PDA

View Full Version : life as a fortegunner gettin worst?????

LanVanDam13
Jan 22, 2008, 06:56 PM
I just want 11* rifle shotgun and grenade thats alls we want then our stormline got taken away it was ForteGunner exclusive now almost every job can use em Fortegunner is gettin screwed they even took the power of the rifle away how can twin handguns do more than rifle that doenst make any sense then only true weapon we have to ourself is rifle and we all know the drop rates for and Srank rifle since protranser can use Srank lazer cannon, shotgun, and grenade i wonder if sega will do anything to make the gunner because giving us the shadoog is the more useless weapon possible they should have just given us all S guns so we could use Smech twin handgun,and crossbow o sorry u have to be guntech to use srank twin handgun this is stupid why are the gunners gettin screwed while fighters get all the love even techers got a nice update and y do bullets take years to level specially rifle

Darkly
Jan 22, 2008, 06:58 PM
were to begin with that post lol.

RACast_Raiden
Jan 22, 2008, 06:59 PM
pick a new class to play that doesn't use bullets?

landman
Jan 22, 2008, 07:01 PM
I need air!!!

Gunslinger-08
Jan 22, 2008, 07:04 PM
I think I agree with you but that blurb needs some puntuation before I try and read it all

JAFO22000
Jan 22, 2008, 07:06 PM
I just want 11* wand rod and bow thats alls we want then our Orpa-senba got taken away it was ForteTecher exclusive now almost every job can use em ForteTecher is gettin screwed they even took the power of the rod away how can AT wiht wand with har/quick do more than rod that doenst make any sense then only true weapon we have to ourself is rod and we all know the drop rates for and Srank rod since acrotecher can use Srank wand, madoog, and whip i wonder if sega will do anything to make the techer because giving us the whip is the more useless weapon possible they should have just given us all S tech weapons so we could use Smadoogs and whips o sorry u have to be acrotecher to use srank madoog this is stupid why are the techers gettin screwed while fighters get all the love even gunners got a nice update and y do techs take years to level specially megid

It's like Mad Libs people......MAD LIBS!

Gunslinger-08
Jan 22, 2008, 07:08 PM
btw, last I looked, leveling crossbow bullets hammered rifle bullets when it came to taking forever to level.

Darkly
Jan 22, 2008, 07:18 PM
^ not after 21 they become alright

magicman34
Jan 22, 2008, 07:18 PM
It's true, and something I've been sayin to a pal for a long time now, well since my Fortegunner was level 10. Rifles suck!!!! the power is useless compared to twin hand guns, the SE hardly ever sticks unlike twin hand guns, killer shot is only a killer of your PP. I have mainly used rifles since day one on my Cast Fortegunner, and yes she's level 112, job 15 and has rifle bullets at or almost at 40, but come on SEGA play fair. I've switched to twins recently just cos they are quicker, do more damage, the SE sticks more, you can strife and since i gave up on my GT to make him AT, the twin bullets had some levels on them. I'm not a fan of the launchers, lasers and shots, for me they are all too slow when everything heads straight for you, so one or two shots and you gotta run for cover. Yes shadoogs are useless, unless we're gonna get a change to our TP levels, but then wot do you put with them? If we are Fortegunners then we should be able to have shadoog in one hand and handgun in the other not a dagger or saber, if you're gonna use that combo then you would be an Arcofighter.

Maybe something good will happen with these master class that keep gettin mentioned, maybe we will get every bullet using weapon at S rank, that should include Crossbows, Longbows, Cards, Mechs, the whole lot.

-Tidus_415-
Jan 22, 2008, 07:21 PM
On 2008-01-22 16:06, JAFO22000 wrote:
I just want 11* wand rod and bow thats alls we want then our Orpa-senba got taken away it was ForteTecher exclusive now almost every job can use em ForteTecher is gettin screwed they even took the power of the rod away how can AT wiht wand with har/quick do more than rod that doenst make any sense then only true weapon we have to ourself is rod and we all know the drop rates for and Srank rod since acrotecher can use Srank wand, madoog, and whip i wonder if sega will do anything to make the techer because giving us the whip is the more useless weapon possible they should have just given us all S tech weapons so we could use Smadoogs and whips o sorry u have to be acrotecher to use srank madoog this is stupid why are the techers gettin screwed while fighters get all the love even gunners got a nice update and y do techs take years to level specially megid

Forgot the part about how a Psycho Wand takes 30 Diadu and Melee S-ranks only need 2/5 Catilium which isnt even all that rare.

Ronin1of47
Jan 22, 2008, 07:26 PM

This is some of the funniest shit I have seen in a long time. MAD LIBS SON!

ForsakenMem
Jan 22, 2008, 07:32 PM
lol I have both a techer and gunner and yeah they both suck but I think Gunners have it worse. Please tell me wth a fortetecher is gonna do with a range mag.. and to be honest.. Fortetecher and Acrotecher are both nice classes.. I just prefer Acro cuz of the quickness. It's soo much easier to lvl megid since expantion.. all you have to do is spam it.. Who cares about the whip? It's pure garbage and prolly the dumbest weapon on the game since.. well range mags.. Both pointless and weak. So quick your complaining.. it's not that bad as a fortetecher cept for the health.. As for fortegunners, Yeah it's pointless that the gun techers get everything when they are pure garbage.. they hit for next to nothing. As for bullet lvling.. Yeah it's a pain. After lvling killer shot to 15 and I'm now a 77 on that character.. It's offical that my cast is pure garbage because of my PA's. My highest rifle shot is my killer shot and let's just say, I completely ditched my cast. I'm hoping that soon they will give a nice little boost for the fortegunners.. or gunners in general because gunners are horrible in parties now a days and IMO I prefer 3 fighters and a techer lol.

I just thought of something funny.. my friend has all his rifle shots past 21 and he's a 120.. with my buffs (lvl 40) he hits for about 1000 a shot as a critical with a decent grinded phantom.. yeah that is pretty garbage lol...

landman
Jan 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
On 2008-01-22 16:32, ForsakenMem wrote:I just thought of something funny.. my friend has all his rifle shots past 21 and he's a 120.. with my buffs (lvl 40) he hits for about 1000 a shot as a critical with a decent grinded phantom.. yeah that is pretty garbage lol...

My Beast Protranser hits more than that with a 6 star bow lol

HandOfThornz
Jan 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
I think all base's have been covered! lol. This topic come's up a lot, so again i'll add a liitle give the FG a little love ST http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
I have a lvl120 cast FG lvl15, with twin gun pa's lvl34-40. I love twins espically since the update, i can solo virtually anything when using them.
As for Rifle's i have'nt got the pa's above lvl21. i stopped at lvl21 after days of spam leveling. But they suck for power and inflicting SE's. Basically now my rifles are completely used, hehe
I have a human lvl120 FG/FiG/GT lvl15 and even FiG with lvl30 twin pa's does more damage than FG/GT,lol
I've just started work finally on a FF character, erm majarra lvl40 with 30-40% tenora 9* spears is just sick!!!!! even with the rate of fire of twin guns/character lvl120 majarra still is strong than twins of a FF lvl73, by a lot.
Also add to the lack of easy to get S ranks for FG and the none S rank use of certain weapon's, just seems silly but..... lets hope the MASTERGUNNER class really improves on FG =)
O as for FT's i have'nt tried my FT since "1 up cup" so i can't compair them, but lvling megiverse to lvl20 for my GT was one of the hardest and boring-est thing i've ever done!

GreenArcher
Jan 22, 2008, 08:01 PM
Rifles were not DPS weapons on PSO. Rifles are not DPS weapons in PSU. Rifles are for status effects, and for range.

Rangers are not garbage. Nobody can take down robots faster than gunners can. Nobody else can compare to Burn 4 on Magashi. Nobody else can compare to our DPS on Omnagouge and friends when he's in the air, a good 75% of the time. Nobody can immobilize enemies like we can.

Oh wah...bullets take so long to level...

Get an auto fire controller or progam, problem solved.

Or if that's "cheating", think about this. How many shotguns do you need if it's your staple weapon? One. Not six of every element. Not 50 attempts to get a decent percent on each element. Just one. Do we need to pay 500k for each catilium? No. Petanite and Hapotite are consistently under 25k from player shops.

And with the 11*s:

They're called rare for a reason.

Twin Handguns are also not your DPS gun. Your DPS guns are:
Shotgun (crossbow for similar effect) in most situations
Laser Cannon sometimes
Grenades sometimes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green_Archer3 on 2008-01-22 17:05 ]</font>

Mikura
Jan 22, 2008, 08:05 PM
On 2008-01-22 16:21, -Tidus_415- wrote:

Forgot the part about how a Psycho Wand takes 30 Diadu and Melee S-ranks only need 2/5 Catilium which isnt even all that rare.

That reminds me, does Remedy still play? Haven't seen him on the forums lately.

Oh yeah, gunners...Yeah, I think they're getting screwed with their weapon selection. But it's been this way for over a year now. Hopefully with Guardian's Road Boost in the v1 areas, it won't be as bad as it is now.

As for the other weapon choices Fortegunner has, I agree not having S rank twins at the very least is a bit silly considering they do specialize in guns. At the same time though, you have to consider GT have to have something unique about them in their weapon selection to distinguish them from the other classes. I'm sure that's ST reasoning behind the weapon selection for the classes.

amtalx
Jan 22, 2008, 08:42 PM
Wow...I'm pretty good at complaining about the woes of a fG, but...WOW.

GoldRidley
Jan 22, 2008, 08:56 PM
I enjoy my fG. My fG is awesome. Sounds to me like you're trying to play your gunner like a hunter. Other people would laugh at you - I applaud you, OP, but you're doing it wrong.

Put the rifle away - and I'm going to cheese off a lot of experienced players with this next statement, but put away your twins, too - your DPS weapon against most targets is the shotgun. This is where you end up playing like a hunter. I'm tempted to say that shots provide (against targets not bullet resistant) the highest sustained single target dps in the game. Every time you pull the trigger you do 2500+, more if one or more bullets crit. 3000 a shot no crits against 100+ targets is easily reached when properly buffed and using the opposite element. More if your gear is sick. (cati / power plz) No wind up and cool down like you'd suffer with a melee skill.

Against multi-targets, bust out a grenade launcher and go wild with boma duranga. Your damage will be on par or superior to that of an axe user if the target is not bullet resistant. Keep in mind that while the axe gets huge numbers, it is hilariously slow, and you will land multiple grenades for every axe skill landed. The only down side is that three grenades rapes 80% of my hit points on soft multi targets like dragons. Learning to time trimate usage with every third grenade is essential.

The only thing we have no answer for is slicer Chikki damage. Oh, and anything resistant to bullets that's not a chubby robot. (KILLER SHOT BWHAHGRUGRHAHAHAHAH DIE DIE DIE =3!!!)

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 22, 2008, 09:06 PM
On 2008-01-22 17:01, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Rifles were not DPS weapons on PSO. Rifles are not DPS weapons in PSU. Rifles are for status effects, and for range.

Rangers are not garbage. Nobody can take down robots faster than gunners can. Nobody else can compare to Burn 4 on Magashi. Nobody else can compare to our DPS on Omnagouge and friends when he's in the air, a good 75% of the time. Nobody can immobilize enemies like we can.

Oh wah...bullets take so long to level...

Get an auto fire controller or progam, problem solved.

Or if that's "cheating", think about this. How many shotguns do you need if it's your staple weapon? One. Not six of every element. Not 50 attempts to get a decent percent on each element. Just one. Do we need to pay 500k for each catilium? No. Petanite and Hapotite are consistently under 25k from player shops.

And with the 11*s:

They're called rare for a reason.

Twin Handguns are also not your DPS gun. Your DPS guns are:
Shotgun (crossbow for similar effect) in most situations
Laser Cannon sometimes
Grenades sometimes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green_Archer3 on 2008-01-22 17:05 ]</font>

I'm ignorant about Gunning, but I'm glad to see that there's people as smart as you who doesn't complain. Well, ok, I admit, I complained a bit back when Gunners were uber and Fighters were useless, and I might be gloating while I still can about Fighters being awesome. But yeah. ._.

CelestialBlade
Jan 22, 2008, 09:25 PM
"Techers suck" = complete and total bullshit. Get a few techs to 31 and you'll see that the rod buff was never necessary.

Sord
Jan 23, 2008, 12:28 AM
it's times like this I'm glad I just play for the fun and don't give much of a damn towards spcific stats. I use weapons because I like their animations or what they do (in my case I like multihit weapons, or fast weapons, and always a bow and never a rifle. To me, rifles look like crap, I'll take bows.) Also, OH NOEZ, I CAN'T DO MORE DAMAGE! Not like the game is that freaking hard. Even if your damage sucks you can still make it through runs with a large party. The game is easy enough to not bother with class maximization. Also, for the record, I prefer it this way. I am not of the ilk that complains the game is to freaking easy and ST need MOAR DIFFICULTY. It's a casual social game, lighten up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-01-22 21:30 ]</font>

Mystil
Jan 23, 2008, 02:48 AM
On 2008-01-22 15:56, LanVanDam13 wrote:
I just want 11* rifle shotgun and grenade thats alls we want then our stormline got taken away it was ForteGunner exclusive now almost every job can use em Fortegunner is gettin screwed they even took the power of the rifle away how can twin handguns do more than rifle that doenst make any sense then only true weapon we have to ourself is rifle and we all know the drop rates for and Srank rifle since protranser can use Srank lazer cannon, shotgun, and grenade i wonder if sega will do anything to make the gunner because giving us the shadoog is the more useless weapon possible they should have just given us all S guns so we could use Smech twin handgun,and crossbow o sorry u have to be guntech to use srank twin handgun this is stupid why are the gunners gettin screwed while fighters get all the love even techers got a nice update and y do bullets take years to level specially rifle

Dude, FF has been driving the "no exclusives" boat for a while now. FGs just got on board.

Where you been at?

When ST gave WTs S rank claws and knuckles, that was it for FF. Truely the only ones out of the melee group with bragging rights is Fighgunners. God help us all should the day come the other classes can use double sabers. Dead horse society would have to be closed down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2008-01-23 01:18 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jan 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
On 2008-01-22 23:48, Mystil wrote:
Dude, FF has been driving the "no exclusives" boat for a while now. FGs just got on board.

Where you been at?

PT doesn't have any exclusives S-rank weapons either BAWWWWWWWWW

omegapirate2k
Jan 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
God help us all should the day come the other classes can use double sabers. Dead horse society would have to be closed down.

I don't know, I've been a FI from the start and I'd always thought that atleast one other class should get double sabers as well.

Nai_Calus
Jan 23, 2008, 10:41 PM
Other classes are welcome to have Double Sabers, they suck ass anyway and if FFs got them it'd keep people from coming into my class and playing it like fucking morons. I want to bang my head on the wall every time I see a FI with 6 Double Sabers. Or even five twin weapons of varying types and a lone Twin Handgun. If you want knuckles and twin claws why in god's name are you playing FI? Go back to FF damn it.

And yeah, FGs only need what, two at most of any weapon? Sure, Blackhearts, as an example, aren't *that* hard to get, what with Episode 3 Chapter 2 and all, but if I want to have a Blackheart for every occasion, I need six of them. One of each element. And if I'm synthing them I'll need more than six since some will invariably turn out to be 10% or something equally useless. I'm shooting for one of every element in at least the 30s, preferably 38% or higher. By the time I accomplish this, I probably could have gotten 2 11* rifles. And this is a single weapon. If I want to hunt Grand Crosses too... Or the 11* Dagger that isn't even OUT yet... Or... You get the idea. If I want to max out my potential with melee I'm looking at what, 12 11*s, assuming I synth/buy good % the first time? And that's just for the Sabers and Twin Sabers I use. If I used Daggers, Twin Daggers and Double Sabers too, that'd be what, 28? Again with the same getting good % the first time stipulation. Plus 6 high % 9* Tenora Spears. And then if I use them claws, fists, swords...

And god help me if I want to grind all this higher than +3.

So yes, wah, your thing you need one or two of is a bitch to hunt. In the end, I've got it just as damned bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

What, you think us HUs are all pulling 3000s with non-JAed low-element 8* weapons? Hell no. I'm pulling my 3ks on a JAed hit of the strongest part of the strongest PA I have with a high-30s weapon. I get 3500ish on a JAed second hit of Spinning Strike with a 38% Fire Blackheart +5 vs De Rol Le on S2. If I'm using weaker fast crowd PAs(Gravity Strike is my favourite right now), it's more like 1500 due to mods. Mind you, my Spinning Strike is only L12. Gravity's L38. Also only L100 FI20 beast male and not 130.

But yeah, great, your S-ranks are god-awful to hunt. Just be glad you only need one or two and that you don't get the 10% spit in the face we Hunter-types get. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(Also, this thread has had three different ways of shortening Fighgunner. Lawl.)

So yeah, you don't do as much damage. You aren't supposed to. It was this way in PSO too. Only difference was that in PSO shit was even easier to kill and RAmarl was broken so there was less baw-ing. Hunter-types exchange being up in there getting smacked around for doing Big Numbers. As a FI I exchange a good 30% lower ATP mod at class level 20 and lower DFP etc for higher ATA and access to good ranged weapons vs FF. As a FG you exchange even more ATP etc for more ATA and access to even more good ranged weapons and the lack of needing to be right up in everything's face. Tradeoffs. No shit you don't get to do over 9000 on a crit. I don't either as a FI, I don't have axes or 2000 ATP like FF does. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I have Crossbows and Twin Handguns, and there are situations like, say, Tengoghs, where I outperform FFs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif 1500 damage per hit of non-opposite element crossbow plus over 1700 damage a tick of Virus 3 = Very dead Tengogh. Or flying bosses.

So yeah, you're not 'fucked'. You're just good in different situations. FGs are useless sometimes, yes. So are FFs.

PSU needs more levels like that, though. Remember Tower in PSO? That place where RAs kicked all kinds of ass but HU-types without Rifles were fucked in the ass? We need more shit like that.

Of course then we'd have stupid 'wah FFs r gettin skr00ed' rants, but...

Chaosgyro
Jan 23, 2008, 11:59 PM
Other classes are welcome to have Double Sabers, they suck ass anyway and if FFs got them it'd keep people from coming into my class and playing it like fucking morons. I want to bang my head on the wall every time I see a FI with 6 Double Sabers. Or even five twin weapons of varying types and a lone Twin Handgun.

So just how should a FI set up their pallette? 3/5 of the class' S ranks are twin weapons. On another note, I dislike crossbows. No real reason for that, they just don't get my rocks off. I carry twin pistols and mechguns.

Nai_Calus
Jan 24, 2008, 03:14 AM
We have crossbows and mechguns, and S-rank in two single-handed melee weapons for a reason. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'm a big fan of fast multi-hit versatile PAs. And of crossbows. Some people prefer mechs, up to them. I like the multi-enemy or multi-shots to one enemy of crossbows, and the SE 3, so I use them. Gravity Strike with a Crossbow is my current bread and butter. It's great for most situations and decent for most others. Other than 'enemies that do nothing but fly' or 'only have one target and don't move much', little is utterly pointless to use it on. Plus Sabers have a good range of PAs, so I can quickly switch those in if I need a Saber PA to do something not covered by Gravity Strike, Dus Majarra or Rising Crush.

Currently for Moatoob GBR runs my palette is as follows:
Grand Cross(Rising Crush)
Blackheart(Fire, Gravity Strike, Spinning Strike for DRL)/Crossbow
Blackheart(Ice, Gravity Strike)/Crossbow
Blakcheart(Lightning, Gravity Strike)/Crossbow(Yak Megiga all around. I like Virus)
Mukfet(Lightning, Dus Majarra)
Twin Ruby Bullet

Which both makes use of the S-ranks I get as a FI and covers me for damned near anything - The most common elements you hit on Moatoob in the current GBR circuit are fire, ice and ground, and all of them occur in grunts that Grav. Strike is great for. Bil De Vears don't like Majarra and are ground outside of Ice Caves and get the spear used on them the most, etc. It changes for different areas, but I find this kind of setup to be pretty much foolproof, since I don't have to worry about the PA I want possibly being on a weapon that'll be opposite element.

I'm talking about people who are using twin claws and knuckles and swords and such, and it's like... If that's all you're going to use, and you're only going to use one gun and barely use it at that... Why are you a Fighgunner? Why aren't you a FF?

Which brings me back to this thread... If you want to do big damage, why the hell are you a Fortegunner? It's not what your class is designed for. If you want to be big beefy damage doer, put the guns down and go FF, with all the joys of elemental S-ranks to go with it. Don't want to? Stay FG, hunt your Rattlesnakes, and realise that no, Hunter-types don't have it any better for S-ranks, and that our Big Numbers come at a cost to us.

Chaosgyro
Jan 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
Exactly. Finding a (slightly) more common S rank 6 times (at minimum) equals the same hell that gunners go through finding the one or two they need per weapon type. Besides, as more guns get put into AoI drop tables and values the rarity of them sinks.

Also, thanks for the input Ian. That helps confirm that I'm not just an AF in FI clothing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Maybe I should give crossbows another look, I might like them more...

Mystil
Jan 24, 2008, 10:19 AM
omegapirate2k- Look at slicers which should be AF only. Now imagine AF/PT/WT/FF's having Absolute Dance, Tornado dance.

On 2008-01-23 10:51, panzer_unit wrote:

Where you been at?

PT doesn't have any exclusives S-rank weapons either BAWWWWWWWWW

That's true, but you're the only class that can use EX traps. You're also the class that away what was already exclusive to us first(A-S rank axes). Our bad luck started with you guys(joking).

And yes BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW >=/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2008-01-24 07:23 ]</font>

amtalx
Jan 24, 2008, 11:05 AM
On 2008-01-24 05:42, Chaosgyro wrote:
Exactly. Finding a (slightly) more common S rank 6 times (at minimum) equals the same hell that gunners go through finding the one or two they need per weapon type.

I'm not sure I agree with this. Techers can switch elements on the fly too (and they get 2-4 slots, not 1), and you don't hear them complaining about the lack of available weapons.

There are far more than 6x the number high percent fighter weapons than fG S-ranks. This is particularly the case with 11* weapons. If a fighter wants a decent 11* weapon, you can hold out and find one if you've got the patience, or you can buy one (better bring your Platinum card though.) fGs on their hand have no options. Find it yourself or be damned (or drop 70mil on a 3/3). I've sold as many 11* fighter weapons in the last month as I have received gunner 10*s since S-ranks began dropping. I've lost count of the fighter 10*s. fG's also continue to get boned by having no 12*s at all, and 1 drop in AoI. I'm not saying that guns should fall as much as fighter weapons, but there should be something to make running AoI missions desirable.

Chaosgyro
Jan 24, 2008, 12:38 PM
Having 20 different kinds of fighter vs. a handful of gunner S ranks in the drop tables is a different complaint altogether than drop rate. Should all guns up to 12* be released [i]somewhere]/i]? Yeah. Should they all benefit from AoI droprates like Twin Tornado and Hyper Viper? Sure why not. None of that changes the fact that in the time a hunter searching for a twin saber got himself 6 decent Grand Crosses a guntecher could have surely gotten a couple Twin Tornadoes.

omegapirate2k
Jan 24, 2008, 12:54 PM
On 2008-01-24 07:19, Mystil wrote:
omegapirate2k- Look at slicers which should be AF only. Now imagine AF/PT/WT/FF's having Absolute Dance, Tornado dance.

Exactly, as Ian said, less idiots making us look bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

amtalx
Jan 24, 2008, 01:22 PM
On 2008-01-24 09:38, Chaosgyro wrote:
Having 20 different kinds of fighter vs. a handful of gunner S ranks in the drop tables is a different complaint altogether than drop rate. Should all guns up to 12* be released [i]somewhere]/i]? Yeah. Should they all benefit from AoI droprates like Twin Tornado and Hyper Viper? Sure why not. None of that changes the fact that in the time a hunter searching for a twin saber got himself 6 decent Grand Crosses a guntecher could have surely gotten a couple Twin Tornadoes.

Well my complaint is two-fold for fGs (drop table and rate). GTs started off kinda boned, but due to the later release of a few AoI missions, their lives got much better. You also have to practically give Muzzlefevers away now. However, fGs are still stuck in PSUv1, and will be for months if the JP servers are any indication.