PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Trading [B] Degahna Cannon for [B] Gudda Hon

PekingDuck13
Jan 24, 2008, 03:05 PM
I have one of the only 2 [B] Degahna Cannons currently on sale in the player shops and I've been trying to get a [B] Gudda Hon for a long time. Please contact me if you're interested. Gamertag is PekingDuck13

Soda
Jan 24, 2008, 03:56 PM
lol

PekingDuck13
Jan 24, 2008, 04:06 PM
On 2008-01-24 12:56, Soda wrote:
lol

You don't think it's a fair trade? They are both equally hard to obtain seeing as how they are both v1 boss box drops. The Degahna Cannon is 9* so the board makes 3 of them and the Gudda Hon only makes one. Plus the Gudda Hon is a Beast only weapon making it useless to non-beasts, so if a Cast happens to find one, he may want to trade it. And its not like it hurts to ask. So if you don't think it's fair then just go away. I don't care if it sits in my shop forever. I'm just trying to find other ways to get the gudda hon.

DISCO
Jan 24, 2008, 04:42 PM
the degahna cannon board only can make one degahna cannon, and the degahna cannon's are far more common than gudda hon's, you may need to add to your end of the trade

PekingDuck13
Jan 24, 2008, 05:04 PM
Well that's all I have except for some rare decorations and a Rappy Mode. Everything else, I either already sold or use for myself. If I find anything better in the future, then I will add it to the list. If you want to make a different offer though, I'll see what I can do to get it.

PekingDuck13
Jan 24, 2008, 10:33 PM
And I wouldn't say they're "far" more common. Just slightly more.