PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Club S2 now open!

Rex_D
Jan 22, 2008, 04:28 PM
YES I made my room into a bar/club for all to enjoy I hope to attract people who are looking for: Friendship, a casual hangout, a place for singles to mingle and couples to enjoy them selfs. I know this seems strange but I figured hey people have marriages on PSU why not. So I hope you can find Club S2 useful and fun (look for the ad in shops or visit Senika's room)

A roomy and great place to meet people!
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/Rex_Dramchi/PSU/Bar2.jpg

all kinds of fun loving people!
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/Rex_Dramchi/PSU/Bar3.jpg

So come on down and have a blast!
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/Rex_Dramchi/PSU/Bar1S.jpg

for larger images click below V
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/Rex_Dramchi/PSU/

JAFO22000
Jan 22, 2008, 04:30 PM
The space fire marshall will only allow 6 people in your room at once.

CelestialBlade
Jan 22, 2008, 04:32 PM
Got any cheap S-ranks?

xgp
Jan 22, 2008, 04:32 PM
cool x.g.p. room is an arcaed come on by and play its all free and fun. XD

AC9breaker
Jan 22, 2008, 04:51 PM
My room still wins. Its a Rappy Doll sweatshop. Mysterious machines from wall to wall each with an Okiku Doll working the machines. To make sure they don't take breaks and keep working, a Grinna Beat S monitors the facility while I'm away on business.

panzer_unit
Jan 22, 2008, 05:05 PM
"die in a fire plz" is too cool an option to pass up.

AC9 I had a huge stuffed-toy tea party set up for Jagd. Got a little table, some dollies, a bunch of cushion jaggo's sipping their hot whatever, and a parrot swearin' away in the corner.
Now it's back to my dojo featuring a three way showdown between one of De Ragnus' heads, a Grinna Bete S, and Swearin' Parrot.

JAFO22000
Jan 22, 2008, 05:54 PM
Wow you guys are awesome!!! I wish my room was as cool!! <.<

ninexio
Jan 22, 2008, 06:01 PM
On 2008-01-22 13:51, AC9breaker wrote:
My room still wins. Its a Rappy Doll sweatshop. Mysterious machines from wall to wall each with an Okiku Doll working the machines. To make sure they don't take breaks and keep working, a Grinna Beat S monitors the facility while I'm away on business.

LMFAO

superdood22
Jan 22, 2008, 06:09 PM
LoL elimidate. But really, ew at PSU couples. XD

landman
Jan 22, 2008, 06:58 PM
The day the "public baths" is released I will open a Private sauna, ĦĦEvery one can come!!! soap included xD

pionear
Jan 22, 2008, 08:08 PM
Which Room Deco is that?

CelestialBlade
Jan 22, 2008, 09:22 PM
On 2008-01-22 15:58, landman wrote:
The day the "public baths" is released I will open a Private sauna, ĦĦEvery one can come!!! soap included xD

Public AND private eh? You sir, have serious talent.

Dragwind
Jan 22, 2008, 10:09 PM

Rofl...

You win 3000 internets.

Noblewine
Jan 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
Bad idea because spammer would mostly visit.

Kion
Jan 23, 2008, 02:37 AM
HEL YEH! what time does happy hour start?

landman
Jan 23, 2008, 03:21 AM
On 2008-01-22 18:22, Typheros wrote:

On 2008-01-22 15:58, landman wrote:

Public AND private eh? You sir, have serious talent.

Yeah, it's private, only Guardians will have access, anyone here is not a Guardian? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sha Sha
Jan 23, 2008, 12:41 PM
On 2008-01-22 23:37, Kion wrote:
HEL YEH! what time does happy hour start?

Anytime, Its 5 oclock somewhere =D

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 12:44 PM
I'm still waiting for an AOI room to come out that suits my small beast. He's a kid, but "Other Future" isn't going to cut it. I was thinking about turning my room into a club, but I went with "Showtime" instead and made it a guild meeting room.

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 01:28 PM
At first I thought like... 'we have now reached a new level of sadness'... but no actually you might be onto something.

It would be good to have a communal area to chill out in... have a chat(coz I dont have the neccesay skills/looks to have a real social life bahaaahahaahaaa). Though IMO the reasons for this are mainly because some people dont know how to behave or when to stop. No really just meet people passing the time... talking about x,y,a or even the game and heres why and pretty much THE ONLY reason why:- The lobbies are a joke... look at this event when it gets busy... ppl spamming shit, trades, shit, insults, shit, clans... oh did I mention the shit?

If it were moderated with rules... like no trade spamming(I hate this)... if it comes into a conversation or is a real topic of conversation fine... arrange to meet somewhere else... no out of the blue crap like 'muzzlefever for sale only 99mil'. If people start getting personal in discussions... I mean not like a 'proper' debate but.. you know what I mean then 1 warning and then out(though some of these arguements are very lol). And of course no clan spam... and no random flamming/trolling: I was even a bit WTF at what I saw yesterday... not thin skinned but some stuff people say like hunting down x's family... calling someone a n****r not as a joke or 'familiarity'... the one that grabbed me was when someone said to my friend in a PM that he wanted to rape her... we thought it was a joke but she did'nt know the person who sent this and no-one she knows would even joke... not without a follow up 3 microseconds after.... you get my point the 'community' has some pretty sick pups and the GM's that should be around from time to time to stop this are not and they know it... it took a week for a totally 'out' and active hacker to be kicked.

So a designated place is not a bad idea... I just think it should be an in game feature... we already have a bar... ppl used to meet up on Cyclez... if only we had some ppl with the power to kick or better yet silence ppl who cause problems then it would be pretty neat... like e bouncers in the club. And BLing is not always often a good option IMO...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 10:30 ]</font>

Kylie
Jan 23, 2008, 01:28 PM
On 2008-01-22 13:30, JAFO22000 wrote:

Yeah, and that's hardly a party. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

goaferboy
Jan 23, 2008, 07:24 PM
I changed my room into a chinese restaurant. We only sell oranges mind you. Rest assured though, they are chinese oranges. Plucked from a weed growing up the great wall.

Search for Stumpy today and hang out with your wang out! The only chinese restaurant endorsed by Bruce Lee AND Jackie Chan!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: goaferboy on 2008-01-23 16:26 ]</font>

Reginaldo
Jan 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
I have Kakwane's puking in cosmo fountains in my bar..

Spacepest
Jan 23, 2008, 10:57 PM
On 2008-01-22 13:30, JAFO22000 wrote:

Oh, so that's why you can only have 6 people in your room at once. XD

Spacepest
Jan 23, 2008, 11:06 PM

LOL

Nougami woke up one day to find that his room had been turned into a stuffed animal toy sweatshop by his Partner Machine (she likes making toys for some reason). That was when he finally got mad, and booted her out of his room and made her start selling the excess toys in his player shop. No need for a Grinne Beat S manager to force her to do it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GoodyGumdrop/omgtoys.jpg

(That reminds me, I need to get off my ass and update Nougami's frigging comic. And unlock his player shop. I had planned on doing it coincide with the release of his next comic).

Sinue_v2
Jan 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
That's nice, but you're forgetting the one thing every public bar needs. A toilet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Sinue/Awkward.jpg

I guess in a pinch a Moatoob Sotet (palm tree) would work, but you'd have to rotate them out since you can't flush a tree.

superdood22
Jan 23, 2008, 11:22 PM
Omg I typed Senika and it said (ugh i keep typing "sed") no shops were found.