PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Closed

Alcyone
Jan 23, 2008, 07:43 AM
Dont really use this anymore...looking to see what people will offer for it, so offer away. To help a little i play Fighgunner and Fortetecher the most...id prefer decent 11* weapons...but ill accept 10* things too depending on quality. Im also interested in cati / power, orpad / legs and orpad / guard. Dont be shy wif offers tho ill consider anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2008-01-23 04:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2008-01-23 04:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alcyone on 2008-01-24 17:03 ]</font>

ZodiacNKnight
Jan 23, 2008, 11:00 AM
Best of luck. :3
You got about three weeks to get something good for this.

Kietrinia
Jan 23, 2008, 12:22 PM
*looking at her own +5/8 Kohibumiteri* ..hmm.. >.>

unicorn
Jan 23, 2008, 01:22 PM
The sad thing is, Valentine's day is right around the corner. Not only that, but Rappy Hunting is ALOOOOT easier now.... So it might be a tad difficult to get rid of it now.

Kietrinia
Jan 23, 2008, 02:31 PM
Were the Valentines Rappies dropping the weapon or a board to make it?

relentless
Jan 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
On 2008-01-23 11:31, Kietrinia wrote:
Were the Valentines Rappies dropping the weapon or a board to make it?

Yes, that was last year. The only way (I think) to get the board for this weapon was Mad Beasts S Rappies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

But nevertheless, I'm tempted to offer for it! lol

*refers to tradelist in sig*
Tell me if anything interests you for the Kohi and PM me, please. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeKaI on 2008-01-24 11:46 ]</font>

havi
Jan 23, 2008, 03:16 PM
i pm'd youuu

Alcyone
Jan 24, 2008, 02:09 PM
why do people always say stuff like "it wont be worth much in 3 weeks" or some crap? i mean im not trying to rip anyone off, but u say stuff like that, and some potential traders who may not know that are drawn away. Its like u enjoy taking away peoples chances for a decent trade...personally i find it quite annoying. if yer not gonna offer dont post.

Anywho..not expecting too much but i stated my wants...still open to hear other offers. My main wants are Figh, or FT stuff, but ill put it out there that i also use FG, FF, and GT..that should open up a wider selection for offers.

relentless
Jan 24, 2008, 02:48 PM
If I was one of the people who said crap, sorry I edited my last post. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lol
Anyhow, I still want that bow! xD

ZodiacNKnight
Jan 24, 2008, 07:34 PM
On 2008-01-24 11:09, Alcyone wrote:
why do people always say stuff like "it wont be worth much in 3 weeks" or some crap? i mean im not trying to rip anyone off, but u say stuff like that, and some potential traders who may not know that are drawn away. Its like u enjoy taking away peoples chances for a decent trade...personally i find it quite annoying. if yer not gonna offer dont post.

It is not our fault that you feel the need to rely on someone's ignorance to make this trade...
You should have traded this like many others did with their Halps and Love Bows during 1up or Xmas.
Not when the drop is practically around the corner.

My positive advice would be to sell it high in shop for now and set a bench mark. You can try to make a trade but it's unlikely you'll trade up prior to the drops. Since you're technically one of the few who already have it you can play your cards right and start the highest.
Like any new item/weapon, the people who aquire the weapon first are able to sell it the highest and make the most. I would take advantage of that...

As for the value, this weapon will probably fall on the same lines as the Serafi Daggers during Xmas.
If you wait too long then you're looking at around 4m to 6m by the end of the Love Bow drop.

Alcyone
Jan 24, 2008, 08:02 PM
i dont rely on no ones ignorance. im not the type to take advantage of others. perhaps i did wait too long, but i said i was taking offers...no where did i say id be disappointed if i didnt get a decent offer. im just curious what this could get me. i didnt offer it for trade earlier cuz i used it alot.

In no way will it hurt me if i cant get a decent offer, of course with u guys ruining my thread like this chances of a good offer now are slim to none.

The way i see it, people who post stuff "u got 3 weeks" and all that other crap are just jealous or some shit. u purposely try to kill chances at a good trade. what else would it be? whatever ima just keep the bow. Thanks anyhow to the people that offered and sorry.