PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: AT as a beast i need ur help

June_Mermaid
Jan 23, 2008, 05:21 PM
ok i have a newman AT thats 85 but i have a Female beast thats 105 i have all buffs to 31 giresta ect do u guys think beast AT would work for me? i wouldnt use att spells cuz they would be use less as a beast only megid but i want ur opinion

Pengfishh
Jan 23, 2008, 05:23 PM
Your TP will not even factor in if you're not using offensive Techs, so why the fuck not? Go for it, YOU'RE THE CHAMPION!!

Pillan
Jan 23, 2008, 05:24 PM
It works great. Go ahead and do it if you'd prefer to play your Beast. Just be careful with Nanoblasts since you are the team's primary supporter.

Dragwind
Jan 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
Your TP should still work fine for techs regardless.

Doh42
Jan 23, 2008, 05:30 PM
You can also use attack techs for different SE distribution methods. Whips work nicely, but they tend to put you in the middle of the battlefield, which is something even a beast AT might want to avoid sometimes.

June_Mermaid
Jan 23, 2008, 05:30 PM
ahh thx guys looks like im going AT for awhile

Tsavo
Jan 23, 2008, 05:59 PM
On 2008-01-23 14:30, Doh42 wrote:
You can also use attack techs for different SE distribution methods. Whips work nicely, but they tend to put you in the middle of the battlefield, which is something even a beast AT might want to avoid sometimes.

Beast hp goes a long way though. Even on my beast at 80/15 my hp was over 2100. Which is just... ridiculous.

And ya, beast at works great. Grab some high% whips and some good daggers, maybe a saber or two with rising and spinning strike and you'll be set. It's an increibly duarable combo and if you can get your hands on a good hunter unit they'll breeze through multi-target eneimes.