PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Looks Vs. Effectiveness

str898mustang
Jan 23, 2008, 01:28 PM
Just wanna see what the people prefer it comes to looks vs. effectiveness.

I mainly prefer effectiveness just because it kills everything quicker.

Shiryuu
Jan 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
Looks. Stats doesn't really do anything anyways.

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 01:30 PM
With Striking weapons, I prefer effectiveness. I don't like the looks of most of them aside from a few select daggers or whatnot. With Ranged weapons, most of the power comes from your Bullet levels, so I'd go with looks. And 90% of the techs I cast are buffs, so looks there as well.

Anduril
Jan 23, 2008, 01:32 PM
I'm a bit divided. I like certain weapons for their looks, but I would never use them because of their stats, like a Seva Cresa,and the opposite is also true in some circumstances, like the GRM Bows, They have good stats, but the look just doesn't appeal to me.

Kylie
Jan 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
Looks. However, it has to level fast because I'm lazy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 01:35 PM
Correction: Some striking PAs I refuse to use because of how they look. Majarra and a certain "swimming" PA come to mind. Also something about a drunken master, but I haven't bothered touching that anyway since the other 2 knuckles PAs that I have aren't bad at all.

amtalx
Jan 23, 2008, 01:38 PM
Depends. Sometimes you gotta bring sexy back if you want some lady-bots. However, if I'm in a serious run, I would rather grind my enemies beneath my boots with extreme prejudice.

panzer_unit
Jan 23, 2008, 01:38 PM
Effectiveness... e.g. good looking regular weapons spammed for max elements and grinds (with set bonuses where applicable) and good looking S-rank gear for everything else.

darkante
Jan 23, 2008, 01:39 PM
I do like power with rifle..but when i got my Blackbull.

I changed my mind...looks & effects>>>>>>>>effectivness. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Same with Gur Baza..beats the living hell of that boring rainbow weapon called Song for Death.
Man weapon ftw!

But yeah..i´m not to crazy about "omg high numbers!"
There is more to the game then that.

Xaeris
Jan 23, 2008, 01:42 PM
Effectiveness...for the most part. I'll go down to as low as 30% to use S ranks I like the look of, but otherwise, I roll with my As.

seph_monkey
Jan 23, 2008, 01:42 PM
i like both ( well obviously) but i have to choose effectiveness cause i miean wats the point of spinning around 100 times when i can kill it in one punch but sometimes i like the flare lol
why does everyone hate on song for death!! im finaly living my dream of shooting stuff thru a guitar case man but no--- all the psu guys gotta be scared of there sexuallity >.> yea thats right i said it

XDeathX
Jan 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
I use to run with 10% S Ranks, then 20% Then 30%, and now I run with 42%-50%. Looks and Effectiveness, but in the end it all comes down to Looks > Effectiveness. But I WILL always try to be effective. If theres a chance at a higher % and no other wants stands in the way, I shall go for it. I strive for looks and effectiveness, bvut looks come 1st. I can deal with using 10-20% or 22 or under 30%, but I shall get higher % if affordable. Right now I have a lot of 42-540 nowbut I use to have 10-30

Bolvyn
Jan 23, 2008, 01:52 PM
I like both. I like to look good while I am killing something. But I need that power to do it fast.
for example I like the looks of a Neiclaw but I have to have it grinded 10 / 10 with 36%. That is looks and power. I can do about 3500+ damage with it. that is what I am talking about. O I do like it when it heals me to.

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 01:53 PM
Effectiveness. Better damage=more spawns taken out=quicker runs(solo)=+ chance of more shiny items that actually look and AND perform well... and now we're seeing more 11*'s and 12*'s and above it's seems crazy to sacrifice any more than a little effectiveness for looks. Sure, I use some weps even if they are slightly lower(mmm Hirokteri 0/10 instead of 8/10 Ulteri... Blackbull 0/10 instead of 9/9 Phantom... but the BB has better acu;)) I admit becuase they are just 'different' and I admit it enlarge my e-peen... the amount of people that kiss my ass when they see my Repca is unreal... the same people seem to be complete aholes when I using a low lvl alt for whatever reason.

I really like good looking(and diferent souding) weps but one of my pet hates IN TEAMS is people that spam a weapon/PA that's completely inappropriately at the cost of performence and often making them a burden rather than a help. Really though if I am that bothered that I want something to 'look' nice I just goto http://www.playboy.com or http://www.musclecar.com or http://www.irontrybe.com... serious game wise PSU would not be high up in the list of most graphically intising games... the gfx are not the reason I am party on PSU, I have a pretty decent gaming rig and could run some pretty hot DX games... but I enjoy the whole PS gaming concept.

At the end of the day though people party to have fun and if their fun is having good looking weps... inneftive/inappropiate/no PA's.... shitty armour and so on fine.... I just would'nt be suprised if getting a decent party is a problem.

*edit: though the if Sega did something like they did mag cells for mags on PSO, clothing/adornments that do something, armour's that are more 'visable'... some of those items race/job/gender exlcusive I would be more than happy:)*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 11:01 ]</font>

Doh42
Jan 23, 2008, 01:57 PM
My money goes into clothes first, then armor that matches the color scheme, then at least one of each kind of weapons (Dark element if possible) that I can use with my current type.

Once I have all those base covered, I start investing in upgrading my damage or getting new gear that actually helps me get the job done faster. So right now, I'm using a bunch of S ranks, and have a dark-based Ga-Senba to go with my Ga-Misaki which is still my favourite weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Doh42 on 2008-01-23 11:00 ]</font>

stukasa
Jan 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
When it comes to weapons, looks. I'd rather have more fun (and look good doing it!) than kill slightly faster. Besides, the game's not that hard anyway.

For PAs I use a combination of what's fun + what's most effective.

Pillan
Jan 23, 2008, 02:06 PM
On 2008-01-23 10:53, Turbobrain wrote:
Effectiveness. Better damage=more spawns taken out=quicker runs(solo)=+ chance of more shiny items that actually look and AND perform well...

That pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject.

Katy
Jan 23, 2008, 02:30 PM
If something looks good I make it as effective as possible.

bahk
Jan 23, 2008, 02:35 PM
Looks. If you go for overly effective weapons only, you'll kill everything fast. Too fast.
And now that I've been experimenting with weaker classes, I now know how annoying it is when the male beast comes charging in with only slicers and spears. It may be fun for him, but it ruins it for everyone else.
Taking that into consideration, I daresay I won't be overpowering myself any time soon. Enjoy your rares, but I'd rather play with people.

Kietrinia
Jan 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
With some items, I go with looks (Kohibumiteri, Vish Tien, Magical Wand).

But with most items, I go for effectiveness, like my Granarodoc, Pegic, Pegita, and Psycho Wand.

So I guess I'll vote effectiveness for now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

chibiLegolas
Jan 23, 2008, 02:41 PM
Looks always first. *hugs my crea collection*
Effectiveness comes into play ONLY when I'm doing speed runs or I'm under leveled.

Alrac
Jan 23, 2008, 02:52 PM
My main has 8 different get ups now, and i change them often. since none of the techer weapon looks cool i kinda go for PP. yohime cards still look beter then the grm ones so i use yohime.

But for my PT i hate the look of all the s rank spear so i don't use them use a rank. same with launcher(expect song of death) but trying out kultava gun now. and my 10% ank dedda is still my weapon of chose. i wish they would come out with A rank GRM bows there are soo cool.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2008, 03:00 PM
Effectiveness comes first for me. But that's just by the luck numbers. Effectiveness is affordable, looks aren't, and typically drop once every 600 hours of play. So my decision is plain made up for me.

Eventually, I'll join the looks department, but unless fortune finds a way to change up, for this year, it'll be a while.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-23 12:02 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Jan 23, 2008, 03:30 PM
Looks. Who the hell needs stats to do well in PSU?

Inazuma
Jan 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
in my eyes, effectiveness and looks are the same. if i see a skilled player w/ very good equipment, high level PAs, lots of meseta, etc, they look cooler to me. if i see someone w/ weak equip, low level PAs, bad char choice (cast FT, newman FF) they will look crappy to me. a low grinded tesbra or chao no tsue may appear to look cool but i cant see past their weak stats.

btw, i have personally played as both Cast and Beast FT before. they are weak chars, who can never look good. when i play as em, i am very ashamed of myself (^_^)

Kamiense
Jan 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
Effectiveness. I'll gladly use a high % 9* over a crappy 18% S rank. I don't play this game to look good, I do it to kill things. The higher numbers I do, the happier I am, so if I can get higher 9*s, those will replace my S ranks. Same goes for TECH and Range damage.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2008, 04:01 PM
On 2008-01-23 12:30, Typheros wrote:

You need stats to do better at PSU so you can be quicker in hunting for looks in PSU. It takes a whole lot of runs to shop for looks, might as well make it a little quicker to obtain them.

Mikura
Jan 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
Effectiveness, hands down. I enjoy hitting things as hard as I can and big numbers make me all warm and fuzzy inside as a roaring beast FF.

That isn't to say I don't try to go for looks as well. But with S ranks, I still try to stay with something that's 30% or above at the very least. I don't care how cool it looks on the outside, if the stats are crap, it makes the weapon look like crap. Looks and effectiveness go hand in hand in my opinion.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
Looks for me go first. However, I wouldn't like it if my teamates neglect effectiveness to the point that they're a liability. I'm not really talking about bad race / type combinations, but more like using nothing but under level'd PAs, C rank gear, or using a 50% weapon on a monster of the same element [unless its for SE purposes]. Not that I expect someone to have high % weapons and armor because not everyone has that kind of luck or money, but at least know what you're doing.

Palle
Jan 23, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'm in no hurry. Looks.

Chaobo99
Jan 23, 2008, 04:27 PM
I'm for looks...I found the tesbra terribly ugly so I never used it >.>...

Rainu
Jan 23, 2008, 04:30 PM
Generally speaking, I'm a fan of effectiveness. There are a lot of nice looking striking weapons, but I don't think they look THAT nice.

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2008, 04:43 PM
Looks xD

CelestialBlade
Jan 23, 2008, 05:08 PM
On 2008-01-23 13:01, Akaimizu wrote:

You need stats to do better at PSU so you can be quicker in hunting for looks in PSU. It takes a whole lot of runs to shop for looks, might as well make it a little quicker to obtain them.

Not anymore. A shmuck with a 7* Slicer he bought in a store can hunt any rare he wants.

Akaimizu
Jan 23, 2008, 05:10 PM
Um. And if you're not playing a fighter?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-23 14:12 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 05:17 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:08, Typheros wrote:

On 2008-01-23 13:01, Akaimizu wrote:

Not anymore. A shmuck with a 7* Slicer he bought in a store can hunt any rare he wants.

And I'll take the Pepsi challenge anyday with that guy with in kill's therefore increased chance of nice rare dropping with my FFr and his 'pallete of power not pretty' weps.

Quicker is the key word...

Lol and people ask me all the time how I get so many drops....

Easy concept, more kills per time span= greater chance of the rare that spawn drops of actually dropping. The only way TD S2 solo runs were bearable 150 times plus was with 12/13 minute times!(waits for someone who says they can do it in 1 minute with their Newman FTr, Ulrod, Assino-Senba and sticky tape at lvl 80;)).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 14:18 ]</font>

Doh42
Jan 23, 2008, 05:26 PM
150 times TD S2 solo runs x 13 minutes = 1950 minutes or 32 1/2 hours worth of time spent strictly inside the same map, hunting the same mobs and using the most time-efficient methods possible, including the best possible weapons and everything.

You might understand that spending 32 hours and a half doing that can have appeal for some dedicated souls, but for others, what I just described could probably be their vision of hell. I dunno, between watching 65 anime episodes or doing 150 solo runs in PSU, which would I choose. hmmm.

Or, I could go with my "crappy" 10% weapons, and a bunch of friends, casually do the same map, and if the thingy we're looking for drops, whoever was interested in it gets it. Not only would it probably take less than 12 minutes per run but there would be much laughter, jokes and fun. But hey, to each his own.

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 05:51 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:26, Doh42 wrote:
150 times TD S2 solo runs x 13 minutes = 1950 minutes or 32 1/2 hours worth of time spent strictly inside the same map, hunting the same mobs and using the most time-efficient methods possible, including the best possible weapons and everything.

You might understand that spending 32 hours and a half doing that can have appeal for some dedicated souls, but for others, what I just described could probably be their vision of hell. I dunno, between watching 65 anime episodes or doing 150 solo runs in PSU, which would I choose. hmmm.

Or, I could go with my "crappy" 10% weapons, and a bunch of friends, casually do the same map, and if the thingy we're looking for drops, whoever was interested in it gets it. Not only would it probably take less than 12 minutes per run but there would be much laughter, jokes and fun. But hey, to each his own.

Lol not all one after the other silly... or 32 hours straight.

Though, I guess I am very lucky were for half the week my work involves being on call, mostly on premises so I find solo'ing missions quiet good fun on my laptop... if I need to leave quickly I can and come back where I left off hours later. I also party at home a fair bit.. then I do get to run with people as my situation is more stable, I guess I do party too much on the game but I'd only be down the pub more and getting fat and drunk. The other half of the week I get more interaction with RL people to make up for the other half... Guess I'm lucky to my RL partner sometimes partys on PSU.

Well, I guess I'm just dedicated to the game and my job/family/social life accomodates that well... Though I'm more dedicated to my proffession, my partner, my friends and the gym of course. I'm not sure about anime... dont watch that much TV and not that much cartoons other than Southpark...... ironically I guess the most TV I watch is when I'm on call at work on PSU or whatever.

Enough about me though, were we not talking about weapon power over looks? Even if you had 30 minutes a day, that 2 TD s runs and coffe. in two and a half months of that 150 runs! Or with a lousy pallete... I dunno, dulk fakis would proabably be overwhelming with wrong equipment or prohibitivly expenive and long...which kinda makes my original point.

XDeathX
Jan 23, 2008, 06:33 PM
On 2008-01-23 10:51, XDeathX wrote:
I use to run with 10% S Ranks, then 20% Then 30%, and now I run with 42%-50%. Looks and Effectiveness, but in the end it all comes down to Looks > Effectiveness. But I WILL always try to be effective. If theres a chance at a higher % and no other wants stands in the way, I shall go for it. I strive for looks and effectiveness, bvut looks come 1st. I can deal with using 10-20% or 22 or under 30%, but I shall get higher % if affordable. Right now I have a lot of 42-540 nowbut I use to have 10-30

XDeathX
Jan 23, 2008, 06:35 PM
On 2008-01-23 10:52, Bolvyn wrote:
I like both. I like to look good while I am killing something. But I need that power to do it fast.
for example I like the looks of a Neiclaw but I have to have it grinded 10 / 10 with 36%. That is looks and power. I can do about 3500+ damage with it. that is what I am talking about. O I do like it when it heals me to.

36% 9/9 Thats mine.

Reginaldo
Jan 23, 2008, 06:37 PM
Definitely looks, though I stick to the proper elements for mobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2008-01-23 16:39 ]</font>

SATatami
Jan 23, 2008, 06:40 PM
GIB GUDDA IGGA. NAO. <3 Need Mugnektek or however you spell it for the same reason. >_>

RadiantLegend
Jan 23, 2008, 06:58 PM
All about looks.

Its not my fault my pm spits out crappy %s.

Shadwitz
Jan 23, 2008, 07:34 PM
Looks, because I play better when I feel happier.

superdood22
Jan 23, 2008, 08:06 PM
On 2008-01-23 10:33, Lorelei wrote:
Looks. However, it has to level fast because I'm lazy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

yeah I hear that, trust. but looks matters most to me after i get to the point i wanted to be at.

Spellbinder
Jan 23, 2008, 08:24 PM
Gots to be fly~

EngelBlut
Jan 23, 2008, 08:27 PM
im kubara... id have to go with looks

Tita
Jan 23, 2008, 08:28 PM
a balance of both is essential.

unless you're more hilarious than a fart, in which case i couldn't care less if your output is 80% 0s.

superdood22
Jan 23, 2008, 08:48 PM
On 2008-01-23 17:24, Spellbinder wrote:
Gots to be fly~

Dunno about you, but I gotta be Supa Dupa Fly.

Zorafim
Jan 23, 2008, 10:54 PM
It depends on the situation. When it comes to weapons, their stats are so similar I may as well pick one based on personal preference. PAs are different, though, since they have a major impact on games. Though I'd love to use barta techs in most situations, for example, I absolutely need foie against a single enemy. And though I love the look of Dus Daggas, Majarra can noticeably decrease the time required for a run.

SolRiver
Jan 23, 2008, 10:59 PM
Look 99% when I play PSU and daily grinding.

Effectiveness 1% when I hardcore grind for an item I want for look.

When I got nothing to do, I number crunch for the highest effectiveness. Actually, I would just not play PSU when I go for effectiveness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2008-01-23 20:02 ]</font>

Sekani
Jan 23, 2008, 11:14 PM
Effectiveness is determined by your PA levels, not your weapon selection. So, might as well pick weapons that look good.

The difference in damage from most grinded nine-star weapons compared to S-ranks is anywhere from miniscule to laughable anyway.

bp_shoruko
Jan 23, 2008, 11:17 PM
looks with my main. A combination of looks and effectiveness with my alt.

Soda
Jan 24, 2008, 03:51 PM
It's all about 1* weps 1/1 lol

Soda
Jan 24, 2008, 03:52 PM
I guess I like Looks for now

MSAksion
Jan 24, 2008, 04:03 PM
Now that the game is on EASY MODE - LOOKS > EFFECTIVE cause everything's fricking effective.

1) Hunters are insanely powerful with the Just System.
1B) hehe Slicers. Nuff Said.

2) Gunners - With lowered Enemy STAMINA now status is even easier than before...

3A) Forces - ACRO - super TECH Machine gun DIGA throwing.
3B) Forces - FORTE - Super Strong lvl 31+ RODS
3C) Forces - WAR - lvl 30 TECHS and Lvl 30 Skills ZOMG

And with an Event with super EXP every 3 months everyoen's maxing out anyway so no challenge till S3 is released.

So Yes Looks > Effectivness cause everything's effective.

Nirvash7
Jan 24, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's very rare when I pick looks over effectiveness. I'll always stick with my Phantom +10 combo over any grinded Blackbull or Rattlesnake (except if the Rattlesnake is +10).

With my Gur Asted, I can have looks and effectiveness at the cost of wearing an Extra Slotless fighter armor.

Akaimizu
Jan 24, 2008, 04:45 PM
On 2008-01-24 13:03, MSAksion wrote:
Now that the game is on EASY MODE - LOOKS > EFFECTIVE cause everything's fricking effective.

1) Hunters are insanely powerful with the Just System.
1B) hehe Slicers. Nuff Said.

2) Gunners - With lowered Enemy STAMINA now status is even easier than before...

3A) Forces - ACRO - super TECH Machine gun DIGA throwing.
3B) Forces - FORTE - Super Strong lvl 31+ RODS
3C) Forces - WAR - lvl 30 TECHS and Lvl 30 Skills ZOMG

And with an Event with super EXP every 3 months everyoen's maxing out anyway so no challenge till S3 is released.

So Yes Looks > Effectivness cause everything's effective.

Only to a point. The fast repeating aspect only applies to fortes in the Melee and Force department.

The easier Status effect landing, only applies to non-sheilded enemies, and other adjustments were made. Even on one of the lowest STA enemies (like Jaggo), I managed to do 40+ counted shots, with a witness or two, on killer shot before it actually worked on them.

So it's still quite a roulette wheel on gunners. For the most part, there are still classes for which it takes an amazing amount of longer time to complete a mission than others. The disparency is quite high in that regard. So yeah, the level of easy mode for which it's easy to quickly nab these rare good-looking items is still very very much class-specific.

It's 'overall' easier for everybody, but I think some people misjudge how much easier it's made for one compared to another. My times aren't getting that much better, yet. Better by a little amount as I increase in level, but I'm not all of a sudden doing any OMG stuff in the game, regardless of 31+ bullets and 21+ buffs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-24 13:47 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Jan 24, 2008, 04:57 PM
Looks because the stats will proballly never stop rising. The social aspect of cooperative play interest me more. I love working as a team to solve the problems that happenin PSU.

Nirvash7
Jan 24, 2008, 05:42 PM
Good, go fix that machine gun glitch.

_K1_
Jan 24, 2008, 06:13 PM
Effectiveness... my character takes care of the looks part herself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cz
Jan 25, 2008, 02:42 AM
i wish there was an extra poll with "Weapons that look good and are effective." For example, Psychowand. Not many people like the looks of it, but i love the way it looks. I vote for looks + effectiveness.

Alizarin
Jan 25, 2008, 02:56 AM
I'm torn between the two, though I suppose I'll leave the looks to the character. With my PA levels disappointingly low, I'll have to rely on more effective weapons in the meantime.

R2D6battlebot
Jan 25, 2008, 02:59 AM
Theres nothing that looks better on someones' status then seeing mostly very high level PA's.......

Theres nothing that is more effective on someones' status than having mostly very high level PA's.......

I vote BOTH!!

JaiBlue
Jan 25, 2008, 03:00 AM
Looks, because I don't care how ineffective Flowen's sword will be when it comes out. I'll make it look like a S rank when I get my hands on it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2008-01-25 00:01 ]</font>

Kerry157
Jan 25, 2008, 03:02 AM
This game is so easy that really there is really no challenge when it comes to being effective. However 'looking cool' is a challenge since its tough to get the 'coolest looking' items. In my opinion, challenges are whats fun in a game so 'looking cool' in psu is more fun than being effective. If the missions were tougher or more challenging than 'looking cool', then that's what i would prefer doing. Its worth saying that I do desperately wish this game had more innovative and more challenging gameplay. I've started soloing the tough missions like Dark Satellite s2 and SEED Awakened s2 just because playing in parties is so easy that its barely even fun anymore.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 25, 2008, 03:13 AM
killing things is already easy, I generally go for looks as long as it is decently effective, if it looks aweosme but sucks Ikeep it at a side as nolvelty and dont use it in serious situations.

-Ryuki-
Jan 25, 2008, 03:21 AM
Why not both? You can be effective while looking cool/neat/<insert adjective>.

DoubleJG
Jan 25, 2008, 03:57 AM
I prefer looks.

I try to be as unique as possible, hence why I choose Crea Daggers over my Gizahas :3

-Ryuki-
Jan 25, 2008, 04:06 AM
On 2008-01-25 00:57, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
I prefer looks.

I try to be as unique as possible, hence why I choose Crea Daggers over my Gizahas :3

And also why you choose that awkward-looking hat that no one else wears? =x Kidding, JG~

Lineek
Jan 25, 2008, 07:48 AM
i like both http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

repca, rucar, Beackheart, kan yu to name a few.

unfortunatly i only have two of the above made as i cant use the kan yu and i not been looking for the mats for the rucar

Goukezitsu
Jan 25, 2008, 09:16 AM
I do both at the same time. High % s ranks that I like the looks of. Only thing I can't do that with on a fF is slicers so I just have 42-50% grind 8-10 slicers.

I use Repca, Kan Yu, Huge cutter, dedda, yamata, grand cross, mugunruk etc. all atleast 32%+ most 42%

I personally like the way Majarra and Chuei look. I like being an asshole swimming through the air sometimes.

I use all the strongest pas though normally. Despite how they look. Idc if there was a pa where my char starts shaking his ass before he hits enemies because when I hunt for rares I want them as fast as I can get them. As long as its the strongest its ok.

Chuei is just there for my personal amusement though >_>......

Iduno
Jan 25, 2008, 11:30 AM
looks but I have my limits (glares at tengoh bow for great looks paired with stats that are beyond normal suckage)