PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event Walkthroughs?

Ralli_Maren
Jan 25, 2008, 07:38 PM
I've used the search feature to no avail. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif So I was wondering if anybody could point me to a walkthrough for the Protectors alpha and beta? I saw on PSUpedia that there was a whole other path that neither me or my husband had ever gotten. I feel we're missing something, that we did something wrong to not get this path!

(on a side note I think section ID is still in existance as a hidden stat...)

Fanin
Jan 25, 2008, 08:06 PM
If you're looking for the rare Dulk Fakis route, you get it by chance. Just keep running either alpha or beta normally, you'll eventually get it (about one out of 3 or 4 runs for me). And you once do get the rare map, watch out for the infamous foie of death.

Ralli_Maren
Jan 26, 2008, 10:13 PM
No, we've fought Dulk Fakis. I fought him twice in a row. It's the Zoal Goug and Mas Maghanna (sp?) that we never got.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 26, 2008, 10:16 PM
On beta, when you get to the gate, there should be a portal to the left of the gate. That will take you to the other path.

Ralli_Maren
Jan 27, 2008, 10:38 PM
Went that way... Never got Zoal Goug and Mas Maghanna. =/

pikachief
Jan 27, 2008, 10:43 PM
On 2008-01-27 19:38, Ralli_Maren wrote:
Went that way... Never got Zoal Goug and Mas Maghanna. =/

then u didnt cuz that way can ONLY give u zoul goug and maghanna... lol...

just making sure u know zoul goug and maghanna is the electric dragon and red robot boss right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-27 19:44 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Jan 27, 2008, 10:46 PM
If you went that way and got Fakis, you got the rare route. Normally that path will have a bunch of robots and then Zoal Goug and Magas Maggahna.

Ralli_Maren
Jan 28, 2008, 09:45 PM
Guess I'm just lucky getting the "rare" route a lot. XD Okay, well thanks all, I appreciate it. ^-^

(Yes, I got Fakis going that way...)