PDA

View Full Version : Oh the shame.

haeZen
Jan 24, 2008, 09:49 AM
First off hello all, new to the forums but I've been checking the Information for Items and Weapons and what not for a while and it's helped alot.

Secondly, is the point of my topic. I've searched just about everywhere and cannot find what im looking for, because it is probably so damn simple to find which is why nobody has ever needed to post a topic about it... till now. =(

Anywho, the thing im stuck with - Brace yourselves - is that I don't have a god forsaken clue as to how to play AoI in offline mode!

WAIT, just wait. You can poke me in the eyes at the end.

I literally have no clue as to how to do it. Im on the Xbox aswell if that makes any difference, umm when I load PSU up it first asks me to load AoI so I do, but I get only the option for Xbox Live, if I don't load AoI and choose Story mode or Extra mode I get the Original PSU things.

I've tried going online and talking to people at the Guardians branch or something and just can't do anything.

So somebody please put me out of my misery!

How the heck do I do it? xD

haeZen,

P.S You can poke me in the eyes now.

soolayah
Jan 24, 2008, 09:52 AM
Afaik only PC/PS2 has AOI offline mode.

haeZen
Jan 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
Oh thank god im not going mad.

So I take it that the Xbox version can't use thier Extra Mode Character for the Story either?

Thanks for the quick reply and also for sparing my pupils. =D

haeZen,

noyoki
Jan 24, 2008, 09:56 AM
yes, regrettably there isnt an offline mode for the 360 :/. price we paid for aoi being only $20 and a download.

and no, no using the old extra mode character in the aoi expansion either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noyoki on 2008-01-24 06:57 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Jan 24, 2008, 11:11 AM
Well worth the purchase if you have a PC/PS2 though, keeps my playing when live is down...but having 2 different accounts is kind of a drag, cause i'd honestly like to bring some of my PC items to 360 and vice versa

DarkEliteRico
Jan 24, 2008, 11:14 AM
Well worth the purchase if you have a PC/PS2 though, keeps my playing when live is down...but having 2 different accounts is kind of a drag, cause i'd honestly like to bring some of my PC items to 360 and vice versa

DarkEliteRico
Jan 24, 2008, 11:21 AM

DarkEliteRico
Jan 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
love lag. if possible delete the triple posts

D1ABOLIK
Jan 24, 2008, 04:10 PM
I have e mailed sega a couple times about them releasing AOTI offline content for the 360. In their response they told me there are no plans to release it at the moment but may consider it in the future as they have been getting alot of request from 360 users for the content. I want them to release it as a stand alone disc and hopefully not as a download. 360's DRM sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: D1ABOLIK on 2008-01-24 13:11 ]</font>

Xtian913
Jan 24, 2008, 04:20 PM
I hope they do eventually do release the Extra Mode content for us, as I too would like to keep my characters going when its not possible to play online...