PDA

View Full Version : My trade list...

Mag_Launcher
Jan 14, 2003, 11:50 AM
I've now decided to update this list whenever I get/need stuff. I'll post the best stuff here, But if there's something else you want, I'll probably have it, just ask.

Handgun: Milla
Dancing Hitogata
Book of Hitogata
Gi-gue Bazooka
Game Magazine
Yasminkov 7000V
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridge
Rabbit Cane
Pinkal Card
Purplenum Card
Tsumikiri J-Sword
Rico's Glasses
Rico's Earring
Shifta 30

Now, teh want list:
Harisen Battle Fan
Huge Battle Fan
Sonic Knuckle
Fatsia
Plantain Leaf
Akiko's Wok
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Demolition Comet
Power Mats
Money
Lots of AddSlots
Lv 15 Techs (For my Rangers)
Lv 24+ Techs (For my Force)
God/HP
Recovery Merge (NOT the barrier, MERGE damn you.)
Assist Merge
Any other merges/amps I don't have
The highest ATA mag you can find

The ones I REALLY want...
Yasha
Handgun:Guld
Drill Launcher
Rocket Punch
Sealed J-sword
Yamigarasu
Broom
Evil Curst
Demonic Fork
Panther's Claw
Prophets of Motav
Sange & Yasha
Guld Milla
S-Rank Weapons
Tripolic Shield
Flame Garment

And the most strangest request on a want list:
The method to saying "Sometimes the most powerful weapon isn't the best blah blah" in word select

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-01-17 09:30 ]</font>

Reign_of_Chaos
Jan 14, 2003, 11:52 AM
no one's gonna have anything good enough that you'd want for those dupes. i'd give maybe 2 or 3 weapons for one that about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reign_of_Chaos on 2003-01-14 09:00 ]</font>

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 14, 2003, 12:07 PM
Reign of Chaos, you fricken a-hole. This topic isn't for discussing whether or not its a dupe. Take that shiot to the cheaters forum. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jan 14, 2003, 12:23 PM
On 2003-01-14 08:52, Reign_of_Chaos wrote:
no one's gonna have anything good enough that you'd want for those dupes. i'd give maybe 2 or 3 weapons for one that about it.

I would have just given him a slap in the face.

Yurika
Jan 14, 2003, 01:00 PM
You know, up until this morning I was giving the benefit of the doubt to people that only the double cannon was the real dupe, and not even necessarily the fault of the person trading it, being as how noobs might not know in advance the rarity of the cannon. But seeing all these asses with dark weapons is bull. It just makes the validity of all the other items up for trade worthless.

BTW, I'll offer up a rare monomate and a rare telepipe for your Dark Flow. You'll never be able to get a telepipe like mine. I've also got a photon whip for trade.

Mag_Launcher
Jan 14, 2003, 01:11 PM
Here we go again... damn, people, can you get serious for once? I know, they're fecking dupes, I don't care. SOMEBODY might actually want them. Is putting up dupes for trade a crime? I don't think so.

Yurika
Jan 14, 2003, 01:38 PM
Oh, but I'm serious about my monomate and telepipe offer. You did ask for offers on stuff, didn't you?

Reign_of_Chaos
Jan 14, 2003, 01:42 PM
and i'm seroius i would give maybe 2-3 weps.

CookieSnatcha
Jan 14, 2003, 02:08 PM
Man, I hate playing the guessing game. Could you at least give SOME kind of hint as to what you want? It makes things SO much easier, as pointed out in the sticky thread.

Hero
Jan 14, 2003, 02:34 PM
Hmm this is really funny.People, duping is not bad.It doesn't make the weapon worse,it's the same exact just copied.Whats the problem with that? ???
Some people act like you could get arrested for duping.I mean I think you can get in alot of trouble if someway Sega finds out,but whats the chances of that?

pixelate
Jan 14, 2003, 02:45 PM
Come on now. Cheaters is more appropriate for this kind of thing.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 14, 2003, 03:06 PM
No shit, like I told you earlier. It seems people don't like to follow the forum rules. Cheaters forum everyone! Move the mob over there. I'll trade you a Dreamcast Pow mag for one of those dark weapons eh?

Dc89
Jan 14, 2003, 05:14 PM
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM I would like Dark Flow......will u tell me what you would like for it?

Smash
Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM
what do you want for the gi-gue bazooka? i really want it even if it is a dupe.

Mag_Launcher
Jan 15, 2003, 11:10 AM
Crap, I forgot to list that I had pinkal and purplenum card.

Here's some random crap i'm looking for:

Harisen Battle Fan
Huge Battle Fan
Berdysh
Crazy Tune
Toy Hammer
S-Berrill Hands #0
Sonic Knuckle
Power mats
Fatsia
Plantain Leaf
Akiko's Wok (Wider, flatter frying pan, basically.)
Wok of Akiko's Shop (A Skillet and Ladle as daggers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
Demolition Comet
Technichal Crozier
Power Mats
Money
Lots of AddSlots
Lv 15 Techs (For my Rangers)
Lv 24+ Techs (For my Force)
God/HP
Recovery Merge
Support Merge
Red Merge
Blue Merge
Any other merges/amps I don't have
The highest ATA mag you can find

And the the obvious super rares, but no one has them. And if they do, they wouldn't trade me anyway... greedy motherfunkers...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-01-15 08:26 ]</font>

Reign_of_Chaos
Jan 15, 2003, 11:46 AM
i've got some amps, a blue merge, photon drops which you can get add slots for, money and one or 2 other things you want.

Reign_of_Chaos
Jan 15, 2003, 12:07 PM
i will trade amp of resta, foie, zonde, gibarta, god/mind, 10 pdrops, blue merge, and recovery barrier for the dancing hitogata, pinkal card and purplenum card or heaven punisher. i can add a few more drops if needed.

CookieSnatcha
Jan 15, 2003, 04:05 PM
I tell ya' man, this guy doesn't respond often. Anyway...

-MAG_Launcher-

I have:

Technical Crozier
Demolition Comet (with GOOD %s)
About 25 power materials
Amplifier of Rafoie
Add Slots in the form of photon drops (how many ya want?)
A couple of lvl 15 techs
More than a handful of lvl 24+ techs

I'm interested in:

Rico's Earrings
Gi-Gue Bazooka

Smash
Jan 15, 2003, 04:19 PM
i have:
S-Berrill Hands #0
Demolition Comet
Technichal Crozier
Akiko's Wok
gizonde 29
jellen 28
a few other high techs
God/HP
Red Merge
Blue Merge
foie amp
anti amp
rafoie amp
deband amp
shifta merge
gifoie merge

i want:
Dancing Hitogata
Book of Hitogata
Gi-gue Bazooka
Rico's Glasses
Rico's Earring
i'll give you all the stuff i listed for those 5 things...

Mag_Launcher
Jan 15, 2003, 04:24 PM
Excellent! (I didn't expect anyone to actually have Akiko's Wok, O_o)

But uh, I lost my Gi-gue bazooka to FSOD last night. Don't worry, I can get another once one of my friends come on, but Smash, you got yourself a deal.

(It might be kinda hard finding me... I'll leave my choice search on with the "Let's Trade" phrase, if that'll help you find me.)

Same for you, Cookie, I wanna see how many of them techs you got. (And yes, I don't respond too often.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-01-15 13:27 ]</font>

Angelz0r
Jan 15, 2003, 04:35 PM
Uh mr duper. You listed power mats twice. So that means you want 2?

CookieSnatcha
Jan 15, 2003, 05:29 PM
for techs, I have:

Shifta lvl 15
Deband lvl 15
Gifoie lvl 15
Gizonde lvl 26
Gibarta lvl 26
Rabarta lvl 28
Shifta lvl 28
Rafoie lvl 28
Jellen lvl 29
Resta lvl 29
Shifta lvl 30

Dc89
Jan 15, 2003, 06:22 PM
I have crazy tune and a demo comet......can i get dark flow for th ose.......lol no chance..but doesnt hurt to ask lol????

Mag_Launcher
Jan 16, 2003, 10:52 AM
Sure, Dark Flow kinda sucks anyway. What's your char. name? And where do you mostly hang out?

The_Rookie
Jan 16, 2003, 10:54 AM
Plantain Huge Fan and Recovervy Merge for Hand Gun: Milla?

Mag_Launcher
Jan 16, 2003, 10:56 AM
Drop the huge fan, I got it. I'll just take the merge.

The_Rookie
Jan 16, 2003, 11:01 AM
oops, i don't think i have recovery, i think it's just resta, sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Elusive_Llama
Jan 16, 2003, 11:02 AM
Mag Launcher, is your PM even enabled? Friend has been trying to reach you re: a heart of poumn you agreed to trade to him, but so far no response...

Mag_Launcher
Jan 16, 2003, 11:24 AM
Oh, right, the poumn... well, why don't YOU pick up the poumn for him/her? I'm not too good at meeting people on a board in the game, but I'll give it to him/her free of charge cuz I waited so long.

HienkyakuX
Jan 16, 2003, 11:46 AM
I interested in:
Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
(if you have the dna cancel the weapons that is better for me)
I have:
Power mats
Demolition Comet
Money
Lots of AddSlots
Lv 24+ Techs
Red Merge
Blue Merge
Rellow Merge

Elusive_Llama
Jan 16, 2003, 12:13 PM
Thanks Mag, I will pick it up for him. Can you meet sometime tonight after 6 pm eastern? My char name is Xallah.

Mag_Launcher
Jan 16, 2003, 12:49 PM
If I had Parasitic Gene Flow, I woulda listed it already! But yeah, I'll trade ya those 2 weapons for those 3 merges.

Also, I'll have my choice search option on, so ya'll can find me.

Age: It's a secret http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (I'm really 15, but select this anyway.)
Keywork: I want to trade

And I'm almost ALWAYS in Vega.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-01-16 09:53 ]</font>

HienkyakuX
Jan 16, 2003, 04:23 PM
Ok I'll look for you when I get back home.
I'm a Humar name HienkyakuX lev. 120

BlueFire2k5
Jan 16, 2003, 04:59 PM
I have a God/HP, Assist Barrier, and Recovery Barrier. The things that interest me on your list are the Dancing Hitogata and the Dark Bridge.

Thanks

bluefall
Jan 16, 2003, 05:47 PM
i need a red handgun... u have one?????

Mag_Launcher
Jan 17, 2003, 03:16 PM
Lemme bump this up a lil' bit...