PDA

View Full Version : The worth of the Pyschowand now, opinions/discussion please

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 02:53 PM
Firtsly, this is NOT a trade post, I want opinions and discussion on a weapons worth and the state of the ecomny in general. I have a pyscho wand(0/10) and basically I hardly party with my FTr and even then only if my party MUST have a techer and given the ease of most missions now that situation hardly exists in our CURRENT missions. There are other reasons but thats another topic on which people will no doubt have different opinions on. Maybe if things change I will use my Newman FTr again but if that happens, by that time 12*'s will just be a stepping stone to 15*... certainly have lost it's current 'status'.

The thing is, I have this hallowed Pyscho Wand that is just sitting in my PM and doing nothing... lol my friends borrow it to use more than I have. I use my FFr and FGr mainly now and really enjoy both classes. So to me it makes sense to trade it, yeah? Well I did make a post on the trade post but most offers I thought were not that good.

So, what I'm asking is what would be a fair trade and realistic... I mean I am wondering if Rattlesnake for Pyscho Wand is fair, or if to hold on a little more as I understand pwands are still very valuable in Japan and with the coming 12*'s... well you see where I'm going... I am a big one for stats so(different stats depending on weapons intended use of course but GENERALLY speaking) so would it be worth say a 10* wep 10/10... even a 50% 10/11* armour. Or needle cannon?... or even a another Repca(not ground 'out') thats the thing with these maxed messeta weps it's very hard to put a value or worth... I am seriously considering trading it but trying to make an accurate want is so hard. I did a lot of SW S2 runs for this baby but really it's an asset I am wasting and it could convert nicely onto a alt/job I do use. What about estimated messeta value? even, say if, Sega allowed more than 99million.

I welcome peoples opinion on this... maybe I should just hold on another month or so to trade it and wait for more weapons to come out(11*'s/12*'s).. or maybe just sell it for messeta now. Or maybe something(soon) will happen to Newmans and/or FT's that will make me want to party with them again;)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-23 11:55 ]</font>

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 02:58 PM
I'd like to know myself, I have a [B] Psycho Wand in my storage that needs love.

chaostroop3
Jan 23, 2008, 02:59 PM
on xbox its like 20-40 millon for 1/1 - 6-6

Inazuma
Jan 23, 2008, 03:40 PM
why not just sell it? then use your new money to buy whatever you want.

*edit* if you wanna find out the value of an item, you can check rite there inside the game. do an advanced search for pwand or the board and check what prices others are selling for. on jp ver, the board is worth about 13m-16m. pwand 0/10 would be worth like 29m.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inazuma on 2008-01-23 12:42 ]</font>

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 03:47 PM
On 2008-01-23 12:40, Inazuma wrote:
why not just sell it? then use your new money to buy whatever you want.

*edit* if you wanna find out the value of an item, you can check rite there inside the game. do an advanced search for pwand or the board and check what prices others are selling for. on jp ver, the board is worth about 13m-16m. pwand 0/10 would be worth like 29m.
Except the board is being sold for max meseta.

Telina
Jan 23, 2008, 03:53 PM
a psychowand board is worth about 15 mil if its priced to sell. a psycho wand 0/10 is about 30 mill or so

Kietrinia
Jan 23, 2008, 04:58 PM
On 2008-01-23 12:53, Telina wrote:
a psychowand board is worth about 15 mil if its priced to sell. a psycho wand 0/10 is about 30 mill or soThat's XBox I'm assuming?

If someone sold a Psycho Wand for that much on PC/PS2, they wouldn't last more than 10 minutes on the player market. o.o

Dealer
Jan 23, 2008, 05:12 PM
Haxeta is not machismo.

KRKcl17
Jan 23, 2008, 05:16 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:12, Dealer wrote:
Haxeta is almost non-existant.

Fix'd, considering there's still probably some floating around. Doesn't word get out that these things get patched?

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 05:34 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:16, KRKcl17 wrote:

On 2008-01-23 14:12, Dealer wrote:
Haxeta is almost non-existant.Fix'd, considering there's still probably some floating around. Doesn't word get out that these things get patched?The 360 community remains ignorant in order to stay elitist.

Umberger
Jan 23, 2008, 05:36 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:34, Laranas wrote:
The 360 community remains ignorant in order to stay elitist.

Can we please just have one thread without a console war? Please? He may have been mislead due to the severe difference in prices, there's no need for either side to make such rash generalizations about the other server's population.

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 05:47 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:36, Umberger wrote:

The 360 community remains ignorant in order to stay elitist.Can we please just have one thread without a console war? Please? He may have been mislead due to the severe difference in prices, there's no need for either side to make such rash generalizations about the other server's population.There are plenty of threads without consoles wars. And either way, I think "misled" people need to have their facts straightened out as much as the elitists.

AmyPsycho
Jan 23, 2008, 06:12 PM
I just want another Psycho Wand... T-T

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 06:29 PM

Can we please just have one thread without a console war? Please? He may have been mislead due to the severe difference in prices, there's no need for either side to make such rash generalizations about the other server's population.

Yeah, please ppl, this has no place on this thread. I am interested in prices across platforms and servers.

Actually I was wondering what the price of s+10's was on 360 now.

I wish Sega could somehow increase the messeta limit by one unit then we'd see a lot more items on the market but that's not going to happen.

Also, for those on Japanese server can you give me the price of Pwand(a few prices... I know someone alreadt posted), Rattlesanke, Needle Cannon, Storm, Agito Repca, and maybe a few other 'good' weapons so I can compare prices?

A2K
Jan 23, 2008, 06:34 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:47, Laranas wrote:

The 360 community remains ignorant in order to stay elitist.Can we please just have one thread without a console war? Please? He may have been mislead due to the severe difference in prices, there's no need for either side to make such rash generalizations about the other server's population.There are plenty of threads without consoles wars. And either way, I think "misled" people need to have their facts straightened out as much as the elitists.

It would be best to heed his advice and drop it, that is, if you happen to value your account here, anyway. That goes for the rest of you as well. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aethiopica
Jan 23, 2008, 06:57 PM
Frankly, it should've gone to a member of the party that would actually appreciate it rather than stash it in their storage, but lol @ expecting common courtesy on a game.

Laranas
Jan 23, 2008, 07:06 PM
On 2008-01-23 15:57, Aethiopica wrote:
Frankly, it should've gone to a member of the party that would actually appreciate it rather than stash it in their storage, but lol @ expecting common courtesy on a game.The others would've done the same, iirc. And I was the only one with a leveled Fortetecher at the time. I saved it mostly because my gf was going FT, but she decided to go AT instead.

Anyway, the only board on PS2 I've seen that wasn't 99 mil was 50 million.

Turbobrain
Jan 23, 2008, 09:18 PM
On 2008-01-23 15:57, Aethiopica wrote:
Frankly, it should've gone to a member of the party that would actually appreciate it rather than stash it in their storage, but lol @ expecting common courtesy on a game.

Lol I was soloing SW S2 for this item specifically... for my FT. I thought it would maybe make my FTr more appealing to play this ultimate weapon(silly I know)... it did'nt. The hunt was fun and the moment it dropped was miller time!

I do agree with what you are saying... I hate greed more than most things... it pisses me when someone gets stuff as a party and random favours them and they won't share squat even if they dont have job that can use item; like in 1up party I was with... as FTr... same guy got like 4 Uransara's and 2 Har/Quicks... we got nothing it was crazy! He even boosted how he didnt have a techer and was going to sell this for a fortune... though the group suggested he let me... the techer in that series if games... maybe have one... so generously he said I could have a Uransara board for 20mil... the other day our group found a pwand on Alpha and gave the board to the techer.... too many people on this game are greedy... you have to be carefull who you are generous to. I got 'let down' badly again tonight by someone who paraded as my friend- I let him have a NICE A unit for HALF the market price and he was haggling over a couple of ortapolymers I needed and he even tried to charge me more than market... even when I reminded him about the unit favour 'it was take it or leave it'. He now has the honour of being the 3rd person I have ever BListed for blatent asholic greed... I am carefull now, very carefull as to some being fair is taken as a sign of weakness and they WILL expliot it.... but your true friends like I am lucky to have a few of on the game... if it was'nt for them I would not have got the Diads to have made the weapon immiadetly.

Back OT though.... I heard in Japan the Diads cost 1 million each for this weapon making the cost of them alone 30mil... like the Goazoran rod's twin material wise. Diads seem pretty stable at 500k here.

Can someone post a list of some current 10*/11*/12* wep/armour/unit prices from the Japanese server just to put things in perspective?

Inazuma
Jan 24, 2008, 02:29 AM
on jp ver rite now, diad is worth about 70k and relic edge is around 1.3m

and to turbobrain: dont complain about a fighter getting tech items and not wanting to give em away. the items went to him fair and square. its completely his choice what he wants to do w/ his own items. you act like he doesnt have a use for it, but your forgetting he can sell it for meseta, and then use that meseta to buy something he can actually equip. having items set to random is the most fair way to play psu. but if you want to hog all the items for yourself, you are free to solo.

IsoDonk
Jan 24, 2008, 04:40 AM
On 2008-01-23 15:29, Turbobrain wrote:
Actually I was wondering what the price of s+10's was on 360 now.

150k each.

This will probably go up towards about 10pm our time (items always seem cheaper in the morning - Relic Edges 750k now, 900k in the evening, etc) but either way it's ridiculous.

Even A+10s were selling for 80k last night.

Tetsaru
Jan 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
Imo, the worth of an item depends mostly on how badly an individual wants it - one man's trash is another's treasure. Some of you may remember several months back, I was offering my entire inventory in order to get a Blackbull... Of course, the availability, usefulness, and appeal of the item are of great importance as well. I personally value my Gur Bazga over my Song for Deaths simply because it's harder to find, and it looks cooler imo - though the Song for Death IS statistically better.

Regardless, I'd say the Psycho Wand is currently still one of the most valuable items in the game, especially considering the unprecedented amount of materials required to synth it. PLUS it's decently rare (I have yet to see one drop anyway), cool-looking, and godly powerful.

I just hate how all the melee class users are demanding MADE 50% 10/10 Agito Repcas and what not for them and their grandma (yes, I exaggerate, but not much) for just an 11* gun or tech BOARD... ridiculous. =/ For one, the weapon isn't made yet, so you could be trading a godsend for nothing. Two, grinds I can understand, but gunners and techers have no concern for %'s due to the way their weapons are set up, so it should not be a determining factor for something of roughly equal value. Three... good luck finding something like that, lol...

Aethiopica
Jan 24, 2008, 10:26 AM
On 2008-01-23 23:29, Inazuma wrote:
you act like he doesnt have a use for it, but your forgetting he can sell it for meseta, and then use that meseta to buy something he can actually equip.
The truly virtuous player cares for the needs of his party and his friends before his own needs.

Then again, like I said earlier - lol @ expecting virtuosity on a game and in a community such as this.

Laranas
Jan 24, 2008, 10:43 AM
On 2008-01-24 07:26, Aethiopica wrote:
The truly virtuous player cares for the needs of his party and his friends before his own needs.He already said he was solo'ing, stop trying to knock the guy for not giving it to his "party."

Aethiopica
Jan 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
On 2008-01-24 07:43, Laranas wrote:
He already said he was solo'ing, stop trying to knock the guy for not giving it to his "party."And I never said that I was commenting on the OP specifically, either, though I'm quite certain he has at least one good friend that would cherish and use the weapon instead of letting it gather dust.

But hey, all's fair in the name of the almighty dollar meseta, right? :hurr:

Laranas
Jan 24, 2008, 11:24 AM
On 2008-01-24 08:22, Aethiopica wrote:

On 2008-01-24 07:43, Laranas wrote:
He already said he was solo'ing, stop trying to knock the guy for not giving it to his "party."And I never said that I was commenting on the OP specifically, either, though I'm quite certain he has at least one good friend that would cherish and use the weapon instead of letting it gather dust.On that note, he also said he's been lending it out to friend after friend. But since he's looking to sell it now, I don't think they have a use for it anymore either.

Aethiopica
Jan 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
Right, because they've probably given up on the class thanks to how shitty it is. How many people do you know who have a FT for their main? And I don't mean bullshit like "lol my char playz ft/at/ff", I mean a character that is an FT first and foremost.

Because I pretty much don't know any. Everyone's FT is an alt and dabbles in like six other classes anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aethiopica on 2008-01-24 09:19 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 25, 2008, 04:28 PM

and to turbobrain: dont complain about a fighter getting tech items and not wanting to give em away. the items went to him fair and square. its completely his choice what he wants to do w/ his own items. you act like he doesnt have a use for it, but your forgetting he can sell it for meseta, and then use that meseta to buy something he can actually equip. having items set to random is the most fair way to play psu. but if you want to hog all the items for yourself, you are free to solo.

Maybe, but I believe in a sense of proportion... like I am sure when Random favoured the guy on 1up(4+ Uransara's/ 2 Har/Quicks... techer=ZERO) I really think it fair he should have shared. I do.

Still, you are right. It is peoples choice... which is why I won't party with greedy ppl and do in fact solo a lot of the time. I just hate greed:)

OT: Why do Relic Edges sell for so much? Hmmm. I have a stack of those... I know they are used in a few armours as well as weps but they seems to drop a fair amount for me... lol once had two drop in same run... then again I had to Agito Edges in same run.

Dragon_Knight
Jan 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
For me getting a P wand would end that 7+ year hunt for the stupid thing. I have not been a happy camper seening nearly every other deticated Force or FT with a P wand but me and they always tell me how easy it was to come across it....I almost never saw a mil lilly in PSO and when I did they either dropped meseta/photon drops or were in a diffrent ID (I almost cried when a Sange dropped from a Mil) and even helping a friend of mine mine catilium endlessly in SW S2 got me nothing.

Of course I was this way when the Halarod was the out since nearly everyone knew a hacker but me.

Akaimizu
Jan 25, 2008, 04:48 PM
PSO was one of those games where hackers made just about any Rare easy to obtain. Fortunately, pretty much all my good stuff was acquired legitimately or from a friend that played legitimately. I had a code to pretty much refuse stuff that hackers got so I completely don't regret that I didn't have all those elite items. Just some really cool ones. And then there was the Ramarl (drool). I still love my force, dearly; but Ramarls rocked and the rifles kicked as much butt as the techs. Maybe more so.

Then again, no matter the class you played in PSO, just playing a fraction of the time I put into this game already, easily lands you great stuff that not only makes you powerful, but you look pretty with it, too. PSO was never really meant to be played as long. So much was open to you, as soon as you started playing, that acquisitions came fast and often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-25 13:50 ]</font>

Inazuma
Jan 25, 2008, 07:30 PM
On 2008-01-25 13:28, Turbobrain wrote:

Maybe, but I believe in a sense of proportion... like I am sure when Random favoured the guy on 1up(4+ Uransara's/ 2 Har/Quicks... techer=ZERO) I really think it fair he should have shared. I do.

Still, you are right. It is peoples choice... which is why I won't party with greedy ppl and do in fact solo a lot of the time. I just hate greed:)

OT: Why do Relic Edges sell for so much? Hmmm. I have a stack of those... I know they are used in a few armours as well as weps but they seems to drop a fair amount for me... lol once had two drop in same run... then again I had to Agito Edges in same run.

im sorry, but you are the greedy one here. the items went to him fair and square and you expect him to just hand them over to someone else. maybe you dont understand how random really works. each time an item drops, it will randomly go to someone. every member has the exact same chance at every item. it couldnt be more fair. there will be times when everyone gets equal number of rares. and there will be times when member A gets 10 in a row. there will also be times when YOU get 10 in a row. when you join a party w/ items set to random, you have no right to complain about it later.

my solution for you is to make sure you only join parties w/ items set to ordered. that way, it will seem better to you. personally, i think ordered is not as fair as random, but thats besides the point.

RemiusTA
Jan 25, 2008, 08:29 PM
I used to dislike the synth system, but now that we have more weapon choices, i encourage ST to make the higher * weapons extremely rare to drop completed, and the highest * weapons require extremely rare materials to synth. (but with respectible Synth%ages. I dont wanna need 20 catlinum 50 par walna and a 44% synth rate. Thats just discouraging.)

However, if the J sword was ever re-released, thats how hard i would want it to be to obtain XD

Turbobrain
Jan 28, 2008, 07:55 AM
On 2008-01-25 16:30, Inazuma wrote:

im sorry, but you are the greedy one here. the items went to him fair and square and you expect him to just hand them over to someone else. maybe you dont understand how random really works. each time an item drops, it will randomly go to someone. every member has the exact same chance at every item. it couldnt be more fair. there will be times when everyone gets equal number of rares. and there will be times when member A gets 10 in a row. there will also be times when YOU get 10 in a row. when you join a party w/ items set to random, you have no right to complain about it later.

my solution for you is to make sure you only join parties w/ items set to ordered. that way, it will seem better to you. personally, i think ordered is not as fair as random, but thats besides the point.

lol... just lol. 'how random works'... lol, I just assume people... never mind, you would'nt understand. My soloution is not to party with greedy people. BTW... when I do get a load of items in a row I share... I guess on the Japanese server it's pretty grabastic huh?

OT: I may put the pwand out and see whats for offer.

Or it may be a good idea to see what these V1=V2 drops are like...

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 08:13 AM
I never need a techer, because they're not helpful anyway.

Cracka_J
Jan 28, 2008, 08:55 AM
On 2008-01-28 04:55, Turbobrain wrote:
lol... just lol. 'how random works'... lol, I just assume people... never mind, you would'nt understand.

good luck getting shyt out of anyone if that's how you deal with people. degrading/devaluing someone's suggestion out of ignorance is a great way to impress people. all the guy was saying that if you like to get a rare every run, you should be playing order. if you like to have a chance at any rare during the run, you should play random. it's not his fault if YOU don't understand him.

but anyway, it's all good. I think you put me on your ignore list after you tried devaluing one of my trade threads, but it's great to have the community see you as a jag as well. props on managing to do that all by yourself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

superdood22
Jan 28, 2008, 09:30 AM

lol... just lol. 'how random works'... lol, I just assume people... never mind, you would'nt understand. My soloution is not to party with greedy people. BTW... when I do get a load of items in a row I share... I guess on the Japanese server it's pretty grabastic huh?

You prolly dont, any dumb ass with a sort of instinct would know not to give their shit away to people they wont ever talk to again.

Its just that simple, your plain stupid or your lying to back up how you feel about the item distribution (wow sharing in a video game, an online game to people over the internet at that!! that is just stupid).

If I was being a bum and playing this game 24/7 to find a weapon and someone found it in my party, yeah I would agree that whoever got it should give it to me OUT OF ANGER!!

But in reality, life isnt fair whether you put in a huge investment of time (and even money), you dont always get what you want and wont always get your way.

Aethiopica
Jan 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
On 2008-01-28 06:30, superdood22 wrote:
You prolly dont, any dumb ass with a sort of instinct would know not to give their shit away to people they wont ever talk to again.

Or, you know, a considerate human being.

Of which I know of two on this forum, none of which have posted in this topic.

you act like he doesnt have a use for it, but your forgetting he can sell it for meseta
Selling an item for greed != a need for the item in question.

A class with -techer in the name needs Har/Quick. A male Fortefighter needs Kan Yu. A Guntecher needs Muzzlefever. Anyone other than the listed classes per situation does not need the item, they want it for their own greedy purposes.

Oh, wait, I forgot, I'm a retarded gaijin, I don't know how the holy divine japanese play, forgive me oh mighty JP player.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aethiopica on 2008-01-28 07:29 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Jan 28, 2008, 10:38 AM

Its just that simple, your plain stupid or your lying to back up how you feel about the item distribution (wow sharing in a video game, an online game to people over the internet at that!! that is just stupid).

If I was being a bum and playing this game 24/7 to find a weapon and someone found it in my party, yeah I would agree that whoever got it should give it to me OUT OF ANGER!!

But in reality, life isnt fair whether you put in a huge investment of time (and even money), you dont always get what you want and wont always get your way.

bahahaa well, well, sometimes karma does work it's way back... I would not have been able to make this weapon when I found it were it not for my friends... or probally my repca...

It's just about not being greedy... really some people will burn you some wont. Those that do, I know and those that dont more than make up for the others. My pallete is testament.

In RL, I have learnt that you try hard enough and you'll get results... same here. And like RL friends can help you reach it. And not sharing over a video game is, well, just sad. I guess some people here just dont have friends.

Aethiopica
Jan 28, 2008, 10:52 AM
On 2008-01-28 07:38, Turbobrain wrote:
In RL, I have learnt that you try hard enough and you'll get results... same here.
What, 30-something runs (your words, if I remember your bragging about finding it) is "trying"? lol

Turbobrain
Jan 28, 2008, 11:17 AM
finding what... exactly? The PWand took me 150+/-runs.

Cracka_J
Jan 28, 2008, 11:40 AM
On 2008-01-28 07:27, Aethiopica wrote:
Selling an item for greed != a need for the item in question.

A class with -techer in the name needs Har/Quick. A male Fortefighter needs Kan Yu. A Guntecher needs Muzzlefever. Anyone other than the listed classes per situation does not need the item, they want it for their own greedy purposes.

That's great and all in theory. However, if a FF lands a pwand or something of the like and was looking for a kan yu, natural thing for them to do would be to trade it. However, consider there are 2 traders...one with a 40-50% kan yu and the other with a pwand board. They guy with the kan yu might not necessarily bite on the pwand board. However, if the person with the pwand board sells it for 70 mil, then offers 70 mil to the kan yu person, they may indeed get their item.

I hardly see selling things that others need as "greed". It's simply another means of getting what you originally wanted. If a particular drop doesn't go to you, well, that sucks. But don't blame the person that got it. It was luck of the draw and they are entitled to do whatever they want with the item. This "required to give" to the specific class mentality is sad and broken, and I feel sorry for you people that live by it. It usually ends up in arguements anyway, and makes the game suck for the rest of us.

If you get a sweet item from a friend or random person, be thankful to them but don't demand the rest of the players to "do the same thing". More likely that they won't. I'm just sick of the nazi's in this game that try to tell people to do certain things, play by certain rules, whatever....everyone is entitled to play the however they want 'cause there payin $10 a month. If you wanna front our psu bill, then maybe more people will start giving you freebies.

GuardianElite
Jan 28, 2008, 04:59 PM

bahahaa well, well, sometimes karma does work it's way back... I would not have been able to make this weapon when I found it were it not for my friends... or probally my repca...

It's just about not being greedy... really some people will burn you some wont. Those that do, I know and those that dont more than make up for the others. My pallete is testament.

In RL, I have learnt that you try hard enough and you'll get results... same here. And like RL friends can help you reach it. And not sharing over a video game is, well, just sad. I guess some people here just dont have friends.

you know Karma doesnt really work in any game and your sadly mistaken if you think giving people things will get you something in return

Turbobrain
Jan 28, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:59, GuardianElite wrote:

you know Karma doesnt really work in any game and your sadly mistaken if you think giving people things will get you something in return

*Sigh* yeah I know, I don't give things for a return but if I don't need it and they do I will usually give... it's only a game I mean! I mean the greediness and meaness sometimes makes me wonder what ppl are like in RL. I sure would'nt want to go RL partying with them(lol I know RL people like that though... what fun they are). Yep, many times I have been like a free shop to some people but I soon see the pattern and stop.

The few times it people do remember a favour makes it worth it though. The times are few but notable, take the pwand we(were?) are discussing. Half the Diads were from friends, I traded for the others and had some of my own. Lol and I feel quilty I had some left over and should return them... I would when I see the guy that gave me 5 online again.

I guess I find it hard to be greedy, selfish even 'business minded' in RL, especially when it comes to a online game. But I guess in RL I have what I want(more is always nicer but would not forsake for my friends). Like on this game I am happy with my pallete(and it is pretty respctable on all 3 alts).

This thread has taught me though to be as hardass as possible though when dealing with 'strangers' on here. Milk the best deal... not becuase I need the money or the weapon but becuase obviously being 'generous' is seen as a sign of weakness, stupidity and gullibility.. and the hope that karma exists is in vain... so OT I have not seen anyone actually put a good trade value on this item or even a price on my server... I guess the answer is'whatever you can get'.

Miyoko
Jan 28, 2008, 06:15 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:59, GuardianElite wrote:

Here's what giving people things has gotten me in return: Shigga Desta, Gekitsnata, All four pure PM types for synthing (I didn't have to raise all 4 myself), Stormline, Baji-Senba, a Giga / Bullet Save (back when the cap was about Lv60/70), Bil De Axe, Okanoc, Whatever the 10* Yohmei rifle is called, multiple Song For Deaths, a muzzlefever, the list goes on and on... I've given up countless things myself to friends, simply because I know they can use it more, or because they wanted it (and I've given random things to strangers, too). On Christmas day, I came into my room, only to find a present, with a Baji-Senba board inside, from someone I've never even heard of before. And the best part is: I don't expect anything in return for the stuff I give up.

You're right. Karma doesn't get you anything, and neither do awesome friends. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

(PS. Knock it off with the godamned quote tunnel)