PDA

View Full Version : Updates???

sildragon
Jan 23, 2008, 07:45 PM
THis week I know we get alpha back.Then next week the winter event ends.My question is... does anyone know what if anything will actually be updated next week??

tihoa
Jan 23, 2008, 07:59 PM
we get alpha back on friday. both alpha and beta will be available then

sildragon
Jan 23, 2008, 08:30 PM
Ok... what about after that? I hope they add next part of story soon...

RedMussel
Jan 23, 2008, 09:44 PM
How would we possibly no whats gonna happen in two weeks.

Raine_Loire
Jan 23, 2008, 09:53 PM
So did I miss something or have there been no new... anything since this event started? Wait- there was an outfit? But no missions, no weapons, no story chapters? I just don't want to be missing out... I haven't played more than 3 times since the event started, since I'm pretty underwhelmed by it. We were getting content every 2 weeks before, right? So has this mission been to help them stretch the content longer or have they released some and I just haven't seen it because of the event "buzz" ??

xZiiehlehsx
Jan 23, 2008, 10:34 PM
I'd love to see the next chapter come out of the story. But I guess the only way to know is to wait and see what we're given. Or if you have a time machine...

Ryno
Jan 23, 2008, 10:48 PM
On 2008-01-23 18:44, RedMussel wrote:
How would we possibly no whats gonna happen in two weeks.

it's probably going to be the same as last year.. valentines..

Chuck_Norris
Jan 23, 2008, 10:51 PM
On 2008-01-23 18:53, Raine_Loire wrote:
So did I miss something or have there been no new... anything since this event started? Wait- there was an outfit? But no missions, no weapons, no story chapters? I just don't want to be missing out... I haven't played more than 3 times since the event started, since I'm pretty underwhelmed by it. We were getting content every 2 weeks before, right? So has this mission been to help them stretch the content longer or have they released some and I just haven't seen it because of the event "buzz" ??

The event is just to give you something to do ther than the normal missions. And help you level up.