PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Photon Gacha doesn't work?

Silhouette
Jan 22, 2008, 05:33 AM
I just bought a Photon Gacha today. After setting it up in my room, loading up a bunch of prizes, and making the price 1000 meseta... For some reason, I get an odd error message, something about "Caution: When carrying the maximum number of an item, such as a monomate, you will not be able to recieve any more of that ite" or something similar. I find this rather odd, as I had no items at their maximum in my inventory and It had happened before, but I had simply pinned it on something the owner had done to it in the other room.

What is wrong with it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2008-01-22 02:41 ]</font>

RedMussel
Jan 22, 2008, 05:44 AM
There was a bug in them which they dident show how much it cost to play which resulting in people losing millions, so they are trying to fix it which they did in the PC/ps2 server but not xbox yet. So now its just a storage unit lol

Raine_Loire
Jan 22, 2008, 05:51 AM
I think it's always said the caution about 99 items though, even when it worked... maybe I'm wrong, but I remember seeing it before. There is an error message when you try to use it though, I am just too tired to remember what it says...

RedMussel
Jan 22, 2008, 06:22 AM
On 2008-01-22 02:51, Raine_Loire wrote:
I think it's always said the caution about 99 items though, even when it worked... maybe I'm wrong, but I remember seeing it before. There is an error message when you try to use it though, I am just too tired to remember what it says...

Ya it showed that but it never showed how much it cost to play.

Lineek
Jan 22, 2008, 07:12 AM
that is the message it shows just so that if they turn it and a dimate comes out then know why they didnt get another dimate, its just so people with no common sense dont whine that they didnt get there dimate when they already have 20. on pc/ps2 its fixed.

shows that message and also shows "cost per gotcha" "value"

not broke. it is meant to say that message

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 08:00 AM
personally i think this is simply a room deco that generates meseta. Do correct me if you feel I am wrong. It's all in the name "photon gacha".

GOTCHA!!!

your meseta that is.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 22, 2008, 08:24 AM
No. It's named Gacha after a type of japanese toy dispenser machine.

cel
Jan 22, 2008, 08:54 AM
On 2008-01-22 05:24, beatrixkiddo wrote:

lol, fair enough my friend. You have given me a fact, but I will stick to my opinion. Whenever I see that machina I will continue to think of Dave Chappele when he'd shout GOTCHA followed by a word that basically means female dog. Simply because that's how I felt when I first started using those machines in players' rooms. Also because I think Chappelle is very funny.

pikachief
Jan 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
On 2008-01-22 05:24, beatrixkiddo wrote:

There are GACHA GACHA's in places around here in LA too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif usually have little Whinnie The Pooh Collectibles in it though -_-

Doh42
Jan 22, 2008, 11:31 AM
I made a killing from a player photon gacha machine on PC one day. It was 750 meseta a shot, and I got so many copernia and high quality crafting materials from it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Phetty
Jan 22, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hopefully this patch comes out with the increased V1 update so we dont need to wait on MS again like the death penalty.

Mystil
Jan 22, 2008, 02:05 PM
*notes to mods who might remember my old username. OP is not me on another account*

Silhouette
Jan 22, 2008, 11:41 PM
Alright, thanks. I hope it is fixed for the 360 version soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

Also, I found that immediately after I say "Yes", it says this:

"Incorrect Value: Ending Process"

That's the error. Thanks anyways, though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif