. Filthy blasphemous scoundrel.

Hey, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I really am. I don't believe in blasphemy because I think of it as just another factor of the massive control device known as organized religion. Ah-ah-ah! Before you poke me with the atheist stick, I'm a spiritualist so there are things I believe in. I'm just not so sure how accurate the main religions' texts are considering they have been translated, retranslated, adlibbed, ad retranslated again over the centuries. Also, I have respect for the belief systems of others, and feel each and every one holds a different piece of understanding the puzzle we call existence. Maybe some more than others. Let me stop while I am ahead before I go on a long rant about the esoteric and arcane. Further, I was raised Catholic and went to catholic school for 6 years.

I believe in right and wrong, of course, but... I got news for you. As far as I am concerned, there ain't no hell neither. Hey, I could be wrong. Who knows for sure? Wonder what kind of appetizers they serve on the 11th level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-01-22 10:32 ]</font>

amtalx
Jan 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
On 2008-01-22 10:29, cel wrote:
Before you poke me with the atheist stick...

I can't figure out why I think that's so hilarious...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhotonDrop
Jan 22, 2008, 01:46 PM
Hey, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I really am. I don't believe in blasphemy because I think of it as just another factor of the massive control device known as organized religion. Ah-ah-ah! Before you poke me with the atheist stick, I'm a spiritualist so there are things I believe in. I'm just not so sure how accurate the main religions' texts are considering they have been translated, retranslated, adlibbed, ad retranslated again over the centuries. Also, I have respect for the belief systems of others, and feel each and every one holds a different piece of understanding the puzzle we call existence. Maybe some more than others. Let me stop while I am ahead before I go on a long rant about the esoteric and arcane. Further, I was raised Catholic and went to catholic school for 6 years.

I believe in right and wrong, of course, but... I got news for you. As far as I am concerned, there ain't no hell neither. Hey, I could be wrong. Who knows for sure? Wonder what kind of appetizers they serve on the 11th level.

WELCOME TO FKL, you must be new here!

astuarlen
Jan 22, 2008, 02:20 PM
On 2008-01-22 10:46, PhotonDrop wrote:
WELCOME TO FKL THE INTERNET ZONE, you must be new here!

Also, have you met ShinMaruku? I think you guys would get along like bork and peans.

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2008, 02:22 PM
:E

astuarlen
Jan 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
Can't resist that lovable grin. :E

I think that's a grin.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2008, 02:50 PM
A grin with 3 poorly placed teeth.

Sord
Jan 22, 2008, 04:11 PM
Wonder what kind of appetizers they serve on the 11th level.

Eh, it's not all that great. Some bloody mozzarella sticks and human fingers. Worst of all though, they are all the DIET kind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DizzyDi
Jan 22, 2008, 04:18 PM
I'm telling you, :E is Cthulhu. Or Davey Jones. Something tentacle faced.

Sord
Jan 22, 2008, 04:20 PM
I always though Cthulhu or a strange mustache.

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2008, 06:08 PM
:E is :E

cel
Jan 23, 2008, 08:18 AM
On 2008-01-22 13:11, Sord wrote:
Eh, it's not all that great. Some bloody mozzarella sticks and human fingers. Worst of all though, they are all the DIET kind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

LMAO

ohhh yuck... diet. Man, that just sux. I want out. NOW.

/fkl mode off
Yes, I'm new here... I was just worried that I'd get someone all riled up with a light parody on a hymn and went to defense mode. Sort of like a automatic reflex action so you'll have to pardon me for that.

/fkl mode on

:E is undoubtedly Cthulu and/or that guy offscreen in those... um... pictures... with tentacles... going places.

Okay, full stop.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 24, 2008, 01:38 AM
CHILL BEANS, YOU!